®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
officiallydead
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

wp at cpm2, but im have a questions. aint the using a bug of the map and hidding in this place is forbidden in rank wars? bcoz at cpm14 blade atleast for 1.5 min (time at mvd 1:01 - 2:32) hidde in the bug of map, when he was alone. and waiting till his team will be defrozed. and im has irritated a bit, when timelimit wasnt set before the match started, and during 16 minutes of war, some of the bc has changed it to 15, and war was stopped. aint in this situation, timelimit must to be fixed to 20?
and btw as im understand, in this cfg, doesnt even have an anticamp protection, vgg.

map bug abuse is even on public servers not allowed and CAN lead to temp ban/kick etc...
about ranked mathes i think it would be harsher..
However...I am not quite sure if that point in cpm14 is a bug Happy if it was i am sure kid would have fixed it and we all would play the bug free map:)

besides that, gg bananas and extreme!! Happy

eXtreme.dess!
dess's picture

What are the black stripes, a couple of times played on this server, I'm not a fan of kemperskih Igor, namely, the other games on this tsfg NO ... It is strange why the Amigo did not play ... Amigo enough sit in the spectra, especially in the camper mods - you are the best

congratulate the opponent ...

что же бывают и черные полосы, пару раз играл на данном сервере, я не любитель кемперских игор, именно, другой игры на этом цфг НЕТ... Странно почему Амиго не играл... Амиго хватит просиживать в спектрах, особенно в кемпер модах - ты лучший

поздравляю соперника...

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
eXtremely'visible! wrote:

wp at cpm2, but im have a questions. aint the using a bug of the map and hidding in this place is forbidden in rank wars? bcoz at cpm14 blade atleast for 1.5 min (time at mvd 1:01 - 2:32) hidde in the bug of map, when he was alone. and waiting till his team will be defrozed. and im has irritated a bit, when timelimit wasnt set before the match started, and during 16 minutes of war, some of the bc has changed it to 15, and war was stopped. aint in this situation, timelimit must to be fixed to 20?
and btw as im understand, in this cfg, doesnt even have an anticamp protection, vgg.

I think, dont get angry pls Happy and know how to lose...
You and your teammates needed to train the cfg as all the time in game they was telling server sux and cfg sux also...hmmm if they dont like server and confg why you asked for cw then? i dont understan this Happy maybe you thinked we are very easy to beat? Smug anyway in map cpm14 is not a bug, its just one more place...i mean if you get there you still in map and not outside of map, bugs of maps are understuding as be ''outside of map'' or be inside of walls...etc...this places is cleary visible.
About the time in rules is set to 15 minuts, and as I had a problesm with api and i get irritated, angry, and frustrated about first map with this shit, its seems I thinked refs set the time, but i forgot to set it to 15 minuts...just seted the fraglimit. But this no change anything there wasnt any timeout, there wasnt any things like this, its just some of your teammates said that timelimit passed...and i looked and it was true so i put 15 minuts (as in rules is writed).
Cfg of banana ofc has antycamp but if you bring down console anticamp don't work, if you and your teammates just maybe had time and trained the cfg and maps, you should knowed all this Happy
And again dont get angry pls is just a game Happy other clans that losed agains us, never had some problems with all this, and as i remember one of leaders of extremes said this isnt a bug in map, its just a one more place in map Happy

Thank you to play the cw Happy
DarkY

P.S. After the clan war, we played agains aNk clan a fun war, we win 3-0 but they didng get angry they very enjoyed the server and told very interesting banana.cfg and they will back next week Happy ....

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Freakman
Freakman's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

Cfg of banana ofc has antycamp but if you bring down console anticamp don't work, if you and your teammates just maybe had time and trained the cfg and maps, you should knowed all this Happy

that was enough for me...

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

P.S. After the clan war, we played agains aNk clan a fun war, we win 3-0 but they didng get angry they very enjoyed the server and told very interesting banana.cfg and they will back next week Happy ....

Sweeeet Big grin May I have the screenshots ? Big grin

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture
..ZMB..EPYKOI wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

Sweeeet Big grin May I have the screenshots ? Big grin

me 2, thanks Winking

pew pew you're dead

officiallydead
3M'darkangel wrote:

well to be honest (u know i like u darky Tongue so dont get offended) ... that "bringing console down thing" isnt fair playing Happy its either strategy, its lame, like camping... ofc there are no rules about camping and spam..
I didnt see the demo, if blade indeed brought console down so he could "camp" in order to let his mates thaw, then sry that would be too lame (dont get offended Tongue, just my neutral opinion )

Nevertheless, that dont change the fact that bc won.. No need to disargue and flame..
Even the campiest and lamest cw are/were/will be ranked, snice there is no rule ://

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture

kiku if you are alone in your team vs all enemyes,better to camp:P this is my opinion:)
(kiku you should more like me, not darky Big grin)

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

kiku if you are alone in your team vs all enemyes,better to camp:P this is my opinion:)

nah, i hate camping, even in cod4 i never camp and i'm a sniper. Tongue

pew pew you're dead

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
officiallydead wrote:

3M'darkangel wrote:

well to be honest (u know i like u darky Tongue so dont get offended) ... that "bringing console down thing" isnt fair playing Happy its either strategy, its lame, like camping... ofc there are no rules about camping and spam..
I didnt see the demo, if blade indeed brought console down so he could "camp" in order to let his mates thaw, then sry that would be too lame (dont get offended Tongue, just my neutral opinion )

Nevertheless, that dont change the fact that bc won.. No need to disargue and flame..
Even the campiest and lamest cw are/were/will be ranked, snice there is no rule ://

lol kikuuu Tongue ofc im not offended Happy
i just laughet about that place when was blade and cant stop to lughign and cry of smile xD so i not noticed if he gets the consol down or not, we shuld look demos Tongue but i swear i cry of laughing xD

btw i think is stupid to go alone vs very strong players 1 vs 4...when all ur teammates are frozed Tongue (and i seen in onother demos this thing, it was one of best clans playes who did the same thing, but no one told him hey thats lame Smug )
and what you think about 1 vs 4 ? he thinked good and is strategi Big grin

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway