®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW
eu.jeff wrote:

i suggest, the map must be played over duo the console camp, 1 rank mod should be there with REF make MVD and if banana looses they have to play 1 more map ( tie map ) and when thats over all things should be clear again and stop the lame talk in this topic about camping blabla lame blabla some more bla bla

hope in the future this will not be used untill its out with the new E+ release and is marked as map bug

Greetz Jeff

f1 im agree Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

we can replay this map and i hope you will not start again to say "shit server and sux cfg" like you did after first map:) i think this is was not nice from your side ;)bc i notice that you see only faults of others:)

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

so both clans agree, damn i'm good Tongue now lets wait for terror or seebz

officiallydead
eu.jeff wrote:

i suggest, the map must be played over duo the console camp, 1 rank mod should be there with REF make MVD and if banana looses they have to play 1 more map ( tie map ) and when thats over all things should be clear again and stop the lame talk in this topic about camping blabla lame blabla some more bla bla

hope in the future this will not be used untill its out with the new E+ release and is marked as map bug

Greetz Jeff

i like extreme (freaky my dearest noob), and bc clan... Big grinLaughing out loudLaughing out loud so its a neutral post...
If they should play again the map, then every clan every match which was played and used the ingame "console-camp" should be replayed....even the f2b's then...or any other clans game..

i am totally f2... I just say grin and bear it....and play another cw maybe same maps...but not this match...
Flaming and blablabla and more posts will just be bad for all of us ://

dont hate me people pls Big grin

mow Q [EN]

well, re-animate hyper clan to replay than Happy

zender
zenderady's picture

As I said before... There was a precedent. Making a different move than the previous one creates incongruity in the system. A ref should take the final decision and not the clans. And you can bet next time a player hides on this map the enemies WILL look in that place for him. More xp has been gained, no cheats, no unfair play.

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
officiallydead wrote:

dont hate me people pls Big grin

kIKU,you know that we love you,dont matter that you are bad boy:p

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
zender wrote:

As I said before... There was a precedent. Making a different move than the previous one creates incongruity in the system. A ref should take the final decision and not the clans. And you can bet next time a player hides on this map the enemies WILL look in that place for him. More xp has been gained, no cheats, no unfair play.

Ok then, lets wait what say admins of ranking sistem.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DEVAAST

I agree with Kiku.

officiallydead
mow Q [EN] wrote:

well, re-animate hyper clan to replay than Happy

i take that as f1 for my opinion Tongue