Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4

237 replies [Last post]
easy
Developer
easy's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

And how about reworking quad damage not to affect movement weapons (grenades, bfg)

And I don't know if this is feature or bug (maybe only in cfg) but shotgun is not moving frozen bodies.

Added DM_NO_QUAD_KNOCKBACK. The second should be config/knockback related.

UnknownUser807 wrote:

When inviting a player to spec a team, it seems to print the text on the console as the same colour as the players tag. e.g if my name was in black, and I invited a player to spec during a freeze match, the text would read
"reno has invited excessiveplayer to the red team"

Fixed.

unique * mnc wrote:

Today on beer.freezer we had an insta-thaw action. Everytime one guy died he got defrosted instantly. For first few minutes it was ok and then I killed him from above him and made his body crushing the floor - he got insta-thawed and it was so on...

unique * mnc wrote:

When you're killed by your teammate on freeze tag you become immortal. Here's the demo.

You guys are great! This goes to all not only mnc as in the quote.
Tracking down the bug to it's origin, wonderful!

|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

Whenever the last person on a team is spawn killed the other team wins the round, even though they weren't really frozen. This is due to the thing where even if someone is thawed but maybe they are afk and haven't spawned and the rest of his team dies the enemy team will win the round.

There's now at least 1.5 seconds (max depending on configs respawn time) to respawn before the other team wins. It should be long enough for a non-afk player to hit the mouse button.

[MR.]MIXERX wrote:

Next thing, the blue team bug probably isn't completelly fixed, however, it happened to me only once. After railing the last enemy, I got killed by his bfg, and his team got point.

Good catch, the last frag always won by mistake, instead of the first.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

New bug : all players appear having 0kills, but other players said they see things normal.

Fixed.

Anonymous

wow great job easy! keep it up. so good that u cameback : >

mow Q [EN]

e+ 1.04 beta 4 became unplayable since some found out to exploiting thaw themself.

read the console in the attached demo, and u see that the yellow test guy is thawing immidiatly after he became fragged.

GJ

mow Q [EN]

why i cant edit my post in this section, i would like to change it, since bug was already posted.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

Another weird bug with thawing - text which flood console. Don't know yet what caused this, but he wasn't immortal. Demo below:

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

Easy, can you output old xp_config info as earlier?
Its for web spiders to output just config name Cool

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

Im sorry if it was mentioned earlier, but when you are last in your team in freeze and you are killed, but spawn killed, round is lost, its like you was frozen, its a bug?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

look at console in attached this demos...

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

CRUCIFIX*KoD
crucifix's picture

Hi. Sorry if someone posted bug like mine before but I don't see it.

My problem is on TAG servers. For example when i am in Blue team than when I freeze someone from Red he is blue (when frozen in ice).
Same when other m8s from my team fragg enemies (reds) , all r blue and than i don't know who to unfreeze. Is this bug or any settings?

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

Armor System

missing attributes in armor system = 1;
quantity for armors when picked: green, yellow, red
separated hard and soft limits for armors: green, yellow, red

Out of Ammo Slowdown does not work if Before times are set to ?>0

switching does not work in a proper way, when I do switch after shot from bfg to mg and it is supposed to be instant because bfg stow time is -1 and mg before is -1 should be instant, but somehow it is still delayed, and I think it is related with weapon cycle, the same trick between two weapons set to fast cycle working faster

what this is?
Armor Rot Rate = 1;
Health Rot Rate = 1;

????????????????

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls