rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW

basically it all depends on the ref.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

zender
zenderady's picture

So beast and impius are stating that there was a precedent, a similar controversy that happened before and got resolved. This fact sets a ruling for future controversies as well. Also if you count the score after exactly 15min as it should be, the score (if I'm not mistaking) was not so close either. Extreme played a great match.. but discussing now about "what ifs" is futile.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
zender wrote:

So beast and impius are stating that there was a precedent, a similar controversy that happened before and got resolved. This fact sets a ruling for future controversies as well. Also if you count the score after exactly 15min as it should be, the score (if I'm not mistaking) was not so close either. Extreme played a great match.. but discussing now about "what ifs" is futile.

I personally agree with Zender, he says wise things, the previous actions of the ranking mods should be taken into account.I also find it a very lame move to drop down console in order to avoid Anti-Camp, but as Beast said "it's a feature and not a bug" Tongue, so this feature should be disabled as soon as possible to not allow players abuse it.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture

its not about anti-camp protection & turn down console for remove protection by bc (yes it is lame a bit too :f). but its about the using bug of map at cpm14 for advantage/cheating on the enemy. and changing the timelimit by the player from bc, in the time, when time on cpm14 has been passed to 16 (unfair stuff).

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

but who say that this is bug?where do you read this?many say that this is feature of map:) and all know it, bc i saw on beer many players use it:) secret places i think not a bug, like in dm11 in quad.

and i dont understand why this is lame. how say road "he likes to use brains ingame like skully ".and i agree with it:) and dont think that i consider that this isn't lame bc blade in my clan. if somebody from other clans do this and we will lose i will not complain.this is game and all play with own style.

if you want we can replay the map with no problem.bc i am realy tired of this bla bla bla

P.S. ones forget about timelimit,others about pure and pb:)

Freakman
Freakman's picture

rozzzyyy ; ) - secret place with bugs like wall hack? Tongue

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Freakman wrote:

Pfffff.....rrrrrrrrrr!!!!(like this my old bind)Big grin
didnt notice wall hack. when i was there i watched only down...and i dont see nothing from walls like is shown on skulls picture.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

when i jump there i dont see thru walls...dont know why but i dont see nothing...also, in the mvd demo, if some of u guys put a fov 125 as i have, u clearly can see my player up there with no problems as i've seen it in mvd...also if u see, some of ur members knowed that place but jumped in wrong direction to get there...i seriusly dont know what is this, bug or not, but try to play pukka3dm1 map...u will see clearly what is bug and what is not, as i cant see thru walls when i jump in cpm14 map in that place Worried,maybe i have bad cfg... and if u spect my player he just stand and looked in onother wall with no intentions of ''wallhack'' anyway if you want we can replay the map with no problem Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Freakman wrote:

ask ur leader to replay pls Smug im getitng tired of this shit Smug

Gloria Mōmentum

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

f amazing...more than 2000 views of this post..more than bc vs unique haha Tongue

Gloria Mōmentum

—Ernest Hemingway