Freon

217 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Forum moderator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
Johnin*ELITE'Z* wrote:

Here's a nice suggestion: How about refs do not change a map on their own will while 10 other people are on the server?? I believe /callvote map xyz is not below "oh the almighty power of the referee"...

There're some bad choices Shad. Obviously.

On the other hand Shad, you're doing an excellent job here with your servers, activity and will to do something good around.1

Just be careful/more cautious with the refs' selection, there's been plenty of abusive behavior on many servers in the past. You know what they say - give a man power to see his real self Tongue

the better suggestion would be who is abusing their ref power , type ref and you will see the list , based on that let me know who you think is pulling the strings when he shouldn't .

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts:
MK Macedonia
Re: Freon Suggestions:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

the better suggestion would be who is abusing their ref power , type ref and you will see the list , based on that let me know who you think is pulling the strings when he shouldn't .

Ok, abusing might be too harsh of a word for Freon(at least I haven't witnessed such cases), but maybe more like disrespect of the rules and using certain benefits for personal preference. Refs should be the ones caring most for the rules to be respected.

As for this time, I wouldn't know really, I just asked who changed the map without callvoting democracy, noone replied and I left the server. I didn't know I could see who's present ref with that command though, it's helpful.

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
MX Mexico
Re: Freon Suggestions:

This server is going to die quickly if this "update" with speed, armor, invisibility, guided rockets? (WTF). Still on the server, a lot of people complaining, Shadow I think that switch that you made was not really good for the server (cfg) cuz people didnt like it, they dont like that bfg can kill also, they want like a RUS RAIL FREEZE but with more variarity of maps and the first cfg you had, that's why it became famous, but now, server is starting to loose people, and people hate the server is right now, so my suggetion is to put it back as it was before , without all those crazy things like guided rockets, invisibility, 2 hits to kill with rail cuz body armor, speed, that is not why the server became famous so I suggest you to stick with the first cfg it was before all this. If you really want to have a full server otherwise it will die slowly.

Jabs
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: Freon Suggestions:

Komp is talking sense, that's when you know the end of the world has arrived

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
MX Mexico
Re: Freon Suggestions:
Jabs wrote:

Komp is talking sense, that's when you know the end of the world has arrived

prepare for the final act.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Forum moderator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

This server is going to die quickly if this "update" with speed, armor, invisibility, guided rockets? (WTF). Still on the server, a lot of people complaining, Shadow I think that switch that you made was not really good for the server (cfg) cuz people didnt like it, they dont like that bfg can kill also, they want like a RUS RAIL FREEZE but with more variarity of maps and the first cfg you had, that's why it became famous, but now, server is starting to loose people, and people hate the server is right now, so my suggetion is to put it back as it was before , without all those crazy things like guided rockets, invisibility, 2 hits to kill with rail cuz body armor, speed, that is not why the server became famous so I suggest you to stick with the first cfg it was before all this. If you really want to have a full server otherwise it will die slowly.

to keep up with what were doing you should join Freon discord , ive only been able to finish 5 maps , the rest have their automated item system, The updated system has 1 rocket per map with only 5 ammo that spawns every 60 secs , in general everything is placed manually taking into consideration timings that I'm changing manually, location for spawns and duration. I Plan to finish all maps by next week .

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
MX Mexico
Re: Freon Suggestions:

In my opinion I think you should do a vote for this changes to be made, there you will see how many people really want those changes and how many don't. Maybe for you wil be cool but not for the rest of the people that join the server, wrong desitions might affect the traffic of the server. Cheers mate

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Forum moderator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

In my opinion I think you should do a vote for this changes to be made, there you will see how many people really want those changes and how many don't. Maybe for you wil be cool but not for the rest of the people that join the server, wrong desitions might affect the traffic of the server. Cheers mate

Yes that's what I plan on doing once I finish the rest of the maps, and btw traffic is been better past two days than is been past 2 weeks.

2!S*dream'<h!
NewBMonK's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts:
Re: Freon Suggestions:

Nice work m8, keep it ! And yep do a vote

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Forum moderator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
2!S*dream'<h! wrote:

Nice work m8, keep it ! And yep do a vote

thx!
Ive removed callvote map for the moment until all maps are done , callvote rotate is available and only maps completed are in rotation, maps completed are;

///eplus1
q3dm8
overkill
cpm14
6++
ospra3map1
PROVEREK
mario
7++
bgmp4s
will try to finish 3 more today