Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
accurun
12's picture

Kid, i also dont think you can bind something like.. a flag-to-flag script into a mouse with the help of some macro-editor ? Man this is XXI, the century of crazy.. anything is possible xd 

take for example G1 mobiles and G3 (iphones) .. If i put iphone to my hear, it will happen 2 things:

- it will become mine, rofl xd

- it will auto accept the incoming call 

..Hmm so can you bind the call-auto-accept ? you - not.. coders - yes

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

outofhere!
hook's picture

i look the demo with /wallhack and hole demo with /timescale 0.1 , cg_drawbox 1... all is clean ...

till i watch the frag @ time 11:28 -11:29 he shoot pusik very weird and on the hitbox?
hmm i look one more time and one more time i think what is that , why he stand still in that time where he need to set his crosshair to the enemy , so long and then he shoots a weird close to the hitbox the rail ...

noob move or i dont know... that all i find...is it in hitbox or away ?.( my eyes are old )

most of his moves was very nappy , sry horizon...

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

ROFLMAO @ penismeasuring contest in 'Cheater hunting' between busted cheaters ..

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

GG
GG's picture

I noticed the next:
a. most of times his crosshair crosses the enemy/friend through the wall or not but it moves strongly at tankjr models center with no delay at it even with no shoot at all.

b. few times he mixed up high dense of polygons congestion like any player model has with winged demons through the walls (looks like WH but with new feature (?) - "switchable range" of WH)

c. another few times he heard a sound of the model hops behind the corner of an arches and even started following a little but despite the fact that these models has not round a corners he make decision not to shoot/follow

anyway such behavior is very strange

Edit2: it was annoying to look so-o-o long demo so i have made a ltl helper:

seta slomo1 "timescale 0.1; r_shownormals 1"
seta slomo2 "timescale 1.0; r_shownormals 0"
bind F8 "+vstr slomo1 slomo2"

you may have to add "cg_draw2d 0; cg_fov 50" and others to this script as needed

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

outofhere!
hook's picture

nah ...he move with rail and shoot on walls but he never try to hit the enemy trew the walls with crosshair. he see a arm of the enemy and dont shoot . he wait over 100ms what a reaction xd

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

GG
GG's picture
outofhere! wrote:

nah ...he move with rail and shoot on walls but he never try to hit the enemy trew the walls with crosshair. he see a arm of the enemy and dont shoot . he wait over 100ms what a reaction xd

i know what part of a demo u told. I think It is impossible to note what color 0.3mm part of models arm has at normal game speed. You did that while viewed a demo but I suggest not he did one.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
¡Adiós!
\'o♥o'/

.:Green:.-=Girl=-

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

@ ULTRA

you wrote "1. AUTOAIM OR 2. AUTOSHOOT", both is complete nonsense, your quake knowledge is same as that you say about my education, the difference is, in reality you know nothing about my education but i see all about your minus q3 knowledge in your posts...cheers.

1. normal autoaim looks like aimbot, crosshair goes on opponent in few milliseconds, so it cant be that and 2. autoshoot only as key bind is senceless too, bc it must shoot automatic if opponent cross the crosshair , enable autoshoot only by pressing a button doesn't make any sense, so if it is sth, than it is smoothed autoaim maybe in combination with autofire binded on same key like the autoaim, ultra nabs XD...

1) I wrote big MAYBE infront....but you can't read Sad
2) I wrote what I saw was possible in those two specific situations (and it was few more situations but the post would be too long)
3) The thing is few other people wrote they suspect on autoaim and autoshoot too, but I'm the only one you got the balls to talk to?
4) You are pathetic

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

so? any more evidence of cheating on horizon? or is clean or not clean i just get losed Worried
maybe with luck skull can watch the demo and tell what he think Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

u guys want me to tell u about horizon?

well, i will tell u 2 things around horizon that are the same for all cheaters.

A: his gamestyle is totally bollocks, i mean honestly, noone of u guys would expect a nub like him ever to rail like that or? its so obvious reason that u guys dont recognise it.

B: the moment he rails the guy coming out from lg at bridge, imo normal players would aim ahead of the enemy or on the enemy and follow him even after the shoot a bit, but his mouse immidiatly stops the moment he shoots.

this situation aint fucked up enough for a proof, u guys rather should get more demo material until u guys think u have a clear evidence. its the same as with the mafia, they always give u a second chance.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

after they cut you off a small finger ... Winking