Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
accurun
12's picture
SHADOW wrote:

road

ne pizdi pls i tak xyevo a tyt tu ewe

- I have more proof of you cheating btw.. remember that bq3 1v1 demo? 26:3 .. PM me skull if u need some more wh proof

ps: Это тебе сука не малина.. за то что ты не однократно обсырал меня и Розу, я готов на тебя, ебашу и лигас, полить пару вёдер молдавского первосортного говна

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

no i can't say about those mg actions it is auto-aim

because auto-aim track center of the hitbox not edges

auto-fire shot when it touch the hitbot (mostly at edge) but as far i know u can program the threshold and will fire some ms later then

even if this is some kind new auto-aim-correction it should track the center of bounding box not the edge

I am addicted to life.

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture

ye wh is noticeable on that shadow video on dm8 where he stands on upper platform that looks over the pool in direction of curving stairs, he shot "randomly" a bfg (just under the arch on the wall) )and he hit the enemy (you can hear hitsound in video) and he immidiately played bind (HAHA), most of players would be surprised that they hit someone with random shot or at least would try to stay alert in case enemy tries to come forward to him or peeks out, and not press binds, but he had it all under control, almost like he saw what enemy was doing (probably retreating in this case)....

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

K1LLER was here

@ impius dude

what about the american dude that came back into this community after some years abstinence (where this community urgent needs players) and YOU MOW have nothing better to do as fuckin him up with your arogant, wisenheimer, pathetic charakter skillz XD ....wtf ????

@ skull

mako ? oh, you cant see shit on the video (maybe use HIGH QUALITIY BUTTON in youtube skillhead XD ??? ähm on overkill he shoot many times on walls without any sence behind this, his aiming shrugs sometimes same as your example from shadow on dm17 ? to see things like that you need no good vid quali or original demo and i didnt said mako 100 % cheat as you say not possible with such video, i only said pls watch makos video .... but skull if you never have hax on your pc , how the fu you know so much about them, much more than i ofc and at least i know more as most wannabe pro player here ?????? XD XD Xd

AND NO skully, doomcore dont mean it as joke what he say about you and mircwar and narcyz dont mean it as joke too...

better ban asphxy , so he has time to do some english lessons XD

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

*ZMB*GANGSTR*
gangstr's picture

his moves has been drawn with the ruler when enemy walking on the stairs.
a human cannot make crosshair moves at this direction.

GodsMaker
GodsMaker's picture
cml wrote:

maybe this will help, to see some details if you cant say that you see cheat on skull's video

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/shadow-detailed-zip-0016k199jbq4

click on the Pobierz plik to download file

cml wrote:

maybe this will help, to see some details if you cant say that you see cheat on skull's video

http://www.przeklej.pl/plik/shadow-detailed-zip-0016k199jbq4

click on the Pobierz plik to download file

This video exellent job mans! I see its 20 repetition.

About Shadow not questions Sad .
Its real sux. Sad

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
accurun wrote:

SHADOW wrote:
road

ne pizdi pls i tak xyevo a tyt tu ewe

- I have more proof of you cheating btw.. remember that bq3 1v1 demo? 26:3 .. PM me skull if u need some more wh proof

ps: Это тебе сука не малина.. за то что ты не однократно обсырал меня и Розу, я готов на тебя, ебашу и лигас, полить пару вёдер молдавского первосортного говна

There was many acusations about him, now there is a demo that confirms that hi cheats, ofc a creapy demo and f difficult to see whats going on, thx skull and rest to see it and detect it, cos is really new cheat or something as i've only know wallhack-ain-autosho-radar the normal ones detectable with pb and pure...also i was strongly convenced a few months ago that is not posible to cheat with pb and pure...but seems there is a peopel who make all posible to be the best with rest...i mean been best nub....ehh kids... Happy

P.S.1. mda...ebashu...dostalos i tebe Laughing)) dolboyob hrenov Big grin doobseralsa haha..ash vot vedro govna na teba moldavskogo proishozhdeniya polili :DDD
P.S.2. kstate road nadeyus malinu u vas t'ma v etom mesatze budet :PP i rozyk mena ugastit da rozyk? :PPPPPPP ili teba syem haha

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
animalchik wrote:

no i can't say about those mg actions it is auto-aim

because auto-aim track center of the hitbox not edges

auto-fire shot when it touch the hitbot (mostly at edge) but as far i know u can program the threshold and will fire some ms later then

even if this is some kind new auto-aim-correction it should track the center of bounding box not the edge

think other way round, create a bot aiming on enemy with the target to not go off the hitbox. its way more decent since u theoretically could move ur mouse within hitbox without probs making it more decent.

but heh, i guess its better im not talking about possible cheats, since due to my knowledge of what is possible @ clean gaming i could tell a cheat coder how the actually creates a 100 percent stealth hack >_>

if there are any other question towards me, create a topic in f2b forum or pm me since this is not the place to discuss them.

@killer: du st1nkst?¿

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture

eis chiter or im nabiest at catching cheaters ? nick grunder, russian

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

from first view it looks like autoshoot, will check if i have time.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."