Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4

237 replies [Last post]
NooD was here
N3ooD6li's picture

very goood very good

but i have one question...maybe 99% of e+ dont understand this, becoz my english rox but i try...

why round system in freeze tag not like in QL CA? i mean every round started with 3 ... 2... 1.. ! its system can decide question about respawn rape...

Anonymous
NooD was here wrote:

very goood very good

but i have one question...maybe 99% of e+ dont understand this, becoz my english rox but i try...

why round system in freeze tag not like in QL CA? i mean every round started with 3 ... 2... 1.. ! its system can decide question about respawn rape...

hmm no more spawnkills? Sad

|.NS?CTHULHU|
NooD was here wrote:

very goood very good

Yeah, I thought there was a setting for that? Not sure... That would be cool to try. I also thought that maybe teams can spawn together, like, blue will spawn in 1 room and red could spawn in another, and these spawn locations would not be the same at the beginning of each round.

I'm still Devo.

Anonymous
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

NooD was here wrote:
very goood very good

Yeah, I thought there was a setting for that? Not sure... That would be cool to try. I also thought that maybe teams can spawn together, like, blue will spawn in 1 room and red could spawn in another, and these spawn locations would not be the same at the beginning of each round.

ohh man, that would be camping game more than ever Big grin just imagine that ;>

but counting 3...2...1...Fight and all ppls will spawn in same time would be very good idea.

pax
pbm's picture
NooD was here wrote:

very goood very good

xp_matchmode changes that I think?

Values:
1 - Simple Matchmode. Will just enable the matchmode commands.
2 - Will enable the roundlimit.
3 - Will enable roundbased gameplay. After each round you will see the scoreboard.

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

UnknownUser807 wrote:
Hi easy thanks Happy

one more bug, not sure if its been mentioned.

When inviting a player to spec a team, it seems to print the text on the console as the same colour as the players tag. e.g if my name was in black, and I invited a player to spec during a freeze match, the text would read
"reno has invited excessiveplayer to the red team"

Yeah, sometimes that happens if people leave a ^[] at the end of their name, or something like that. Map, append a color to the front of static strings in the game so the colors can't be manipulated? Happy

yes true, but this even happens when my qname tag is loaded. I saw it happen for everyone that used /invite

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJNKv5vsXQ
any idea why single player wont work for me? it worked fine this way for 1.03
in my shortcut i have included:
+set vm_game 0 +set fs_game excessiveplus

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

^[Evil]Monkey
superbad! wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFJNKv5vsXQ
any idea why single player wont work for me? it worked fine this way for 1.03
in my shortcut i have included:
+set vm_game 0 +set fs_game excessiveplus

You've got way too much on your PC Tongue

|.NS?CTHULHU|
ZIGZAG wrote:

|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:
NooD was here wrote:
very goood very good

ohh man, that would be camping game more than ever Big grin just imagine that ;>

but counting 3...2...1...Fight and all ppls will spawn in same time would be very good idea.

Well, I thought it might help prevent the problem of spawning in the middle of 5 enemies. Happy

I'm still Devo.

Anonymous
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

ZIGZAG wrote:
|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:
NooD was here wrote:
very goood very good

Well, I thought it might help prevent the problem of spawning in the middle of 5 enemies. Happy

its better than 2:1 score on 15 mins map? Smug