®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW

I'll talk to terror and give total feedback on this one. Just for you to know that I don't ignore this.

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

eRRor369 wrote:
..ZMB..EPYKOI wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

P.S. After the clan war, we played agains aNk clan a fun war, we win 3-0 but they didng get angry they very enjoyed the server and told very interesting banana.cfg and they will back next week Happy ....

Sweeeet Big grin May I have the screenshots ? Big grin

me 2, thanks Winking

http://q3bananaclan.do.am/blog

Thank you dear lord Happy

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
..ZMB..EPYKOI wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:
eRRor369 wrote:
..ZMB..EPYKOI wrote:
3M'darkangel wrote:

P.S. After the clan war, we played agains aNk clan a fun war, we win 3-0 but they didng get angry they very enjoyed the server and told very interesting banana.cfg and they will back next week Happy ....

Sweeeet Big grin May I have the screenshots ? Big grin

me 2, thanks Winking

http://q3bananaclan.do.am/blog

Thank you dear lord Happy

lol Big grin

accurun
12's picture

The web site is hacked ? xd

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
accurun wrote:

Big smile

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
cml wrote:

accurun wrote:

Big smile

road:D lol

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
*ZMB*SEEBZ* wrote:

I'll talk to terror and give total feedback on this one. Just for you to know that I don't ignore this.

Yeah, will talk about it soon.

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
outofhere! wrote:

its a engine bug ... in all cfgs is after respawn u make console and no anti camp function is anymore activated...

It's not an engine bug, it's actually a mod feature. Anyway, it seems it gets abused and no one likes it, so it will be removed on next release/update.

However, it's pretty funny to watch the attitude of clans towards this. On the war of f2b vs hyper, impius did that and it was really funny, I actually laughed a lot while watching that moment in the mvd. And the game was pretty close too such as if impius wouldn't have done that there is the possibility they could have lost the game. But no one complained about that at all, and even hyper members were saying jokes about it. But in this one everyone is making the big fuss.

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
lagstard wrote:

outofhere! wrote:
its a engine bug ... in all cfgs is after respawn u make console and no anti camp function is anymore activated...

It's not an engine bug, it's actually a mod feature. Anyway, it seems it gets abused and no one likes it, so it will be removed on next release/update.

However, it's pretty funny to watch the attitude of clans towards this. On the war of f2b vs hyper, impius did that and it was really funny, I actually laughed a lot while watching that moment in the mvd. And the game was pretty close too such as if impius wouldn't have done that there is the possibility they could have lost the game. But no one complained about that at all, and even hyper members were saying jokes about it. But in this one everyone is making the big fuss.

idd Smug
anyway i also seen this but without console i think, lucky vs is Tongue marcus maked fun of this in pukkamap Smug and i was laughing about it also hehe

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

mow Q [EN]
lagstard wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Console Camping sucks. I did it once and had hell of
trouble

It caused a couple of flames and even evil e-mails Happy

But u r right, not in the war thread.