Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4

237 replies [Last post]
|.NS?CTHULHU|
UNREAL wrote:

big bug i think, today on fw i killed deky 4 times and he always thawed by a 0.1sec, no lava, no other players near,

Yes, this is a common bug on Beer.Freezer. Someone said it might be when you are telefragged you somehow gain this "godmode". Lol. Someone could test telefragging in the freeze tag gametype? : )

Also, another bug I wanted to report was in 1.03 and I'm not sure if it's in 1.04 you could gaunt a frozen body in a 90 degree angle corner and essentially shove them into the wall until they couldn't be seen anymore and therefore could not be unfrozen or found by teammates. Although, with players being able to thaw faster in games over time in 1.04 this may not be as big a issue, but it still strange behavior. : )

I'm still Devo.

HYPER'HARDCORE

biggg bugggg with 1.04
server Beer Freeze
map q3dm11 (probably due by teleport.)

After getting killed I thawed immediatly like mixed said before.

gl Winking

hardcore is for life:)

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
UNREAL wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
big bug i think, today on fw i killed deky 4 times and he always thawed by a 0.1sec, no lava, no other players near,

we played FREEZE and we was dieing like on TDM

Thats not bug...thats how Deky plays Big grin

(cheater *cough cough*)

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture

Here is the /invite colour bug i mentioned previously easy.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4
.DA|BEAST. wrote:

UNREAL wrote:
UNREAL wrote:

we played FREEZE and we was dieing like on TDM

Thats not bug...thats how Deky plays Big grin

(cheater *cough cough*)

i played with this bug too. I jumped into teleport and it killed me. so i respawned like on spawnkill and since this respawn i could respawn after every my kill to the end of map. Our team won freeze 15:0. It was on map with passengerways. I think its called cpm14 or similar number.

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

fala'fag
dancing shadow's picture

peoples disappear after hitting ground and get crushed although in cfg falling damage is disabled, it looks like u are respawned right after the kill because crushed thaw in plusN is set to 0.01sec

censorship on YouTube sucks rabbit balls

|.NS?CTHULHU|
fala'fag wrote:

peoples disappear after hitting ground and get crushed although in cfg falling damage is disabled, it looks like u are respawned right after the kill because crushed thaw in plusN is set to 0.01sec

Expected behavior is they should be frozen or shouldn't die because fall damage is disabled? In 1.03 dieing by fall damage you would be able to respawn again.

I'm still Devo.

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

We've discovered another bug which is easy to reproduce.

When you're killed by your teammate on freeze tag you become immortal. Here's the demo.

When black is killed by someone from blue team - he's frozen. Then his teammate shoots him down and he's immortal.

predator[+]
miguelpinto's picture

Nice update but only a few servers Sad

Quake3

Hi easy,
its me RDC Peace 41!

I am very sad about this version!
I played right now ( and i tryed it a lot of times ) on q3dm17 and all the people including me are the meaning the ver 1.03 works much more better. Its quicker, faster and the moves working, maybe we do anything wrong but we have all terrible delays and we like to have back the old version!!!!!!

Also the jump pads do not work right they need more power like the old version and the grenate luncher too.

Perhaps you can help us that we can have the great games again on this server like the last months, please let us know, thanks a lot!

Positiv: the optik is great!!!

Peace 41

Surprise)