SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps

90 replies [Last post]
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: SFC Final HYPER 2 : 0 Jumps
A K L wrote:

@lala
well, I didn't connect at the beginning of map, so its not a raz's fault.

Just for clarification, ref takes care of server settings and players allowed to play, in critical situations his word is law till stated different by a higher instance (for example, kicking trickz when he is not part of both clans, which I basically recommend due to more people = more traffic, more traffic = more lag).

Furthermore, both clans agree upon a server and are fine with their admins, if there is a problem with server settings which ref nor a clan can fix the problem goes back to the admins, ergo jumps clan giving out ref to to many people while there is callvote also possible without having to give people ref.

Nevertheless making arguments about the server/ref is just a way to avoid problems in future (you could have thought of that before, its same as clans agree upon a ref to have their game without problems), the real problem right now is fps claiming that trickz helped hyper, none of the other talk will fix that claim until fps takes it bake or its proven false.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

A K L
trx's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Evenmore I shouldnt care about such dumbfuck like Trickz, fakenicker, clanhopper and idiot.

thats the point! finally u got it Happy proud of ya /now im off for league of legends, cya losers Big grin

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

© 2011 ASCARI * DS. All rights reserved.

accurun
12's picture

do a Rematch of that map where Tricky was spying.

-

offtop: privet vsem. WOROLOL :]

What u lookin' at, bra ? I'm back !

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
DRINA wrote:

Ok, just tell us this: Wtf where you thinking using ref password in league finals match!!!??? You stupid dumb fuck.

My thoughts you did it on purpose just to fuck with ppl here, but thats just me...

Happy either he did it just like u say or he wasn't thinking at all Happy I would bet on the first option xDDD
So let's assume that he "did it on purpose just to fuck with ppl", what did he acchieve ?

- invalid CW, since he was spectating both teams not beeing a refferee for this match,
- puts Hyper's good name under question mark,
- starts a riot on forums which involves people from both clans and couple others (drina, alienM, etc),
- forces Skullhead to write his 5 cents about rules and precautions,
BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS BONUS
- piss off FPS Surprise ooooooh noooooo RAGING JUMPING RUSKI

GG trickz xD

unique * razer
raz's picture

hey, i want to add something.

first, im amazed that no1 write to me i should kick trickz, moreover it dont disturb a game. its true he shouldnt use a ref, i didnt saw, but u too. i was talking with trickz on priv att, so.. i dont have idea, how he would be able to simultaneously talking on TS, tell them a possition of JUMPS and taking with me, its ridiculous for me.

second, so what that I am a friend trickz? this empowers me to tell him a ref pw or whatever??? funny.. i dont rly want think what FPS could do else to win. man, its only game, they were better. sad but true.

last, hyps if u dont want same situation again, next time just write a msg on New Clanmembers who isnt on trial, that may save ur WON Winking anyway gg hyps.

*ZMB*KENSHIRO*
HK_Kenshiro's picture

After watching demo/reading all posts from now, i want to share my pov.

1/Logicaly, only one ref, refeere the match. When trikz connect, he log as ref.
From objective point, 1st fault is here. Raz should kick him for that. Finaly 1st fault go to RAZ. I don't blame, it's humain, as he says, he didn't see it.
And u ppl see perfectly, that was just after a point, @t the end of map. It's pretty natural that he don't see it.
2/According from you says guys, trickz is the boyfriend to Nat. Ok. But match was on e+ camel tv, why he connect?
3/ I don't think, he send info to hyper(even on ts/skype/mumble). On the 2nd map, he was talking with RAZ. I don't think it's possible to write on a subject + inform others hypers on position of JUMPS. AND, Nat, don't play the 2nd map.

My think, that could have a possible impact on mental of JUMPS Clan. If they see that, They can imagine that Tricks was a spy.
Anyway, it's an independant cause, Hypers & JUMPS plays pretty well, it's not HYPERs or JUMPS fault, this guy make noise for nothing.

You 're already dead!

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
accurun wrote:

do a Rematch of that map where Tricky was spying.

-

offtop: privet vsem. WOROLOL :]

road... I ( Tricky) wasnt spying there, trickz is the one who is "being blamed" as a spyer.

road... 2 different guys. Tricky And Trickz Happy

A K L
trx's picture
*ZMB*KENSHIRO* wrote:

But match was on e+ camel tv, why he connect?

well i had no clue its some kind of final LOL, im not playing this game since like 2-3 months, had no idea smth like that happening atm, about e+ camel tv - i dont like watching others playing Happy thats why i didnt connect there, main reason of me coming there was to make JUMPS angry that im there, but seems they didnt notice me, so i stayed a bit to talk with raz, nothing more nothing less L()L, learn to lose fps

Quote:
"Omg, I just watched demo from cpm14, watching first 3 min is enough for me, pls ban this cheater, clear WH."

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
A K L wrote:

learn to lose fps

Lol, nice joke from a man which were doing rage quits on our CWs.
I know how to lose, thx. Check the first page and there you will find my comment "GG". Because it realy was a GG, until I noticed ur dumbass with ref password at server.

Your words are just showing more and more that you are untrustable person, if there would be some random guy with refpass, I wouldnt even care, but as I know you - you can fake, you can lie, you can lickass and Im more then sure that you could help Nat in some way.

A K L
trx's picture

bro seriously i dont care whatever u say xD cuz im out of that place for long time, just coming from time to time to post nice music / flame a bit Tongue

Quote: