Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
^t
smasherchif's picture

f1, fala.
skull, i guess, it's time for you to be more specific Winking

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:
Fuck! I just thought of the most awesome pun about the BC vs Smurfs final game and the flames that followed :
"In Soviet Moldavia, Pole rages YOU"
like 2 months after Call me

3M'darkangel wrote:
// 09:30:49 27.06.2010, UNKNOWN LOCATION,
Name { "Biotoxin" }
IP { "localhost" }

SHUDDER wrote:
People are training hard to hide their autoshoot so well while gain enough skills to win (or at least compete on similar level) without them. This is getting insane or provoked. I feel like I would cut myself with Ockham's Razor if I claim a cheat there.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

if you watch the demo, you see he corrects his aim towords the hitbox, hope that explains more.

aim correction hack ?

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

its autoaim without fire.

how the hack exactly works, ask road, he knows it obviously.

from my side as far as i can see, if u keep firing it autoaims enemy every 250 msec for XX msec, also depending on ur movement (maybe it alters movement also, imagine a shaft/mgbot being on enemy and instead of aiming, it copies the move of the enemy so its always 100 perc on also)

it definitly aims on oneclicks too.

it definitly is no autofire cuz of this: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22654419/shadow_lol.avi

edit: ofc people can argue its lucky.

the problem within this community is there are 2 kinds of people, A: who belive everything and declare most stuff as luck, covering their lacking knowledge about possible stuff.

B: the ones who immidiatly agree to u based on how they are related to you or depending on how skeptical they are or if they dislike the accused person.

i always try to be a bit more neutral unlike killer who is dooming all people, however i can NOT and NEVER will be able to provide enough evidence for category A people on stealthy hacks.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

the mg jumping to the hitbox is a strong issue.. especially that he does not oversteer/sweep over the hitbox

but the bfg and rail on dm17 i didnt quite understand

why did his rail to the bottom of the hitbox miss? for me it looked like a hit direct to the edge.. and what was that bfg thing anyways? did the bot reset the angle to a known position and from there narrow the calculation of the predicted path down to where it shot?

outofhere!
hook's picture

so i understand it perk..

that the missile correction to the enemy automaticly.

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture

Here are the two demos Ascari posted (his thread got deleted?)

SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

it definitly is no autofire cuz of this: http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22654419/shadow_lol.avi

ahahahahahah skull, I catch you!!!!!!!

I remember this game, on the server was only me and you pusik, as you could record a demo of my face?

Big grin

accurun
12's picture

Skull i never didnt use this kind of custom hax, and i asure you i tested only OGC wich is a savage version of aimbot+autoshot+wh+glowing shells.

Here goes.. take popcorn:

1) Who is D4 ?

This clan is a bunch of small-age newbies that playing only dm17 map. Each d4 player's q3 career is about ~6 months, and they not long time ago they started to play all weaponry at different cups,fw..

2) Reasons why D4 should be suspicious?

a) ligastaev got banned after beating unique:teror 15:0

Cool ligastaev was in D4,and he is a friend with all it's members till now,and so - all D4 could be same hackers like ligas and shadow

c) F.e. if shad is not a cheater, then his case Is just 1 in a million.. Its hard to gain such a 6 months skill level that looks like at least 2 years of playing.. But how about the others? This makes D4 not 1 in a million.. but ~4 in a million, wich is really rare.. dont you think?

Im sorry but, today i saw ebashu(pov)-vs-fps ..he is a fucking mad guy.. At first i thought its skully fake nicking..at second i thought its Mr.Doctor either Mr.Kaktus.. How is this possible? are they fucken-fast-learning koreean gosu players ? Big grin

d) If a player just downloaded some cheat and started to use it on servers.. how would he act? a bit proud like: I am the best,you are the rest..All are noobs, and i am pro..Good players are cheaters,and TDM should be locked. This morning i really asked Shadow why is he locking all his TDM games? As a leader..he said '..uhmm.. idk' 

Its easy.. TDM games need maximum aim power,and they are using their custom hacks in a hardcore way.

And what will be if a player just bought hack and he knows that its almost impossible to spot,plus its pb undetected? Everything above + creating even a web site,wich tells it is the best clan in the world,who are winning again and again important wars .. and whats the scariest part is that they mean it.

http://www.quakeclub.at.ua/ u can read the news description.. if u are russian

3) Shadow fails..

I realize skully was 200% right,when he said this hack version is altering the movement.

As skullhead posted the shadow_final.avi, plz check the demobuffer-slowmotion part.. 

Now if you watch closely, there are 5 auto-aim-corrections every 250 ms(the time might be toggled imho) ..and every aim correction was a small smooth flick exactly into the center of enemy's hitbox. Every time shadow pressed the opposite strafe button, he was missing all the bullets. So nice try Shadow..with this custom hack, his skill can grow pretty damn fast..And if today you wont ban this guys, tomorrow you will wonder how good they are..having a torzelan-shaft,a skullhead brain,and a marcus speed Confused meh sry, they will not have any brains,thats why always suck at vq3/bq3

This is D4 dude,.. we dont have noobs in here © Shadow

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
accurun wrote:

a) ligastaev got banned after beating unique:teror 15:0

Happy I don't remember that Happy

===================================

Shadow banned, d4 banned.
Also I wrote a request to admins,
I want them to ban login of Shadow and Ligas on this board.
This is how should this community work, ban cheater
from ranking, from servers + from forums.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
SHADOW wrote:

ahahahahahah skull, I catch you!!!!!!!
I remember this game, on the server was only me and you pusik, as you could record a demo of my face?

the canabis cheat made it possible...

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."