911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu

about the reason...for irak and so on...yes one is right: irak---oil---money!!!
lot of money!
but there is a little bit more then oil!
u have forget this one:

irak----opium---$$$!!!

since america is there...the opium trade is 10x so high!!! and before it was really enough for saddam..he get very good money from opium trade!..know since americans there..the trade is 10x so high!!! OMFG...OIL + OPIUM what is this?..they really get enough money..on illegal way..!!!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Also lets not forget they have the main source of drinkable water in the region. And water = much more money than oil.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

sfu
bert wrote:

noway. thats the shadow of one engine reflected on the hull.
dont follow stupid hystiria.

the shadow of one engine??

hemhem...let me tell u!
the sun is comin from east, the shadow falls to west....if this is a shadow...why it has a for- and background...?!
u know..a shadow is there..where a body is...the light falls to body, one part get reflected, and the other part is casting the shape of the object!...there u have 3 object...and as u can see all 3 objects casts shadows!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Also lets not forget they have the main source of drinkable water in the region. And water = much more money than oil.

yes thats also right foksie!!! water........haha......how could i forget this......thats also why turkey and iran are controlling kurdistan(anatolia) ... the kurds there are controlled of army and so on....i saw it with own eyes....extrem..i was one week there..the ppl are okay..but the army is sick...!!! also cuz there is huge water!!!

n1 foksie! n1!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

bert

this is the way i look at the picture.
upper wing is white due to sun.
lower wing is dark because the hull is in front of the sun.
explaining that the sun is exaclty on the side of the airplane.
and thus creating a shadow picture on the hul.
the dark edges are not shadows. those are surfaces on which the sun doesnt shine.

sfu

ok......i understand what u mean......but we dont know if the 3rd engine or whatever it is..(for normal its not on a normal aircraft)..is direct on underside or on the side...when its on underside, the sunray could hit it and make cast a shadow....if not...it´s hard to do..thats right

but we have to remember, it was i think 9.13 pm or something like that...at this time the sun is really near to the set...so maybe it can do!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

█X█St!ng

ok... so u dont think a metal plane hittin a metal building is goin to cause a spark... thus having a explosion before the hull of the plane its self goes inside the building?

i call bullshit on all of ur conspiracy theories

maybe if u take a peice of sheet metal and a grider and set it up and push the sheet metal into the grinder... will u not have sparks? no U WILL HAVE SPARKS and if there is something to catch fire under the sparks u will have a ingintion off of those sparks... sure maybe it doesnt look like that from that video u posted... but u also have to think... that video isnt from eye level dead square at the entrance of the plane... its from ground level where somebody was recording something... now if it was at eye level on that level of the building im pretty sure u would see sparks just as the nose of the plane hit the building

about the 3d modelin... when was the model released? i dont remember a model being released until about 2 days after the event happening... therefore it couldn't have been made up days in advance another 1 of ur conspiracy theories i call bullshit on...

Anonymous
911_The Whole Truth

Hi, I was reading and at first thought to argue but relized it serves no purpose. I just would like to point out that in the history of the world in everyone's country and government ALL have some sort of questionable past and have most likley made some dumb decisions. Alot just are not televised and known to everyone. This world IMO is just dominatly corrupt. This discussion could go on for days and even me could say alot but I am soooooo lazy that Im not going to. Winking plus I hate arguing. Thanks for taking the time to read my piece.

sfu

yes for shure that happens and happened and will happen all over the world!!! its a sign of humanity......but i just write about bush especially...you know: name of topic: 911_the whole truth...but i know what u mean and i agree with you deexgod!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
█X█St!ng wrote:

ok... so u dont think a metal plane hittin a metal building is goin to cause a spark... thus having a explosion before the hull of the plane its self goes inside the building?

i call bullshit on all of ur conspiracy theories

maybe if u take a peice of sheet metal and a grider and set it up and push the sheet metal into the grinder... will u not have sparks? no U WILL HAVE SPARKS and if there is something to catch fire under the sparks u will have a ingintion off of those sparks... sure maybe it doesnt look like that from that video u posted... but u also have to think... that video isnt from eye level dead square at the entrance of the plane... its from ground level where somebody was recording something... now if it was at eye level on that level of the building im pretty sure u would see sparks just as the nose of the plane hit the building

about the 3d modelin... when was the model released? i dont remember a model being released until about 2 days after the event happening... therefore it couldn't have been made up days in advance another 1 of ur conspiracy theories i call bullshit on...

i think u dont read carefully....sure it can make spark like this....why not...it had gasolin on board!!! thats a confirmation that u have looked to the pics...and dont read all or only a little or read it and dont understand it!..sry to say that on this way!
again: what was more important for me: melting point of the metal of WTC was near 1700 celsius....its a standard of high buildings who should also not brake down on a earthquake!
melting point of gasoline(which is used at aircrafts): 1300 celsius

it never ever can happen, that even both buildings chrashed down of this...! in tv, they showed us 3d_animations...on same day some minutes after the first building goes down, i saw it with my own eyes....!

i see a film called the ugly joe cut off .... do u see?...no....so couz you not saw it....does that mean this film was never played at tv??

u dont believe....ok.....dont believe...i just say...u dont open your eyes...you believe what they told u...what media let u eat...well....eat it!

its sad that u dont believe things like that:
-under physical law: gazoline cant melt the metal of WTC like us were told
-where is the boeing 757 that should hit the pentagon?
-why firemen and ppl here detonations in both WTC as same time as they chashed down?
-why the WTC 7-building chrashes only 1 hour later down? and it dont fall on side or smthg..it falls inself down...like the to WTC like they dynamate a building!
-and mcuh more questions......

U DONT HAVE TO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTIONS I KNOW U DUNNO
U JUST HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT
THX for reading!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!