SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

90 replies [Last post]
hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
Re: SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

btw, deky, before you should advice me instailing defrag, you should got a little bit aim and coordination, because our rank match for event you lost Happy

you made me laugh when i saw this^^ where was you while i was active to say that?:]this game is about shoting other players, not shoting walls and spaming..thats why you should go install defrag and jumps as much as you want:D

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
btw, deky, before you should advice me instailing defrag, you should got a little bit aim and coordination, because our rank match for event you lost Happy

you made me laugh when i saw this^^ where was you while i was active to say that?:]this game is about shoting other players, not shoting walls and spaming..thats why you should go install defrag and jumps as much as you want:D

You made me laugh too, because I didnt think that you will drop down to so lame excuses. We all know - you were playing without sound, with no monitor and with broken mouse, evenmore I think it wasnt you, it was ur cat playing with me while you were having sex with 3 asians together. Np, offer me rank, when u feel self ready to win me Happy Kiss my dear defragger))

alienM
alienM's picture

i only can say something for my mates: BIG THANKS FOR OUR DECISION (Drina, Fps and rest). You spared me of this kind of "shits" inside our own clan. Kiss
as i know double indentity is not legal here and should be banned for this. i will not judge if CW is legal or not, it's not my bussines. was time when i told to all of you that only people who is in ref team should be ref on CWs, but nobody listened. gg Happy

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

hyper*deky wrote:
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

You made me laugh too, because I didnt think that you will drop down to so lame excuses. We all know - you were playing without sound, with no monitor and with broken mouse, evenmore I think it wasnt you, it was ur cat playing with me while you were having sex with 3 asians together. Np, offer me rank, when u feel self ready to win me Happy Kiss my dear defragger))

Where exactly you saw i did excauses? i just said that im not active here and never will be, i just came yesterday to pwn you than i got back to cod Smug try it, so good feeling, playing other game, get back here and still pwn a dude who play all day long:D

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

amusing here =>

but why isnt this topic /lock /cleaned Worried i can still SPAM HERE ! Sad

A K L
trx's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

amusing here =>

but why isnt this topic /lock /cleaned Worried i can still SPAM HERE ! Sad

no u cant

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

omg 86 replies Surprise
i hope were all related to the topic.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

omg 89 replies Surprise

no they werent, just like yourse ! and mine now =/

ps. GG hyper !

pss. now its related again :F wtf ADMIN BAN !

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

epsiplayer wrote:
omg 89 replies Surprise

no they werent, just like yourse ! and mine now =/

ps. GG hyper !

pss. now its related again :F wtf ADMIN BAN !

hey jeff what are u wearing at the moment ?

THC * FATE
Retired Rank Moderator

After long investigation no direct proof that this game was illegally interfered in any way was found. Therefore this game is perfectly valid for Rank. If anyone would like to enquire more detailed information please feel free to contact me by a Private Message or in a more direct way using MSN.

However, any further abuse of referee commands during a ranked war will result in a warning and/or yellow card. Only Official Referees (or any other trustful person if no Official Referee is available) are allowed to use Referee commands during the game.

fate/Ranking Moderation