Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
j

mafia comparision is very nice but i hope u guys are at last 90% sure of what u say, cause u judge someone who will get banned and wont probably play anymore so, hope u will act like he would be you or one of u friend and do the right thing, so we can fight mafia but avoid put someone on electric chair without real proof

accurun
12's picture

About Horizon+

I watched demo and have 2 imho:

- either he is a noghost player,having some rail skills,but bad movement(bfg jumps,or strafe) and his mouse is fucked,and he needs a new one..  also maybe he has good monitor+ nice cfg,wich makes him hit easier, take for example ME.. was doing some flicks at old cfg, you thought i have some smooth mg accel, skully

ps: considering this, imho he plays not often,and easily become angry if you kill him too much,or maybe he often whines that his arm hurts,and soon quit

- either he is a toggled autoshooter who also have a little aiming skills.. but no wallhack installed.

conclusion: Its really 50/50 .. either autoshoter either bad mouse + some skill.. But for sure he is not autoshoter+wallhack,because he would be very campy and very slow aiming.. I am thinking he is a noghost player,..but all is possible, so unban him and watch him more..autoshot issue should be seen sooner or later

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
accurun wrote:

About Horizon+

I watched demo and have 2 imho:

- either he is a noghost player,having some rail skills,but bad movement(bfg jumps,or strafe) and his mouse is fucked,and he needs a new one.. also maybe he has good monitor+ nice cfg,wich makes him hit easier, take for example ME.. was doing some flicks at old cfg, you thought i have some smooth mg accel, skully

ps: considering this, imho he plays not often,and easily become angry if you kill him too much,or maybe he often whines that his arm hurts,and soon quit

- either he is a toggled autoshooter who also have a little aiming skills.. but no wallhack installed.

conclusion: Its really 50/50 .. either autoshoter either bad mouse + some skill.. But for sure he is not autoshoter+wallhack,because he would be very campy and very slow aiming.. I am thinking he is a noghost player,..but all is possible, so unban him and watch him more..autoshot issue should be seen sooner or later

you forgot the HIGH ping like the jordan players and there strainge shots... i dont want to accuse anyone here just wanted to mention it ^^ for the rest, ITS FREAKY FRIDAY !!!! party time ! Drunk

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

im waiting for ur mega analysis killer...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

I just want that knowlaged players view the demo and know finaly if he cheats or not as at the moment we all are in 50%-50%... thank you.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

accurun
12's picture

provide more demos of horizont.

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
accurun wrote:

provide more demos of horizont.

ok Smug

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

¯[AL[ANii¯
|¯0C|<&|¯0|_|_|¯0C|<&|¯0|_|_
4WARD's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

.DA|ULTRA. wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:
Many told it was a cheater and using autoshot or aimbot...we maked a demo of it:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4787940/Demo/2010-05-31_00-59-12_overkill_----------%21b%40n%40n%40.dm_68

if someone can look at the demo and tell me if is cheater or not, cos we banned him Happy and if is not cheater we will unban him Happy

thank u

Nickname: HORIZON

looks strange, at times has excellent aim and reaction time and at other times he makes some dumb movements, maybe it's his aiming style....on quad on dm7 he blasts himself from the wall, turns 180 degrees and shoots enemy in mid-air flying to him while seeing him only few fractions of second before, thats pretty hard to pull off , and on rocket he kills one enemy and other comes from back hallway and horizons crosshair is at the floor, but he manages to bring up crosshair and kill him too, I tried that couple of times and my crosshair missed the enemy or i shot over or to his side.... it doesn't look like wallhack....MAYBE autoaim or autoshoot... someone needs to check hitboxes in demos
has anyone seen this guy play before on banana or some other server? those phantom dudes coming from nowhere with great skills in just a week are often righteously accused

hmm i've seen him in other servers but he was banned Tongue so...lets wait what more peopel say but if he was banned so...i think cheats Happy
maybe aim..and time to time autosho?

i have his ip also Happy if is chaeater i will post it on forum Happy

thx ultra Happy

look at this demo in quake 3 with writing /wallhack. it will be very interesting Happy

|¯0C|<&|¯0|_|_|¯0C|<&|¯0|_|_
4WARD's picture
accurun wrote:

But for sure he is not autoshoter+wallhack,because he would be very campy and very slow aiming..

i don't agree with u. For example, he was banned on ney ctf by using wallhack.