Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

superbad! wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJNKv5vsXQ
any idea why single player wont work for me? it worked fine this way for 1.03
in my shortcut i have included:
+set vm_game 0 +set fs_game excessiveplus

You've got way too much on your PC Tongue

the recording software made it take so long. plus the pc is old and slow. but that copy of q3 is empty(just the threewave maps etc)

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

as I see many people might be interested:

SEQVENCE wrote:

Hello there

features of predator seems to be promising, and everyone is pissed by lack of PB compatibility and services running all the time in background, then also PB does not support ioQuake witch is the future of q3

out there are twins mod's excessiveplus and edawn, developers seems to be interested in predator project if it will be compatible with ioQuake, all what I can do is redirect u guys to the right please where are people that can really help in yours project and make it more popular

everyone would wish to play ioQuake but we also are scared that cheats will get more popular because PB has no support for ioQuake

if u want more information's contact me on IRC at quakenet.org #fag-clan or #excessiveplus , #edawn channels
or directly to foksieloy on #edawn

also check out this link
http://excessivedawn.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=140

jasmin wrote:

It would need some adjustment.
In theory we could just turn it on any ioq3 server and it would work
but predator doesnt protect your server aganist cheats wich are normally cought by noghost antibot - thats first thing to be changed.
I see on that board of yours one guy is concerned about giving up rcon password, well it is the only way to make it work so far.
It could be changed with the mod/engine author cooperation.
I mean implementation of a few commands like querying predator auth server. I can provide specs what commands/variables I need .

http://predator.bloob3r.info/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=31

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

copy pasted but on this board nickname "fala" is taken by the fellow up there

the thing I can't edit my post in here driving me insane

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

|.NS?CTHULHU|

Whenever the last person on a team is spawn killed the other team wins the round, even though they weren't really frozen. This is due to the thing where even if someone is thawed but maybe they are afk and haven't spawned and the rest of his team dies the enemy team will win the round.

I'm still Devo.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

New bug : all players appear having 0kills, but other players said they see things normal.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__
xpaliminium's picture

It happened in all 3maps we played in fag server (same connection). But when I have connected another time there was no more prob.

Wanna avoid seeying mow, skull & co Surprise

Check this peacefull place

Anonymous

i havent this problem ; )

Anonymous

shit i cant edit my post...
mb u have some missing file?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

Whenever the last person on a team is spawn killed the other team wins the round, even though they weren't really frozen. This is due to the thing where even if someone is thawed but maybe they are afk and haven't spawned and the rest of his team dies the enemy team will win the round.

imagine someone not spawning in cw winning because he isnt alive.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

|.NS?CTHULHU|
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

imagine someone not spawning in cw winning because he isnt alive.

Ok? You think I didn't think of that? That's basically a given. I was just assuming Easy would be smart enough to figure out a solution. Perhaps some kind of compromise.

I'm still Devo.