SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

90 replies [Last post]
A K L
trx's picture
DRINA wrote:

Whatever, but how dare he use ref pass in such a match...

xD
forgot its SERIOUS E+ MOD l0l0l0l0l0l
SORRY FOR SPECTATING FINAL Chatterbox I FEEL ASHAMED NOW OH NO LOLOLOL

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

HYPER*NAT
Linatali's picture

fps u lost ur mind with this situation. take it easy and breathe deeply.

mow Q [EN]

I lick asses whenever and wherever i want, just the taste must fit.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

I lick asses whenever and wherever i want, just the taste must fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE&ob=av2n , for u imp. Happy

mow Q [EN]

Can't watch it, sry. I live in Germany, the country who has blocked 2/3 of youtube videos because of the contenting music. (thx gema)

Gonna watch it tonight with an unlocker at home.

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

omg and i thought hitler is dead Straight face

wahtever whenever .. when i read the comment iit reminded me of shakiras song .

lala
HYPER*KOSTUR wrote:

yes, thats true lala, but tell me, you was spec, why you wasnt tell him to leave since you (jumps) see that he was using ref pw

As for me, I really haven't seen him even after map ended. Because i was so involved to the game i spec my clanmates, theirs game, it was so important for me too and it wasnt interesting whats going on in specs.

DRINA wrote:
Whatever, but how dare he use ref pass in such a match...

it is the one thing i'm interested right now...
You are not cheaters and we lost because of our own inside clans' atmosphere. Everything was clear and fair. One thing i dont agree is that we had another players on the server. Ok Tricky was with Hypers from the beginning i saw him connected and he was invited by them. We were too busy preparing the game for checking "who is who". At least referee should check first about everything fair in the game( Thats all.

A K L
trx's picture

@lala
well, i didnt connect at the beginning of map, so its not a raz's fault. tbh i was on server like 10 mins? looking a bit on hypers gameplay, but i was playing league of legends atm anyway so... whatever! Happy i disconnected after first map, since it wasnt interesting game for me

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

unique * razer
raz's picture

one word, below u!

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Im out of this shit, everybody stays with its opinion.

I dont give a fuck about ranking points. 2 matches with a middle clans and we back to our position, ok. Ofcourse I wanted to win this event, everybody did, but we lost, so whatever.

Evenmore I shouldnt care about such dumbfuck like Trickz, fakenicker, clanhopper and idiot.

And I understand, because Im not fucking nicely and lickassing person - I wont get any assist expect some objective players, which actualy dont give a fuck too. If there is a clear breaking of rules - its ofcourse my bad and I should go search for logs.

I agree there was no breaking of rules, I agree that hyper was beter and won final, I dont want this match to be replayed or not ranked, I dont want any punishments to players.

GG, next time we prepair better.