911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
kek

yea the moonlanding is fishy i agree, that was really staged because the americans didnt want to loose that race to the moon vs the russians. They would have lost it if they wouldn't have staged that, the russians were more advanced with their space program than them. Sore losers Tongue

sfu
bert wrote:

actually that was a small commuter plane

plane.www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf

yes sry..it was a boeing 757.. but the pic is of highness and so on..it this of a boein 757!!! the hole is also too small!!! and where is the rest of the aircraft!!! and why is there no tracks of the boeing 757?? at this case nothing happend to the ground...so the aircraft should have come direct and strait from air...90 grades..but thats impossible..look at the hole..and look: the roof is intact!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

bert

i got some trouble posting the link. and i couldnt attach an swf here cause it isnt allowed. you can click on it now.
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf
its 3megs!

sfu
kek wrote:

yea the moonlanding is fishy i agree, that was really staged because the americans didnt want to loose that race to the moon vs the russians. They would have lost it if they wouldn't have staged that, the russians were more advanced with their space program than them. Sore losers Tongue

yeah!..so they did it one time..why not doing it twice..? WTC were old buildings....and..that one is xtrem..the group, i dunno who was it, knowed that the wallstreet will go down when this happens..and it goes down!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

actualy there are winds in the solar system. they are called solar winds. Winking

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

sfu
bert wrote:

i got some trouble posting the link. and i couldnt attach an swf here cause it isnt allowed. you can click on it now.
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/pentagon.swf
its 3megs!

YEAH..nice vid!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

kek

i dont think the downfall of wallstreet was the desired effect if this was indeed staged, but more likely to throw attention at the arab nations, making them enemy #1 of the world, thus justifying the US future wars in that area. Arab nations = oil = money. Go figure...

Irak was the lamest thing USA ever did...

ps. i still wonder what happened to that plane that was flying towards the pentagon.

sfu
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

actualy there are winds in the solar system. they are called solar winds. Winking

ehehm...u know what solar wind are??
asterisk accumulation of meta physical in a connection with the center that around gravitation a field for example asterisking system accumulates.....it looks like a tornado..thats the name.
and solar system is not on the moon!

and where is now atmosphere there cant be a wind! there cant be oxygen! where no atmosphere..( we talk about the moon) there cant be wind, no oxygen...nothing!
and...when u let the moonvid starting at double-speed..it seems like here at earth!!! trust me...i am studied film-makin and 3d_animation!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

yep i know what solar winds are. and space is not vakuum. it has winds of its own. you just cant feel them.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*DEST.YEAH*
Zoimt's picture

very interesting post. unfortunatly i must say that i realy cant take position 2 that. on the one side there were lots of debatations about why that all happend. the background story about osama bin laden, his reasons and objectives were very intensive discussed on tv, also how the terrorists kidnaped the 2 planes and overwhelmed the passangers.
these were all details shown for nearly 2 years in the media.
but all the things u're talking about, the wrack of the 2nd plane, the never seen collapse of the first tower (realy? cant remember if i hadnt seen it)
and the strange collapse of the smaller building were never shown.
and whats suprising me more than that is that i've never asked myself, why it wasnt. am i so stupid, are we all so stupid, manipulated victims of the media?
and thats the reason why my secound sentence was that i realy cant take position 2 that.
on the one hand there is that what is offered us every day when watching or reading news. we depend on them and they depend on us.
on the other hand there are all these theories about the third eye, the illuminaties and area 51 and all the other stuff. i love this. its extremly amusing and interesting to think about what could be and whats realy real.
some people believe what they see and other people believe less the more they see. must find an end so:

thx 4 that post

Yeah! schmeckt einmalig und belebt sofort