Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

my road i take back all i said about your shout-post yesterday .. looks like you are an all knowable player ^^

lol D4 .. after the ligas episode you shoulve 2nd tought about your perspective about cheats .. now you're in the hole .. gl bby

K1LLER was here

@ mow (impius dude)

you just feel personally offended by me, bc i own you in every discussion we had XD (no big deal), so my answer to all what you say about me is, blablablabla .... spare me that.

@ skull

k man ,if you clean explain me that here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7-IsnpcCz0

i spect you many times on public where i was 100 % sure you play clean, but there you had ever probs to hold constant 40 rail acc (realistic), most time it was below...and than i saw this EVOL vid here where you have nearly 100 % rail acc and own hole EVOL clan alone... definitly no human performance...

SERIOUSLY THIS T35T MOVIE IS MADE BY USING AUTOSHOOTER !!!

whether you play the other time fair or not....

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

@ mow (impius dude)

you just feel personally offended by me, bc i own you in every discussion we had XD (no big deal), so my answer to all what you say about me is, blablablabla .... spare me that.

@ skull

k man ,if you clean explain me that here:

i spect you many times on public where i was 100 % sure you play clean, but there you had ever probs to hold constant 40 rail acc (realistic), most time it was below...and than i saw this EVOL vid here where you have nearly 100 % rail acc and own hole EVOL clan alone... definitly no human performance...

SERIOUSLY THIS T35T MOVIE IS MADE BY USING AUTOSHOOTER !!!

whether you play the other time fair or not....

isnt a movie about good frags and performance ? if not pls explain youreself

K1LLER was here

k bo3m , than pls turn on all your skillz and do such a movie and post it here XD!

i know what you mean, bc its cutted many times but there are enough minutes where he do unhuman performance in a row without cuts of video so....

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

k bo3m , than pls turn on all your skillz and do such a movie and post it here XD!

i know what you mean, bc its cutted many times but there are enough minutes where he do unhuman performance in a row without cuts of video so....

even if i'm turning all my skills on i cant do it and not affraid to admit it on the other hand i could have such shots, and i had enough, only not when i need them and it doesnt fit my gamestyle but, tell us where do YOU see skull cheat in that movie, and tell us when to watch carefull... because in that movie he still misses 2 shots in the time i watched so pro killer waiting for youre answer Winking and if youre affraid or trying to over run my post with someother bull* PM me instead ^^

K1LLER was here

pro bo3m, theres one big prob with this vid, its in video format and not in q3demo format, so its nearly not possible to analyze it correct (to prove autoshoot you need at least hitboxes and slowmotion) (ofc nice chess move skully)... but it dont change the fact that its unhuman performance... but maybe skull would be so nice to post the original demo of the EVOL game here for analyze things ?????

.DA|ULTRA.
Ultra D's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

look - if you can't do it, it doesn't mean nobody else can do it either....
I get the impression skull (and every other top player) takes a lot more time to play e+ and practice than you do, he knows maps and spawnpoints better, and part of his skill falls under his motoric skills and intelligence which makes every human different... maybe you should consider that Winking
"unhuman performance".... I played skull both on fw's and public servers and no matter how many times he killed me it never looked like he hacked, however I played with few cheaters too (stars of this thread) and it really showed their "unhuman performance"

D3L1GH7 wrote:
Okay guys, next time I wanna waste time on a useless topic I'll call you.

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Shadow banned, d4 banned.
Also I wrote a request to admins,
I want them to ban login of Shadow and Ligas on this board.
This is how should this community work, ban cheater
from ranking, from servers + from forums.

Sorry but from my POV this subject is not clear enough. I've seen the video and demos and IMO they don't prove skull's point. Anyway, I don't have time lately, so I won't take part of this discussion, but it seems both equi and fala still have their doubts on their own, and as equi said, you have taken action too fast.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
K1LLER was here wrote:

but maybe skull would be so nice to post the original demo of the EVOL game here for analyze things ?????

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22721178/T35T.rar

go ahead, i want to see ur super duper analysing! Winking

the first difference between me and other people is that i hand out demos as long as i have them.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture

terror plz

new leader EBASHU, plz do not close a clan, I will leave from D4 and never I will return to them, 

please do not close a clan

Big grin