SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

90 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

HYPER*KOSTUR

yes, thats true lala, but tell me, you was spec, why you wasnt tell him to leave since you (jumps) see that he was using ref pw, you was need to tell him to leave or to say that to epsi via pm, so he can pause the game and tell him to leave. Lets wait for logs from teamspeak, and then we ll see what ll happen. But i am still disapointed that you think that we "cheated". Lets see what ll happen when other hypers come, and we get logs. I am sure this is not the end of this, especialy cause you called us not directly, but "cheaters". Lets wait.

Till then, over and out.

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Im not rank mod or event manager, but I dont understand why should I proof something.

The facts are:

1.Trickz created a fake account(Akali) and joined Hyper-trial.
2.Hypers didnt kick him from trial-membership.
3.He came to server and used ref password in right time to hide it.

Other things are just ur expectations. He could use other ways of communication, he could use skype with someone. He could do anything that he wanted to do and Im quite sure that if he really helped hypers that wouldnt be shown in some logs (ts or server ones).

Im not agree with lala, that we trust hypers, to some of them maybe I trust, but I dont trust Nat and her bf Trikz. And judging by their relationships I dont find this situations normal. He just joined when we were leading ermap and used refpassword - thats the fact. And the second fact is - he left when hypers decided not to set Nat at 2nd map. Other I dont know, but even this situation is unnaceptable. Should next time I call my friend at server and say him - use ref and watch out, even when he could sit near me with notepad.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

its duty of ref to check that there ain't problems, not clans, clans/leaders only have to take care of themselves.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

DRINA
Drina's picture

Whatever, but how dare he use ref pass in such a match...

HYPER*KOSTUR
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Im not rank mod or event manager, but I dont understand why should I proof something.

The facts are:

1.Trickz created a fake account(Akali) and joined Hyper-trial.
2.Hypers didnt kick him from trial-membership.
3.He came to server and used ref password in right time to hide it.

Other things are just ur expectations. He could use other ways of communication, he could use skype with someone. He could do anything that he wanted to do and Im quite sure that if he really helped hypers that wouldnt be shown in some logs (ts or server ones).

Im not agree with lala, that we trust hypers, to some of them maybe I trust, but I dont trust Nat and her bf Trikz. And judging by their relationships I dont find this situations normal. He just joined when we were leading ermap and used refpassword - thats the fact. And the second fact is - he left when hypers decided not to set Nat at 2nd map. Other I dont know, but even this situation is unnaceptable. Should next time I call my friend at server and say him - use ref and watch out, even when he could sit near me with notepad.

ok i cant not to answer on this.

Teamspeak log can show who connected on our teamspeak channel
Like: User joined your channel, so server get log (nick/ip adress/channel name)

2. Natalie wasnt play dm7 cause crat was come, and he get replaced later by dragon.

3. I dont know when trickz joined server, cause you was lead 4:0, and we have streak of 5 rounds
so it was 4:5 for us. At that point, trickz was not on server. And after that rounds was like 1 for you, 1 for us.

Lets see what ll happen here, lets wait ranking stuff to answer.

I believe that God left certain drugs growing naturally upon our planet to
help speed up and facilitate our evolution. Okay, not the most popular
idea ever expressed. Either that or you’re real high and agreeing with
me in the only way you can right now. “I forgot the code, is it two
blinks yes, one blink no?” Do you think magic mushrooms growing atop cow
shit was an accident? Where do you think the phrase, ‘that’s good shit’
came from? Why do you think Hindus think cows are holy? Holy shit! Why
do I think McDonalds is the Anti-Christ? That’s Gods little accelerator
pad for our evolution. Let’s think about this, man.

hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

Fps you serious? can't even believe that you think he was telling us your positions, dude its q3/e+ mod, it is so fast that you can switch 3 positions when i say on ts enemy in RA..
It is not our fault that all this is retarded, there should be just stream and players in finals, nobody else..no ref no spectators, how can i know that the ref was not telling you on ts about the positions? if you know what i mean..Winking
btw if you ask me i can play revange, if you want to lose 3rd time this year, but i think there won't be any..Happy
btw, i told you to go install defrag Smug

mow Q [EN]
hyper*deky wrote:

btw if you ask me i can play revange, if you want to lose 3rd time this year

yes please, since i believe u would be stronger again since u get used to e+ again. U appear so rusty to me, it was pain in the ass to me when i saw u lost vs fps 1v1. If u would have had ur normal shape u would have owned him.

please replay, please replay Big grin

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
hyper*deky wrote:

Fps you serious? can't even believe that you think he was telling us your positions, dude its q3/e+ mod, it is so fast that you can switch 3 positions when i say on ts enemy in RA..
It is not our fault that all this is retarded, there should be just stream and players in finals, nobody else..no ref no spectators, how can i know that the ref was not telling you on ts about the positions? if you know what i mean..Winking
btw if you ask me i can play revange, if you want to lose 3rd time this year, but i think there won't be any..Happy
btw, i told you to go install defrag Smug

Deky, I told the facts and you shoudlnt care what I believe what not.
Enough for me that he is in hypers-trial and had ref while this match.
Both he and Nat are untrustable persons.
About revenge - well, we would meet for sure in future. And you can ofcourse be sure in whatever u want, but theese 2 matches you won with 1 frag difference- it shows nothing and I think you realy understand it)

I dont think that u or I care a lot about ranking points. I was one of the first persons that told hypers - "gg" after match. I care only about fairness, and you could just dont be so badass and imagine self at my place with bunch of facts in a hand.

btw, deky, before you should advice me instailing defrag, you should got a little bit aim and coordination, because our rank match for event you lost Happy

p.s Impius, asslick somewhere else:)

toxicity
Toxic's picture

Sec, u wanna say we re responsible for people using ur ref pw on your server? You appel on people to read carefuly while u re the one doing exact opposite. As u can read in kosturs post trickz is not in ANY association with hyper clan as he joined some another month before this war and I hardly doubt some hyper would look for "help" from this guy since it was like 6/8 active members said if he join im gone. Also, question for mods, how should trials be taken into consideration since its not any official part of the clan since hes not written up in clandb. Actually its guy wearing an unofficial tag playing fws. So there should be a strick rule about it then since the word trial member could mean smt different for anyone.

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)