911_The Whole Truth

116 replies [Last post]
sfu
azeglis wrote:

We're all the same man, flesh bone we just have different views opinions. There is no need to catagorize people

hehe...maaan...it is, like it is!u have it overall, groups are from the beginning of mankind there. i know that we are all have bones, muscles, etc etc etc....but there are groups..in every case. if u go to work, if u go to scool, also in e+ there are groups!
that was not negatvie what i ment with groups, i just want to say that.

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

Anonymous
911_The Whole Truth

Quote:

We're all the same man, flesh bone we just have different views opinions. There is no need to catagorize people

Winking Big grin yes we all have different opinions! Not just ur opinion matters!! i dont agree with any of the bullshit u said Shock thats just me and my opinion!! No hard feelings to u! Big grin

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

I don't really care man, groups no groups, lets just drop this...

ExcessivePlus Administrator

Anonymous
911_The Whole Truth

Yes please let it go its old and im tried of seeing ur posts Winking j/k but it is getting old!!!

sfu

haha..kk..you are right...we are all one!(but i think u know what i ment with groups..nothing negative!)

back to 9/11

any answers to pentagon aircraft??..any one??

i see yesterday night at tv a report about 9/11...
they showed some ppl in afghanistan, it was a group and they should out loud: go out of america, go out of america ... they´ll strike america!
(shure it was on their language)..that was 2 weeks before 9/11

another thing: 2 months before the terror act was...the whole WTC_buildings was checked on cooling_systems...
i know that it´s very good controlled...but anyone knows..the airports also very good controlled...everything is good controlled, but there is always a weakness! maybe at this time donations was installed, but i dont say that it was so...i just said maybe Winking

also strange, 3 days before this happenend a fbi agent was writing a letter about what will happen...he wrotes down, every single part what happend, and say that also agents from usa are in this terror act!
(after his letter get puplic, this man was never found)

also sick, the theory with stocks and wall street...as i wrote before...dunno what happenend..but strange things happenend!

next1 pls! Winking

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

I think it's best if no one responds. Shock

ExcessivePlus Administrator

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

i think your readin too many conspiracy sites, any news on elvis? i hear hes flying ufo's round the bermuda triangle looking for the aliens stealing ships Laughing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

sfu
azeglis wrote:

I think it's best if no one responds. Shock

hmm..what´s this now?? Worried
this is a forum, if u dont want to write anymore, then don´t write, but what is this for a sentence?
have i done any bad things or did i wrote unpolitely sentences about you? kmon man, i just wrote down some of my thoughts, this is a forum, forum are there to talk (write) about thoughts!
i accept some of your thoughts, some not, seems u not...but this is really not a way to end this, like this sentence u wrote down! i´m disappointed!

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

sfu
DARK wrote:

i think your readin too many conspiracy sites, any news on elvis? i hear hes flying ufo's round the bermuda triangle looking for the aliens stealing ships Laughing

muhahahaha.....n1...yes i also heard somethin about him and connections to bermuda triangle...the story that i heard was, that elvis was an alien, since he was on earth...he was an alien_Prototype and he had an ultra_voice_necro_simulator...and a shakin_machine .. that´s why all people loves his songs...so many ships, boats and so on...are going to hear elvis to bermuda-triangle!

to hear:"...love me tender, love me sweet...."
Winking

!!! † FRAG OR DIE † !!!

1337W4R3Z )NWC(
1337w4r3z's picture

Continue posting this is very funny starting for all your thoughts and all the reactions you get, if you suddenly disappear then I'll know you were right.