®TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme /28.04.2010

106 replies [Last post]
3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Re: TAG/ Banana 2:0 Extreme / 28.04.2010 / CW

Omg skull! " actually knowing"??? you are serious? we are new clan and we dont know all that we can or cant do.in rules is nothing wrote about this.i see that many clans before did this,so why you didnt create the rule for this? and only for us you want this yellow card (for me is very funny) because we are new clan and you dont know us good? omg this is only clan war.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
3M'blackrose wrote:

Omg skull! " actually knowing"??? you are serious? we are new clan and we dont know all that we can or cant do.in rules is nothing wrote about this.i see that many clans before did this,so why you didnt create the rule for this? and only for us you want this yellow card (for me is very funny) because we are new clan and you dont know us good? omg this is only clan war.

yes allright Happy agree

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Freakman
Freakman's picture

that went to far, lets leave it in past....

Freakman:
do u want to beat freakman noob?
lestat:
no thx i have beaten many noobs

it is hard to be pro

mow Q [EN]

Well, i am not rankmod, but let's do an end here:

- Match should be ranked
- Clans are warned that such a gameplay is actually not tollerated and they have to avoid just this situations
- New release seems to be close to come, but untill than a little ruleadditon could be created like "don't abuse map bugs" "and don't do console-camp"

Personally i did land in a map bug in po..5... dunno the name now, and i wasn't able to come out of this bug, and everybody started to complain.

But there is a other way to see such bugs. Since none of the maps are made for e+ (multijumps, weapon movement), those bugs are actually no bugs, u can see them as features for e+ Tongue.

So, in this case, let's do not be narrow-minded, and rank the match with a warning for the future (thats what skull meant btw with yellow card, it was no offense).

3M'blackrose
Black _Rose's picture
Freakman wrote:

that went to far, lets leave it in past....

you are right:)

^flash***
hihi's picture

this makes me still sick Sleepy

game should be rnaked ok...

but i dont get this yellow card "warning".
u have to life with the fact, that there are a few maps with these bugs or non-bugs.
like mow said: these maps arent created for e+ couz of these multijumps and extrem weapon knockbacks.
it is like it is and i dont think that this will be figured out. EVER!

if u wanne keep on whining like this "blabla console blabla bad behavior" start to type in the rule that its a reason to not rank this war, couz someone uses his console-down thing.

but untill this thing isnt happend at all... just shut up and play... plz!

eu.jeff wrote:
learn to live with it, we have to live with the fact we have to play with you

marcus
Marcus's picture

"Lex retro non agit" - how you can even try to punish a clan for something that don't have foundation in rules? Ranking moderator can't stand under the 'law', saying: 'that is good/bad my boy!'. He has to base his statements on existing regulations. He can't take them from the moon... so there can't be any kind of penalty for such situation. Match should be ranked without that whole needless debate.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

PM skull and ask why he would give them a YC, fact he cant give YC away so pls read think react

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
marcus wrote:

"Lex retro non agit" - how you can even try to punish a clan for something that don't have foundation in rules? Ranking moderator can't stand under the 'law', saying: 'that is good/bad my boy!'. He has to base his statements on existing regulations.

I bet that skull and leuko wouldn't rank this one back in the days Love struck

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

nice banana go go go:)

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