LigasHelpMe!
LIGASTAEV's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

so u confirm that shadow used ur hacks?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what you decide!!!!

You have decided everything for us!!!

mow Q [EN]

You have a great understanding of problems. I have decided nothing. I have not even watched the demo of Shadow, yet.

LigasHelpMe!
LIGASTAEV's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

You have a great understanding of problems. I have decided nothing. I have not even watched the demo of Shadow, yet.

There are a lot of random moments,after which you give us a ban!

.....And with great pleasure!

mow Q [EN]

I gave u a ban? Ofc i agreed on it, that u cheated, dear ligas. But i did never ban you. Well, u seem to be a bit sick, or at least u r mixing things up.

LigasHelpMe!
LIGASTAEV's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

I gave u a ban? Ofc i agreed on it, that u cheated, dear ligas. But i did never ban you. Well, u seem to be a bit sick, or at least u r mixing things up.

Hmm...I do not know...I'm tired already something to prove...

Rusty
Saiyajin's picture

i can't really see something out of the ordinary in that movie, maybe the bfg turn on dm17(why would he do that fast turn although his aim was on the enemy), some can put that on: he was looking where is he going to land, i don't think it was the case to look down in that position, he was going to land on safe place anyway.

anyway, if you decide he cheated, ban him not d4 clan, after this ban i don't think anyone will play against D4 clan at all.

and my opinion regarding to top players : i think they have a little help on their config, pretty hard to discover that helping hand.

Can't be humble in the jungle....

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion
Rusty wrote:

anyway, if you decide he cheated, ban him not d4 clan, after this ban i don't think anyone will play against D4 clan at all.

and my opinion regarding to top players : i think they have a little help on their config, pretty hard to discover that helping hand.

why not ban the whole clan since there already are 2 captured cheaters ? who will follow ?

youre opinion should be mentioned when you realy have proove like they play like 6 years, the use there brains, the have experienced mostlikely more then you in this game, the know wich command does what.... and so on

K1LLER was here

@ mow (impius dude)

man stop telling this stupid lies about nearly everyone, i never ever said you cheat, at least impius dude you are damn to bad/lame player for that i or anybody else would accuse you cheating and you could train 24/7 over 6 years you would never ever get skill of marcus fala ultima etc...against them you noobas !!!

and i dont suspicious player bc they own me in game (like you impius dude ban people in forum that own you in discussions XD), i played skull on server many times befor, sometimes i got him most time he got me, but i didnt said, you cheat to him, my distrust is only since i saw randomly this EVOL vid... SO AGAIN MOW IMPIUS NOOBAS SPARE ME THAT....

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

its very interesting for me to see how many ppl starts accusations upon a frag-quality-movie.. there are to few informations in that movie that can lead ppl into absurd opinions because you dont have the source of the gameplay ..

im not protecting skull but you ppl should know about Any Movie, that when you play ingame is 1 and when you make a movie is totaly different (diff picture, config, no sound cause music... ) + in a movie there are Selections from a gameplay .. which probably are the best from that experience(s)/ collection(s )

now ive seen the movie and until this moment i havent seen anything that could lead on a cheating behaviour of his mouse or something else ... but as i said before .. I DON'T have the source and Nor YOU!!

when ill see the sources i will be able to have a conclusion idea related to the accusations
_________
epsilonIA

int*icenine
icenine's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

its very interesting for me to see how many ppl starts accusations upon a frag-quality-movie..
epsilonIA

Not accusing anyone if you're referring to me in that sentence, and wasn't trying to make suspicion about skull either.

The liver is evil... It must be punished...