New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)

6000 replies [Last post]
outofhere!
hook's picture

Dunno whats wrong with some people here, only personal insults and bulls..t talking!

you have nothing better to do ?

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: New clan members comments
outofhere! wrote:

Dunno whats wrong with some people here, only personal insults and bulls..t talking!

I do, but in the meantime i try to prove a point xd

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
BOPOH wrote:

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
just short question
Double Tap is that same guy as DoubleT (TerminalTitanium)?

Old leader Alones )

i do not think so that is same person

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
dr4nzy wrote:

they laught at me after i kicked i didnt want leave gmz
:)you see you dont know what happend nvm not my problem im not crying go
ahead:)

Read my post again, you will realize how much none sense your post above is! because that is exactly what I was saying!

They kicked you out.. I said "you left" as a kind way of saying it not to insult you! then....... after they kicked you, you didn't want to say anything about it because you thought they lost one of the best players in the world (which is you in your own thoughts!) so you thought they would cry and regret what they did..... but all what happened was that they accomplished more success...... so, you changed your mind and decided to talk now!

I will add to that..... (please don't take it with hard feelings, I am just saying the truth) I doubt that Vendetta are the ones to blame for kicking you.. why? well, since I joined the E+ all I heard from you were things like "you newbie newcomer....... you think you are a good player...... I (the great dranzer......) play only with the giants...... I play with ultima only.... ultima and players alike......." etc..
So I would assume, that after you played few games with the Vendetta and showed them good skills, you started with your arrogant attitude on them.... so they thought kicking you were to be better than all the headache....

Please correct me if I was wrong?

If I am not right, at least I would have gotten too close with my assumptions! just like the first assumption I made and how exact it was!

BOPOH wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
just short question
Double Tap is that same guy as DoubleT (TerminalTitanium)?

I guess that is the same as BONNIE CLYDE player which plays now with the LSF..

??

GMZ, u really stupid, return Alones Tag, and do your grand clan!!

BOPOH, are you chasing your second ban?
You should also pay attention to the word (guess) because I said "I guess" meaning....... not sure!

and

dr4nzy wrote:

he was GBS clan founder / leader where is he ?? fake nicker??

That is the question now!! whatever he/she was...... where is he/she? did quit? ! ?

equinox wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
xd a muslim does what muslims do xd
imigrates, gets as many rights as can, then slowly take over whole
country xd.

rofl , so true Big grin

Listen you both, you don't want me to start speaking against you and make you cry for decades now! right? !

Stop the off topicing! and stop abusing my peaceful religion!

If some religious people did some sexual assaults against you, that is not my fault! nor religions fault!

Religion is not the problem.. the problem is religious people and how wrong they adopt it! it is even mentioned within the scripture! that at some ages of life, people should not refer to religious people's actions and deeds because they will mostly act against religion, out of religion and act unrighteously, but to refer to their speeches because they speak quoting from religion!

And there are people nowadays walking along under the name of religion while they got nothing to do with religion really, first you need to understand what is religion.. then you will start to realize who is a true religious person and who is not....

Also, if you have anything against religion, why not make a topic about religion and challenge me with it trying to prove your thoughts and yourself righteous instead of spreading them in some filthy dirty ways as off topicing while following me at each place in this forum just trying to ruin my reputation in way or another and by using the least possible chance with that..? !

Religion is about, peace, justice, purity, love, compassion.... and all good...... not religions fault that people adopt it wrong or interpret it wrong too..!

Besides, equinox.. you didn't forget about me darling? are you going to start following me around everywhere just like before? didn't we agree that it is over? !!!! leave me alone! this was last thing you heard from me! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ey1aWDnyY do I have to explain to you what it means too??

METEORKID wrote:

BOZO wrote:
gets as many rights as can, then slowly take over whole country

Sounds like a perfect description of the catholic church.

