e6.cfg v2.0 - a change for the excessive side?

119 replies [Last post]
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

it is insta kill unless the enemy gets armor, since you have 300hp. but, if you limit the ammo, it might be even good to give more damage.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

*BNT* TYP!

yes, maybe like e5r style? but with your idea to bring rail ammo down to 4/5 and if you want to rail more you have to collect slug packs..
But the slugs must be added on the amount that u already got.. so not max 5 shots. if i spent 5 minutes on collecting slug packs, i want to have 50 shots
till i get shot, then i start again Winking

might be interesting, maybe u convince some other strict e5r players to play it also..

pure e5r whore

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
typ! wrote:

Its not accidental that ranked wars has decreased since the coming of e6.

Aww cmon...you just see what you wanna see...I understand that as e5r player you dislike e6 but blaming this config is just ridiculous Happy
Pls notice the fact that most e6 clans are also up to play some e5 games and its usually e5r teams who dont agree to that and decide to stick e5r . So if there was no e6 nothing would be change..we would stick with e5 and you with e5r Winking There are less number of rankwars since few big clans gone inactive ...i mean here en,fuc,kod,pgv,zer or ed (luckly they got back after long brake Happy ).

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

Absulutly agree with u Magik. But guys shouldnt u talk about this in pm? And im may be not right but i have a feeling that typ u just came here to argue over smg wich doesnt concern u..as u said u were a pure e5r player Happy

^o^

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

@Typ+e6: you are totally wrong. After the creation of e6 (end of 2006) the number of rankwars "exploded" and just gone down as magik said after the most active clans left (which also were kinda the only clans making compromises)
But nevertheless this is not part of this topic!

@shotgun-trails: agreed Happy will be added

@g_speed: imo excessive is already very fast... but I think 410 is something we should try.

@mg/lg ammo: already decreased ammo and increased regen at last update... will do that even more now Happy

@physics: no chance^^ just doesnt fit to excessive style imo

@rail: as to be noticed in this thread its either about excessive like rail or insta/plus/e5r/edawn like rail.

typ! wrote:
Because i (pure e5r player) would at least give it a try then.

actually I would prefer to see the e6 and e5 lovers feel comfortable than the e5r ones "giving it a try".

*updated*

*BNT* TYP!

you just cant deny that e6 caused a config war, which definitely had influence on wars. i know from experience it was way harder to arrange wars because some clans don't wanted to play e5r anymore because they were hooked on to e6.

Yeah maybe lot of e6 wars but the e5/r wars were seriously decreasing because of e6, and it still does bring problems with it while arranging wars.
Dont understand u guys just ignore this Happy (example: suddenly bnt vs jds is impossible, bnt vs en was impossible, bnt vs fuc was impossible etc.. etc..)

But this is off topic, i will withdraw my presence in this topic so you guys can peacefully discuss about the new e6 again Happy

btw last thing; nice motivation to not include e5r players in this config! good job! No talking
i should prefer to create a config that e5 players, as well e5r players as well e6 players would love, to get everyone together again.

pure e5r whore

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
typ! wrote:

you just cant deny that e6 caused a config war, which definitely had influence on wars.

so did e5r when it was created about a year before e6. but somehow you dont complain about that one Big grin

typ! wrote:

Yeah maybe lot of e6 wars but the e5/r wars were seriously decreasing because of e6, and it still does bring problems with it while arranging wars.
Dont understand u guys just ignore this Happy (example: bnt vs jds is impossible, bnt vs en was impossible etc.. etc..)

When lot of e6 but less e5/r wars were played, it just shows how much e6 was needed Idea
While checking BNT's (rank)wars pls tell me how often they played compromises with e6/e5/e5r mixed. After hardly finding a single one you will notice who's "fault" your problem is Winking
Actually you always were someone who cried rivers when ppl flamed at e5r but still you are one of the top attacking e6 and bringing up cfg flames :!:

typ! wrote:

btw last thing; nice motivation to not include e5r players in this config! good job! No talking

never said that!
its just that e5r players wish an insta rail while e5/e6 players do not. in the original e6 creation e5r clans like bnt and wgvd were involved.
but what sense does it make to get settings that e5r players "give it a try" from time to time, while the players who are most likely going to have it as their main cfg feel way less comfortable?
you as someone who lives with e5r only should know that this cfg just wont fit most e5r players due to having switchtime and rail not being main weapon.

typ! wrote:

i should prefer to create a config that e5 players, as well e5r players as well e6 players would love, to get everyone together again.

a task that fails in the points insta rail vs weak or excessive rail and instant switch vs delayed switch. Sad
although more and more players go with the delayed switch because of enjoying the decreased spam.

*BNT* TYP!
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

so did e5r when it was created about a year before e6. but somehow you dont complain about that one Big grin

Because that was in the time i just started playing, so i rolled into e5r.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

When lot of e6 but less e5/r wars were played, it just shows how much e6 was needed Idea

No, there were enough wars played e5/r only , at least way more then now (it was the only choice) before e6 came in. E6 splitted it.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

While checking BNT's (rank)wars pls tell me how often they played compromises with e6/e5/e5r mixed. After hardly finding a single one you will notice who's "fault" your problem is Winking

Dont blame the fault to BNT, because u do know that other clans are/were a pity too, to compromise. Including EN.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

Actually you always were someone who cried rivers when ppl flamed at e5r but still you are one of the top attacking e6 and bringing up cfg flames :!:

Yep thats true, i agree Happy because in my eyes E6 screwed up the community and wars. My opinion, nuff said.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

never said that!
its just that e5r players wish an insta rail while e5/e6 players do not. in the original e6 creation e5r clans like bnt and wgvd were involved.
but what sense does it make to get settings that e5r players "give it a try" from time to time, while the players who are most likely going to have it as their main cfg feel way less comfortable?

Why not change it so all players COULD enjoy it. Dont you like the idea of one config that fits all? Sure we have to get rid of some settings, and add a few others. People always will like or dislike certain settings. But somewhere there is a way in between. (Hard idea to realise, but its nice if it was possible, and people were actually trying it, and not outcast the e5r side)

im out! :!:

pure e5r whore

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

another suggestion, remove invisibility, at least in ctf. make it replace to haste in ctf, or something. it is somewhat counterproductive imo.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture
typ! wrote:

im out! :!:

Thx GOD! Praying

^o^