®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW
officiallydead wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
i suggest, the map must be played over duo the console camp, 1 rank mod should be there with REF make MVD and if banana looses they have to play 1 more map ( tie map ) and when thats over all things should be clear again and stop the lame talk in this topic about camping blabla lame blabla some more bla bla

hope in the future this will not be used untill its out with the new E+ release and is marked as map bug

Greetz Jeff

i like extreme (freaky my dearest noob), and bc clan... Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud so its a neutral post...
If they should play again the map, then every clan every match which was played and used the ingame "console-camp" should be replayed....even the f2b's then...or any other clans game..

i am totally f2... I just say grin and bear it....and play another cw maybe same maps...but not this match...
Flaming and blablabla and more posts will just be bad for all of us ://

dont hate me people pls Big grin

Same here, only problem that I see here is that some people can't lose and after match is played
they look for anything that could make the match invalid.
I hated that when I was in one clan some time ago, every match we lost was "not our fault" because "enemy tricked us"
This is just stupid and when unique lost vs banana clan, I also was looking for excuses and
watched stupid demo 10 times in a row just to "see any sign of cheats" or something that could make
match invalid.
Next day when I woke up I was feeling like a f...ing idiot.
LEARN TO LOSE PEOPLE

Don't play the map, don't show that u can't lose.
Grow up, wanna kick banana's asses ?
Arrange new match, but leave this one in past.

Freakman
Freakman's picture

nah terror its not about score - we lost many games with clans we should win and there were no excuses then. After unique game vs bc we knew that its gonna be hard to win, and we weren't angry after loosing cpm2 ( in fact it was really funny and nice game - love to dance near teleport:D). But u all must imagine how furious we were after game when we realized somebody was camping for so long in place that is well-known as bugged, and we had bear in mind that nobody gonna sit there on cw.... then comments like - if u knew that console screw up anti camp alert u would play better...

Ofcourse the score could be different - but not for sure - so for me its past and I will try to make things clear in future war ;p Hope we gonna play it as best friends ; )

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

If both clans agree on this, then play this again.
But be sure that Seebz will know about it, he is adding new matches to ranking,
not me Happy

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

not me Happy

Why not make a decision yourself? Don't you think that BC will agree to replay the map only because they are 'forced' to do so after so many negative posts in here? It is seen on that way they post, first they said it's no problem to replay the map, but after they said that a ref should take a decision. Imo it's a valid match. Rules don't say anything about not hiding in that place, they also don't say anything about abusing console drop-down menu. In E5 CTF people have been using these places for ages and no one complains at all. If Freakman knew that place so well and they with whole team couldn't find him for so long time, maybe it was time to think about that place...I've attached screenshots from CTF maps where same kind of 'bugs' exists.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
not me Happy

Why not make a decision yourself? Don't you think that BC will agree to replay the map only because they are 'forced' to do so after so many negative posts in here? It is seen on that way they post, first they said it's no problem to replay the map, but after they said that a ref should take a decision. Imo it's a valid match. Rules don't say anything about not hiding in that place, they also don't say anything about abusing console drop-down menu. In E5 CTF people have been using these places for ages and no one complains at all. If Freakman knew that place so well and they with whole team couldn't find him for so long time, maybe it was time to think about that place...I've attached screenshots from CTF maps where same kind of 'bugs' exists.

Yes, rules don't say anything about hiding in secret/buggy places
on maps or dropping down the console to avoid campalert.
Furthermore I've never seen anybody around here having a rematch because of this issue
or even to complain about it before on public forums.

Since no rules have been broken this cw is valid and should be ranked, but I'm only ranking assistant,
now it's up to Seebz, since he is head of the ranking and he is adding all new matches to ladder.

... btw we won't add any rule about abusing maps secret/buggy places.
In next E+ release dropping down console menu won't disable campalert,
so hiding in those secret places won't be so advance giving anymore.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

if there is an issue and no rule about it, invent a rule, reason it and use it for the issue.

never be like, 'hey, we have no issue for specific murder, so let him be free, invent one and judge all issues after like that.'

ofc u cant avoid all buggy places, especially on ospra3map1.

however there is a clear difference between hiding in a bug like in cpm14 or stay in open positions, like the small stuff on q3dm13.

also there should be a clear decision from rank admin if game is ranked or not, i for myself would go for a yellow card to bc and rank it.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

officiallydead

ah come on let it be...it should be ranked...so many camper /bug abuse matches have been ranked till now....

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture

cant believe this. its not like the apocalypse is coming, its just a lame cw. rank it ffs

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

^flash***
hihi's picture

cmon guys...

what the hell is going on with you? this game should be ranked for sure.

and if u dont like it you should even take this damn cpm14 map out of the ranking rules or the map order when u dont like these places.

everyone knows this place and its stupid by your own to miss it... and the console(bug) isnt be fixed or will never be fixed i dont know...

there were a few fw's/cw's with dna and some other clans (i wont call in here) which there were some guys who even used this "bug" to get a few more minuts in freeze tag.

so let this game be ranked, dont be so hardcore pussys and let it be how it be...

and skull... how kindy childish should it be to give them a yellow card... damn. cool down
you dont even make them an easy start in this mode...

so for me this game should be ranked as it is..

thanks and regards

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
^flash*** wrote:

and skull... how kindy childish should it be to give them a yellow card... damn. cool down

its for the behaviour,  doing something thats not supposed to be done normally and actually knowing it should not be done (honestly, the combination of the place and console is just some way to spoil the fareness and the actual will to battle properly)

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."