Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
Doomcore

So, who's going to investigate some Skull and Mirc's demos in detail? I would do it if I would have knowledge about cheats and how to make videos as Camel and Skull usually make. Don't limit yourself to only one demo, there's plenty of them around. Winking

outofhere!
hook's picture
Doomcore wrote:

So, who's going to investigate some Skull and Mirc's demos in detail? I would do it if I would have knowledge about cheats and how to make videos as Camel and Skull usually make. Don't limit yourself to only one demo, there's plenty of them around. Winking

i make it it and they are clean Party

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

Doomcore

Wow, I believe you....  Innocent not....jk ;) 

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Many told it was a cheater and using autoshot or aimbot...we maked a demo of it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4787940/Demo/2010-05-31_00-59-12_overkill_----------%21b%40n%40n%40.dm_68

if someone can look at the demo and tell me if is cheater or not, cos we banned him Happy and if is not cheater we will unban him Happy

thank u

Nickname: HORIZON

looks strange, at times has excellent aim and reaction time and at other times he makes some dumb movements, maybe it's his aiming style....on quad on dm7 he blasts himself from the wall, turns 180 degrees and shoots enemy in mid-air flying to him while seeing him only few fractions of second before, thats pretty hard to pull off , and on rocket he kills one enemy and other comes from back hallway and horizons crosshair is at the floor, but he manages to bring up crosshair and kill him too, I tried that couple of times and my crosshair missed the enemy or i shot over or to his side.... it doesn't look like wallhack....MAYBE autoaim or autoshoot... someone needs to check hitboxes in demos
has anyone seen this guy play before on banana or some other server? those phantom dudes coming from nowhere with great skills in just a week are often righteously accused

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
Many told it was a cheater and using autoshot or aimbot...we maked a demo of it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4787940/Demo/2010-05-31_00-59-12_overkill_----------%21b%40n%40n%40.dm_68

if someone can look at the demo and tell me if is cheater or not, cos we banned him Happy and if is not cheater we will unban him Happy

thank u

Nickname: HORIZON

looks strange, at times has excellent aim and reaction time and at other times he makes some dumb movements, maybe it's his aiming style....on quad on dm7 he blasts himself from the wall, turns 180 degrees and shoots enemy in mid-air flying to him while seeing him only few fractions of second before, thats pretty hard to pull off , and on rocket he kills one enemy and other comes from back hallway and horizons crosshair is at the floor, but he manages to bring up crosshair and kill him too, I tried that couple of times and my crosshair missed the enemy or i shot over or to his side.... it doesn't look like wallhack....MAYBE autoaim or autoshoot... someone needs to check hitboxes in demos
has anyone seen this guy play before on banana or some other server? those phantom dudes coming from nowhere with great skills in just a week are often righteously accused

hmm i've seen him in other servers but he was banned Tongue so...lets wait what more peopel say but if he was banned so...i think cheats Happy
maybe aim..and time to time autosho?

i have his ip also Happy if is chaeater i will post it on forum Happy

thx ultra Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

K1LLER was here
.DA|ULTRA. wrote:

MAYBE autoaim or autoshoot...

autoshoot ??? lolz, ultra nabs knowledge XD , the crosshair pass many times directly the opponents without shooting, so it can't be hole time enabled autoshoot and its no wallhack too, he never react on enemys behind the walls and always get suprised if enemy comes through a door or corner, i wont say this player is clean (god forbit), but at least it can only be something key binded bc its not hole time ofc no normal autoaim for that it looks to smooth,so if there is sth than it can only be smoothed autoaim on key bind or smoothed autoaim + autofire at same time on key bind... go go go you pros XD

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:
MAYBE autoaim or autoshoot...

autoshoot ??? lolz, ultra nabs knowledge XD , the crosshair pass many times directly the opponents without shooting, so it can't be hole time enabled autoshoot and its no wallhack too, he never react on enemys behind the walls and always get suprised if enemy comes through a door or corner, i wont say this player is clean (god forbit), but at least it can only be something key binded bc its not hole time ofc no normal autoaim for that it looks to smooth,so if there is sth than it can only be smoothed autoaim on key bind or smoothed autoaim + autofire at same time on key bind... go go go you pros XD

where did I say it was enabled all the time? did I write two situations in which it was probable that he used it?
what did I write about wallhack?

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:
it doesn't look like wallhack....

you sure are a proreader, your elementary school teachers can be proud! Big smile

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

*ZMB*INSANEKID*
InsaneKid's picture

At the end of the "Shadow_detailed"-vid
u can see him shootin, although the enemy was defeated ...
a cheat would stop shootin, wouldnt it?

auto-correction ...auto-aim ...if its no cheat, no external program,
where does this come from?

i dont think, u can bind smth like that!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
*ZMB*INSANEKID* wrote:

At the end of the "Shadow_detailed"-vid
u can see
him shootin, although the enemy was defeated ...
a cheat would stop
shootin, wouldnt it?

auto-correction ...auto-aim ...if its no
cheat, no external program,
where does this come from?

i dont
think, u can bind smth like that!

watch camels vid, text is
provided in the vid Winking

cml wrote:

maybe this will help, to see some details if you cant say that you see cheat on skull's video

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/shadow-detailed-zip-0016k199jbq4

click on the Pobierz plik to download file

K1LLER was here

@ ULTRA

you wrote "1. AUTOAIM OR 2. AUTOSHOOT", both is complete nonsense, your quake knowledge is same as that you say about my education, the difference is, in reality you know nothing about my education but i see all about your minus q3 knowledge in your posts...cheers.

1. normal autoaim looks like aimbot, crosshair goes on opponent in few milliseconds, so it cant be that and 2. autoshoot only as key bind is senceless too, bc it must shoot automatic if opponent cross the crosshair , enable autoshoot only by pressing a button doesn't make any sense, so if it is sth, than it is smoothed autoaim maybe in combination with autofire binded on same key like the autoaim, ultra nabs XD...

@ KID
du kannst den ganzen scheiss binden alle samt...auch mehrere sachen auf ein key bind...

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd