Freon

255 replies [Last post]
Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: Freon Suggestions:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

no bopoh because if you want to run faster and or walk faster without being heard , you would need to have gauntlet on cutting making noise .

You are wrong. This will give the game an interest!
It was tested on NEY RAIL.
I think none of the old players are delighted with this fast, noiseless walk witch gauutlet...

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: Freon Suggestions:
Voron wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
no bopoh because if you want to run faster and or walk faster without being heard , you would need to have gauntlet on cutting making noise .

You are wrong. This will give the game an interest!
It was tested on NEY RAIL.
I think none of the old players are delighted with this fast, noiseless walk witch gauutlet...

Who was???

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

█< *DAVIDSON
Shwarovisky's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts:
Re: Freon Suggestions:

add 1++?

█< *DAVIDSON
Shwarovisky's picture
Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts:
Re: Freon Suggestions:
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:

! Freon !

Rotation:

eplus1
q3dm8
jugulatordm2v2
cpm14
q3dm11+
overkill
blackcathedral
q3dm13+
q3mexx1
6++
ospra3map1
PROVEREK
mario
ermap3
q3dm14
7++
bgmp4s
mkexp

Server Supports Fast download , Use /cl_allowdownlaod 1 but if you experience low download speed you can find the map from our map list at okayfun.com/maps Just search in baseq3 the map name you need and place it in your baseq3.

1++?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
Voron wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
no bopoh because if you want to run faster and or walk faster without being heard , you would need to have gauntlet on cutting making noise .

You are wrong. This will give the game an interest!
It was tested on NEY RAIL.
I think none of the old players are delighted with this fast, noiseless walk witch gauutlet...

Your the only 1 whos disliked the gaunt.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
█< *DAVIDSON wrote:

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
45.32.237.139:27960

Rotation:

eplus1
q3dm8
jugulatordm2v2
cpm14
q3dm11+
overkill
blackcathedral
q3dm13+
q3mexx1
6++
ospra3map1
PROVEREK
mario
ermap3
q3dm14
7++
bgmp4s
mkexp

Server Supports Fast download , Use /cl_allowdownlaod 1 but if you experience low download speed you can find the map from our map list at okayfun.com/maps Just search in baseq3 the map name you need and place it in your baseq3.

1++?

Ill add it to the callvote map list, but not to regular rotation in the past this map was voted out more than 80 percent of the time , a shame because is one i like. Remember using '/callvote map' lists available maps to vote and shows the rotation pattern. Once i get internet back at home ill add 1++

** jumper
Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts:
Re: Freon Suggestions:

...

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:

Shuffle vote added, look on first page of this threat for details.

BOD.KABAR
Kabar's picture
Offline
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts:
Re: Freon Suggestions:

callvote items off/on doesnt work. is it a bug or feature?

how to dissapear completely and never be found

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
US United States
Re: Freon Suggestions:
BOD.KABAR wrote:

callvote items off/on doesnt work. is it a bug or feature?

keya wont stop spamming it , and ive been told by a few to ban keya , or remove the vote , so I'm removing the vote for a week, Your allowed to vote anything once per map , but keya spams this vote 3 times per map.

If I could make the vote limit one per map I would but seems is not possible