That's
pretty much what all big groups do (religious or not), otherwise they
wouldn't be big groups. The main thing at fault with most of them is
just how out of date (meaning not relevant to current times) their
belief model or business model is.

Its a fairly interesting topic if you look at it objectively. shame most people do not.

Kid, that includes religion! I see you are old enough to be held accountable for what you say! just one question! do you know enough about religion to judge it before you talk?

? ..........................

eu.jeff wrote:
xd a muslim does what muslims
do xd imigrates, gets as many rights as can, then slowly take over
whole country xd in this situation clan lolz, make new clan, u wont get
rid of him... Dekades of practice and tradition.

Heavy racism, epsi -> 3rd ban? or its ok to act like this?

Told you before that nice warnings dont help.. just ban the tards for life.

if
someone would be banning tards, would have to start from u, my post has
nothing to do with racizm u have racizm fobia? It touches religious
backgrounds but i just used it as critical comparisment of "how gmz
fucked raven in the ass" Seriously, if raven was leader at the time when
gmz has taken over alones, then imo he has right to demand what he
demands. Here u have my constructive point of view. Pls dont ban me xd

edit:

BOZO wrote:

gets as many rights as can, then slowly take over whole country

Sounds like a perfect description of the catholic church.

indeed
Smug that's why i pity all religious people Smug sorry but I won't
dedicate my life to murderers with fairy tales background, just like
catholics or muslims have.

The pity is how you are trying with all you can to ruin the reputation of Islam.. even bozo said (catholic) but then you insist on adding Islam...

I didn't do anything bad to BOPOH! he did rage quit the whole mod and that should be clear to you too! he even abused me before he leaves.. but I tried to cover his back by saying all I said about him, just to make sure he would be alright and hoping he may rejoin the mod back..... he did rage quit after a game he played against FPS.....

After he rejoined, I asked him if he wanted the clan, but he refused to take it back! I made multiple requests to him for to join or take the clan back since I got too busy lately and was planing to leave or go inactive for a while.... he did reject all my requests and refused to take the clan back...... after I did set my mind to the clan and invited my friends to join it...... he decided to join (as an ordinary player) but he couldn't keep his mouth shut.... started to call for FWs against ALONE while not even a single ALONE player online.. he started to abuse and insult ALONE players and so....... he started to act like the leader again while not a single player from ALONE wanted to listen to what he was saying! I had to ask him to leave.... because I have no more time to waste on none sense actions.......

outofhere! wrote:

You tellolmate seem to be seriously a no lifer! because you seem to have all the time on earth to make such none sense posts otherwise you would know better.. because if you care to know the truth, it is all there for everyone to find it! and I didn't really have to explain it again.. !!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

kami

What does islam have to do with a discusion about a clan? Thats the damn stupidest thing in the whole world Terror?!

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Not this shit again.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
madbringer wrote:

Not this shit again.

not necessarily, for example i used to be of an opinion that religion generally favoured aggressive dogma that incorporated forms of population control via forms of peer pressure and false sense of guilt and immorality, all of which is to be spearheaded by the top echelon of the clergy (and in some cases, a cult of personality for the spiritual leader), with membership into such a group guarded by strict guidelines, with death tolls due to both theology related conflicts and distrust of medicine and contraception. But apparently i was wrong and it's just the untermensch distorting divine scripture for his personal gain innit, if i didnt read the post above, i would never have never imagined that yo.
p.s. Ty wot pedl8?!! Tylko pishi mnie w reale

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture

locked because: i think its a good idea to lock it Happy
will unlock it after some warnings/bans/cleanup.

GOOD TIP : Go to servers play some more e+.
Update: unlocked.

You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture
*shorty wrote:

/SF/maja ----> maja

i am sorry for the mess i did to my members and to the clan. stanley you take care of the clan, it will be in better hands.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
*shorty wrote:

/SF/maja ----> maja

i am sorry for the mess i did to my members and to the clan. stanley you take care of the clan, it will be in better hands.

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY