SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

90 replies [Last post]
HYPER*KOSTUR

yep, i think, also can be showed via teamspeak log, who login on our channel Happy! Nick, IP, and that stuffs, i have only my log from our channel.

<18:27:18> *** You are now talking in channel: "‎‪‎‪Hyper*Clan‎‬‎‎‬‎"
<20:40:35> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: milad
<20:40:44> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: click settings
<20:40:46> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: options
<20:40:57> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: capture
<20:41:00> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: and push to talk
<20:41:11> ‎"bleed‎"‎
: it will hopefully help
<20:50:05> ‎"ninjakostur‎"‎
:
[ JUMPSLAND ] [ jumpsland ]
pw: jumpswar
<21:56:18> *** You are now talking in channel: "‎‪‎‪Banana*Clan‎‬‎‎‬‎"

But i am sure that they can get log from teamspeak.
So we can check this out. And what then?
What then when we give proof that he was not connect on our teamspeak Happy!?
That he even dont know for our private teamspeak (asphyx owner)?

What then?? I dont want anyone to attack us.
What then?

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

alienM
alienM's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

You invited in trial Akali (aka trikz), he even created fake account for this move.

There was no post about kicking akali from trials - that means that he s still on trial membership.

He came and used ref password while he knew that there was CW. Evenmore he logged as ref right after round ends with a willing to hide that move.

What we got:
He used ref password.
Hes still in trial as Akali. ( evenmore its multiclanning and creating double accounts)
Hes ur trial clanmate
Hes Natalis boyfriend
Hes Raz's friend.

yes, and Im not surprised to see that you protect him.

he was in one clan and used fake nick to be trial in another? double nick in one same (btw retarded) community?! admins ban, plz! ololo how dirty things happened here, thanks god that i am a little inactive so i am saved from this kind of shits to watch it 24/7... Straight face Puzzled Love struck

HYPER*KOSTUR

Np, everything is fine here. Lets wait for Server log, + Teamspeak log. Then we ll see and know everything Big grin!

edit:
Its possible to get teamspeak server log Winking! This is text from teamspeak web:

For each server you have a User History, Server Activity Overview, and more.

So lets wait for asphyx to give us that log Winking!

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

A K L
trx's picture

i was in hyper trial when i was clanless, then i didnt get into hyper and im in wk since then. any problem?

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

DRINA
Drina's picture
A K L wrote:

oh gosh guys... are u serious? havent been playing that game since XXX time xD ahahahaha so freaking ridiculous ppl still around xD skull u r my god HAHAHAHAHA

believe me, i have more important things to do than helping clan which didnt take me LOLOLO

Ok, just tell us this: Wtf where you thinking using ref password in league finals match!!!??? You stupid dumb fuck.

My thoughts you did it on purpose just to fuck with ppl here, but thats just me, anyway WK was due to fall apart it was obvious but even if it was not visible from a mile away trickz does not need any reason to switch clans whenever he wants so he could be in whatever clan trial.
This is so huge, if you think about it, lets just imagine that JUMPS won this league and it turns out som1 had ref ON during the match, my thoughts JUMPS would be erased from existence.

And this wasn't just ANYBODY, we are talking about the person who is consistently telling us that he does not care lol, and lets not forget the fact that he is a dumb shit, witch you ppl just fail to understand.

A K L
trx's picture

didnt read ur post, seriously. Tongue i just dont give a fuck what u said Big grin

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

DRINA
Drina's picture

I bet you read it at least 5 times.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps
DRINA wrote:

This is so huge, if you think about it, lets just imagine that JUMPS won this league and it turns out someone had ref ON during the match, my thoughts JUMPS would be erased from existence.

get real, rank is under fate and epsi's control, neither would any of the better social players here allow that to happen, you guys are flaming each other without serious arguments nor rights to do it.

Especially since you misread the situation, facts are straight and we are waiting for logs to analyze, any discussion without it is just a farce and proof of stupidity of anybody who posts.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

lala

take it easy, ofc we trust Hypers. Strange thing is that anyone could join to server while CW and use ref to watch both teams.

Jumps server leased by Jumps clan, and it's clear said about admins in mini server info. A lot of players know ref password to play free on the server when they want. And as I know almost all players are adequate enough to use it in right time. I just don't understand about this act, that someone (trikz or not) use ref to spec both teams while we had online translation of the game. I dont think that Hypers could ask someone to play not fair. And I'm sure about it, what a dispute?

We (jumps) never was against guests while our games (fw/cw), we invitel almost all of them to spec the game. While some well known clans just kick another players after game started. And I think the first thing should be asked about spec one or both teams, and not to use privileges. Something strange. take another CW: I join to spec (no one is my clan/team), i use refpass and spec both. What should they do? - Ask me not to do this or kick me for sure.

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
lala wrote:

Tricky and Trikz weren't at the beginning. As for me i haven't seen Trikz, when he connected and used ref. Even in that case no one (except referee) would cry about this during a game. One more reason to stress players.

Of course they did nothing for this game and it's not about the result. Excuse me please, it was final of the cup, clan war, we had great online translation... So was it nesessary to connect to server during game? I know that a lot of players have ref pass from this server, but sorry, It's our clan server. Then i feel free to join any other server next time while another clan's CW, use referee password and watch both teams. Without asking someone. It would be normal I think, yea?

Nothing personal about Tricky and Trikz, it could be another players

I was there at the beginning lala and I had a permission to spectate hyper..