®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW
3M'darkangel wrote:

f amazing...more than 2000 views of this post..more than bc vs unique haha Tongue

Yeah that's awesome yes? I think not tbh,it's all about the lame f*cking abuse of console camping that made views go skyhigh dud,so don't flatter yourself.

Wether it's done by some bananarama random player or Mowly or whoever,it's total lamery imho. I'm happy that dev. team will gett rid of the 'feature'. notch notch Beast Happy

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
f amazing...more than 2000 views of this post..more than bc vs unique haha Tongue

Yeah that's awesome yes? I think not tbh,it's all about the lame f*cking abuse of console camping that made views go skyhigh dud,so don't flatter yourself.

Wether it's done by some bananarama random player or Mowly or whoever,it's total lamery imho. I'm happy that dev. team will gett rid of the 'feature'. notch notch Beast Happy

its not about wining or losing its about dick Smug
and i dont flat my self as i f said lets replay the f game Happy or u think im scared or something? u think one clan called banana must be all nubs there or what?...
and i see this thing bringing down console in game in fw and in cw of ''famous'' players but shh...come on...he is in very good clan so shh all lets not say anything about it and lets not post nothing Happy
stop this shit pls, put some banana in ur mouth and stfu!...and my coment about more 2000 views is sarcasm Happy (OMG OMG some clan called banana! omg wined! how when why¿?) if u dont understand dont push my buttons up dude Smug

PEACE FOR ALL Smug holy crap!

P.S.1. I hope this feature bringing down console to avoid anticamp will disapear Happy

P.S.2. ''f*cking abuse of console camping that made views go skyhigh dud'' what made the views go skyhight is a discusions beetween all of us Happy as all like read this situations Laughing)) ''dud''

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

omg.i can say just lol.sometimes i dont understand people.if you dont understand sarcasm or humar it is your problem.and learn to speak normal with people, bc in this situation lame or noob is you:)your stupid things about this are funny.you dont know us, but those who know of course understood that it was joke:)

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture

madbringer wrote:

How 'bout you 'bicker' off back to your sandbox, someone is pissing in your little plastic bucket.

*ZMB*SKINNIS*
skinnis's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

its not about wining or losing its about dick Smug

and i dont flat my self as i f said lets replay the f game Happy or u think im scared or something? u think one clan called banana must be all nubs there or what?...

and i see this thing bringing down console in game in fw and in cw of ''famous'' players but shh...come on...he is in very good clan so shh all lets not say anything about it and lets not post nothing Happy

stop this shit pls, put some banana in ur mouth and stfu!...and my coment about more 2000 views is sarcasm Happy (OMG OMG some clan called banana! omg wined! how when why¿?) if u dont understand dont push my buttons up dude Smug

PEACE FOR ALL Smug holy crap!

P.S.1. I hope this feature bringing down console to avoid anticamp will disapear Happy

P.S.2. ''f*cking abuse of console camping that made views go skyhigh dud'' what made the views go skyhight is a discusions beetween all of us Happy as all like read this situations Laughing)) ''dud''

I have nothing to say about the result,as far as i'm concerned it was a well deserved win,GG! But don't call me a 'noob' please i hate that word. I haven't called you guys anything of the sort if you can be bothered to re-read my post you will see for yourself. It's the console camping that bothers me and how light you seem to take it.

You obviously didn't get my point,so whatever.

madbringer wrote:

outofhere!
hook's picture

yes sry beast its a feature and not a bug... so sorry dunno before.....ok i think good idea to shut down that feature ....

gg...extreme catch bannna to revenge match and all is ok.....

@ road nice bananed xd

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
*ZMB*SKINNIS* wrote:

I have nothing to say about the result,as far as i'm concerned it was a well deserved win,GG! But don't call me a 'noob' please i hate that word. I haven't called you guys anything of the sort if you can be bothered to re-read my post you will see for yourself. It's the console camping that bothers me and how light you seem to take it.

You obviously didn't get my point,so whatever.

Ok sorry then, i just get a bit angry on that...cos you can said it with other words Happy
and but i didnt flat myself Smug only sarcasm Laughing))))

sorry again and thanks Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

About the "console and no campalert" thing.
Solution was already given by Beast.
This "future" won't be in new e+ release.
Good job Happy

And about abusing map bugs :E
Maybe player who does that in ranked match, can't play for next 3 wars ?
Would eliminate that for sure, but would start new flamewars aswell :E

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

i suggest, the map must be played over duo the console camp, 1 rank mod should be there with REF make MVD and if banana looses they have to play 1 more map ( tie map ) and when thats over all things should be clear again and stop the lame talk in this topic about camping blabla lame blabla some more bla bla

hope in the future this will not be used untill its out with the new E+ release and is marked as map bug

Greetz Jeff

eXtremely'visible!
funk's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

i suggest, the map must be played over duo the console camp, 1 rank mod should be there with REF make MVD and if banana looses they have to play 1 more map ( tie map ) and when thats over all things should be clear again and stop the lame talk in this topic about camping blabla lame blabla some more bla bla

hope in the future this will not be used untill its out with the new E+ release and is marked as map bug

Greetz Jeff

f1, im agree on it Winking

* Veni, Vidi, Vici! (c) July Caesar.
* God lives in fair heart.