Cheater report discussion

1657 replies [Last post]
SHADOW
SHADOWS's picture

ICENINE rights

Big grin

outofhere!
hook's picture

OMG... u still think that skull is a cheater....!

i can give u all 100 demos of skull in plus and e5r.cfg from his pov.. that he make the same frags in a hole game as u seen vs Evol...he play with brain and think about it fast what kind of weapon and how he need to set his crosshair to the enemy ....he sleep on servers and forum ,he knows all moves and analyze the best players here too. and with the years he build a very good understanding and knowledge from the game and set his own cfg perfectly to his hands. guyz calm down i give my hands in a hellfire that skull is clean... i spec him many times , i analyze his gamestyle that i beginn in BNT clan and play vs with him...

@ offtopic shadow... i think that the skull.avi is clean enough for the ban...
But my meaning is also to close a clan were the leader is a cheater... then u need to split a clan and find another way to play. but the name D4 were always in a focus from curious things from this community.

for examble ABSOLUTE was before a clan were all are cheaters and when Noshit want bring back a new team with the same name Absolute to this community it was a very hard flamewar from all with the words: Noshit u promote cheaters..... after 1 month flames and discussion then it was quit...but nobody want to play vs the clan in the beginning.

sry but with the players in a cheater clan i dont want to fight with anymore... with the name D4 ,C4 dont play ever vs you!!!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

mow Q [EN]

Official cheaters, imo:

1. Marcus
2. Skull
3. Fala
4. Laktos
5. Mircwar
6. Ultima
7. MNC
8. .... and so on

They all make things i am not able to do. So THEY MUST CHEAT.

On a serios note, i simply have the impression that some players are just lifetime-jealous. If smo gives me the time to play 8 weeks 8 hours per day and that 24/7, i could reach easily the level of the above mentioned. Since i have not so much talent as them, i would need to work hard for it. Pitty that i have in good weeks not more than 1 hour per day. Mostly it is arround 30-45 min per day. But i also have to say, my skill is good enough to annoy any of the above mentioned players on good days. It are mostly low-skilled players like k1ller who are always suspecting someone.

About k1ller-the-pervert:
He is suspecting anyone who ownes him, also me, when i had my fakenick-period.

Ghosh, still haven't watched the demos and vids about shadow.. Sad

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
int*icenine wrote:

Oh and F1 on that. I don't think it's right to close a whole clan, even if their leader supposedly cheats ( I know that sounds naive but still... )

I agree with u, man.

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Official cheaters, imo:

1. Marcus
2. Skull
3. Fala
4. Laktos
5. Mircwar
6. Ultima
7. MNC
8. .... and so on

They all make things i am not able to do. So THEY MUST CHEAT.

On a serios note, i simply have the impression that some players are just lifetime-jealous. If smo gives me the time to play 8 weeks 8 hours per day and that 24/7, i could reach easily the level of the above mentioned. Since i have not so much talent as them, i would need to work hard for it. Pitty that i have in good weeks not more than 1 hour per day. Mostly it is arround 30-45 min per day. But i also have to say, my skill is good enough to annoy any of the above mentioned players on good days. It are mostly low-skilled players like k1ller who are always suspecting someone.

About k1ller-the-pervert:
He is suspecting anyone who ownes him, also me, when i had my fakenick-period.

Ghosh, still haven't watched the demos and vids about shadow.. Sad

good list, i admit, i can add u in it too, i cant do some things u do

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

UFFAS * DSS
Ufasas's picture
mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX wrote:

int*icenine wrote:

Oh and F1 on that. I don't think it's right to close a whole clan, even if their leader supposedly cheats ( I know that sounds naive but still... )

I agree with u, man.

Hey, if its closed, then they come back with name B4! A4, Vitamin C, or B12, ok then B6, maybe food colourant E 100-199, so u can ban them all day long, and they just put +1 digit, and gooo on, sry, no offend

I would teach you how to play, but I don't know myself!
Cfg used
Mice owned
My girlfriend

mow Q [EN]

Just received a funny team-request, just for common info for those who doubt.

LigasHelpMe! wrote:

Hello! Remember you said that you want to do for us account to clanDB?

You wanted us to make the team cheaters |Cheater Team|

Do it for us this!

1)LIGAS

2)SHADOW

3)ACCURUN---(FUCKING nooBas)

4)HEAVENCLOSSER

5)...............................................................................................

outofhere!
hook's picture

Only my meaning ???

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

LigasHelpMe!
LIGASTAEV's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

Just received a funny team-request, just for common info for those who doubt.

LigasHelpMe! wrote:

Hello! Remember you said that you want to do for us account to clanDB?

You wanted us to make the team cheaters |Cheater Team|

Do it for us this!

1)LIGAS

2)SHADOW

3)ACCURUN---(FUCKING nooBas)

4)HEAVENCLOSSER

5)...............................................................................................

You fulfill to my request? You yourself wanted!

mow Q [EN]

so u confirm that shadow used ur hacks?