Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
accurun
12's picture

killer did you see that open map(amphi) skull's pov? SSmart weapon selection no? you think iits a cheat?

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture

somebody can help me? I am not a cheater but i cant protect my self. I need help!! pls somebody((

Big grin

Doomcore

I think someone should deeply consider investigating in details some Skull demos where he's aim is over 60% in cw's and such matches. I belive we can find many suspicious things..... Winking Also, another old but smart custom hack user, mr. Mirc should be investigated too. Happy

P-ERK *WGVD*
Perk's picture

its pretty easy with skull.. if you jump (its very easy to hit slow targets in the air) around in his fov you are dead.. but that is no überhumanpower.. its just bad movement and gamesense of his enemys.. watch at the evol vid.. they are almost everytime slow in the air at medium distance when he hits them..

if you play skull on a small map with large height differences where you can quickly approach him from above he is much "weaker" Winking

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

Personal note:
Shadow does what he want, always say HAHA on servers, but when he risks something, he starts to don't understand english, and doesn't find the words with which to defend himself, and begins with the story he is a noob, etc.. There are communities of cheaters around the network! organized to strike communities on which ppl "try" to play fair. Shadow was banned from dok server since 4+ months and day after day he tried to join and play with his nick and with some fake nicks.. Shadow and Liga are an example of virtual brothers kids that make things togheter, from the past against jumps, later supporting Ligas, and now is his turn.
--------------
Ip list/nicks?

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

EBASHU V KASHU
EBASHU V KASHU's picture

crazy you are not right! Shadow not cheat after all we played fw so much, you should know that we the new clan which types level and some our murders are casual, so on some moments it is impossible so to judge the beginner which has no experience about the player...

// sry bad english Tongue

K1LLER was here

@ crazy

man wtf do you want here ? i told you as DOK server started, that i think your DOK HACKER is not clean and i told you many times to that shadow is not clean, AND WTF YOU DID ? you said stfu or k1ller get ban for flame, MAN YOU ARE THE MOST IGNORANTLY CHEATER SUPPORTER THAT IS AROUND HERE!!!

@ skull

thx m8, at least you are not a chicken, k i will waste a last time my wery time for this here and have a look at the demos and if i see that you really clean, i will make a offical excuse to you... but why do a longtime player like doomcore have same opinion about your games like i ?????????

FINALLY, THE ONE AND ONLY REAL BADASS OF E+ HAS LEFT THE BUILDING. IDIOTS INSIDE -> K1LLER OUTSIDE

Leave you alone in this pathetic place, for some time past i definitly have better things to do in reallife...so my last words are:

MOW + SKULL FU ... was ever nice to fuck you up rl lamers Xd

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: Cheater report discussion

@killer: hes mostly kidding D:

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

.DoK. Crazy
Forum moderator
lilcrazy.style's picture

@killer I don't wanna lose time, pls xD
and use less Caps lock.
goodbye!

My ideas and content for E+:

.DoK. Clan® founder/leader since October 2008 ©.

.DoK. Clan Trailer <-- Thanks to DoK SoftAir.
Throphy: 3rd place AFC 2010.
]DOK[ DanGeR FroSteD! 95.130.10.38:27960

Caipiroska-fragola , Sex on the beach, Pink floid Big grin
Soft prendiamo i soliti? ok, 1 canarino e 3 ACE con ghiaccio Big grin

int*icenine
icenine's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

tell us where do YOU see skull cheat in that movie, and tell us when to watch carefull...

1:58 second kill
2:37

No one owes me explanations and I'm not asking for any, but since you asked when to watch carefully, those are the frags I didn't get. The crosshair kinda jumps to the enemy on those frags, but -I know nothing about mme and demos hence don't know how it plays back, might've been a move fast enough to not playback well ( sync/fps-wise ) . Just curious.

SHADOW wrote:

terror plz

new leader EBASHU, plz do not close a
clan, I will leave from D4 and never I will return to them,

please
do not close a clan

Oh and F1 on that. I don't think it's right to close a whole clan, even if their leader supposedly cheats ( I know that sounds naive but still... )

The liver is evil... It must be punished...