Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

if you go back few pages, skull posted the demo so pls pay attention Happy

edit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cheater-report-discussion?page=116#comment-284590

mow Q [EN]

k1ller, u do not discuss, u do troll arround. And, i never lied ever in this community Winking unlike you.

K1LLER was here

impius dude, there are so many moments of you in this communtiy (most since you are MOD, OMG) , where you assume people stuff that is not true, where you behave like a ridiculous know-it-all (without knowing anything XD) and ofc moments where you simply lie...but the most ridiculous thing is, you don't recognize it by yourself XD...and ofc i won't waste my time for you to show you it i sh.. on if you never ever will get it...so where is the role model in impius dude, that a MOD has to be ?????????????

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

mow Q [EN]

you can't even give an example that i lied once, because there is none. Happy

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

and ofc i won't waste my time for you to show you it

and ofc. if you wont wast anytime why you still have time to post ? because you like it or maybe you do give a sh.. about this community even if its the smallest amount... pls dont wast our time with youre off topic talking here, PM impius, this is a CHEATER REPORT DISCUSSION thanks in advance

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

K1LLER was here wrote:
and ofc i won't waste my time for you to show you it

and ofc. if you wont wast anytime why you still have time to post ? because you like it or maybe you do give a sh.. about this community even if its the smallest amount... pls dont wast our time with youre off topic talking here, PM impius, this is a CHEATER REPORT DISCUSSION thanks in advance

omg sparta! u read my mind m8 Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

outofhere!
hook's picture

ban k1ller for flamewar again pls...stupid comments.
he have nothing to say here .

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

if you go back few pages, skull posted the demo so pls pay attention Happy

edit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/cheater-report-discussion?page=116#comment-284590

thank you .. i missed that .. this thread is adding page after page so quickly Big grin

@icenine: no i didnt refeard to ya .. anyway my post became obsolete in those parts because i didnt knew that a demo was posted... ups!

ill check the demo when i have time (now @workplace)
_________
The mathematical Epsilon in slow motion converts to 0 faster then speed of light.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

i played skull on server many times befor, sometimes i got him most time he got me, but i didnt said, you cheat to him, my distrust is only since i saw randomly this EVOL vid... SO AGAIN MOW IMPIUS NOOBAS SPARE ME THAT....

just to show the community how high ur anticheat skillz are:

k1ller was saying mako hacks based on this vid (where u cant see shit)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tImOeZSqsc

imo lock this topic and open new one due to spam. ( pls @ all people, stay constructive! )

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture

maybe this will help, to see some details if you cant say that you see cheat on skull's video

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/shadow-detailed-zip-0016k199jbq4

click on the Pobierz plik to download file