New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)

6000 replies [Last post]
kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: New clan members comments

Yea, tell Rage to do same with .DA| isn't it just hilarious ?

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

lol it was untouchable clan what happend ..i gave it double tap for alive after i see gmz got it..you will raise mate Happy

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

/
q3fun's picture
dr4nzy wrote:

lol it was untouchable clan what happend ..i gave it double tap for alive after i see gmz got it..you will raise mate Happy

I will be taking the matter further

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Some more drama and adding wood to the fire..

Alone was created by Dranzer.
Dranzer left ( like 10000 other clans to fail in new projects xd )
HELP ME LIGAS took over under fake nickname and let it then to raven after caught ( again ).
NOW raven raging cuz he's an idiot ( apologize now!!! ) "IT ME KLAN! i no like you in it!!!"

blabla more wood, drama and so on.

voron / bopoh / raven, create a new clan, challenge us for CW and let me kick your behind xd
I asumed you're an idiot because of bad english skill, but its not that.. you really are one )))

Awaiting challenge...

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

i didnt leave for fun or ..nothing reason and i didnt created 1000 clan. its not true=) i got many good friends before..created ye but i was kid i didnt know anything about game just played for clans. i just left bcoz my uni examination was important for me i leave for it 1 year computer ..alone was good clan soon i will active again Mu must be raise:)

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\

Ah Jeffy you little pasta! you couldn't keep yourself calm with this! I honestly didn't want to make any responses back.. for the fire to turn down and for BOPOH to understand his mistakes and everything by his own! but I understand how you feel for his insult to you before leaving..

Now since you added wood and sparked the fire once more, I feel obligated to speak again.. damn it! how much I hate typing!

BOPOH wrote:

JUMPS'FPS! wrote:
This guy is weak on the head, and that's not how I thinking, that's the fact.

F1

BOPOH! you are kind of hopeless!

First of all, when fps said that, he received some words from me which made him know and feel how stupid that was to say.. in the first place..

Second, of the main reasons why me and him went through some despot was because of you.. I happened to watch you being annoyed by him several times, so I thought I had to annoy him back for you a little..

3rd, It is very dangerous to use other people's words for to criticize others! never refer to that again, and use your own words in such cases instead!

Besides, Me and FPS are very best dudes ever now! and it is not a good idea to do things which could bring us back to a despot..

After I thought about it, I figured that, for at least, FPS uses his brain and think sometimes as he happen to seem smart in some cases! but you BOPOH, what a robot you really are! so why to be in a despot with someone that uses his brain for someone who hardly does! that certainly is unfair! specially that you are making the troubles all by yourself within your own imaginations!

BOPOH wrote:

P.S.: GMZ,

I asked to give me back your clan?

I only ask that your team stopped used ALONE TAG.

I want back tag for Alones Old Members, which has more than a dozen players, and each of which wore TAG at least two times longer of your.

Dressing the tag is not all what matters!

BOPOH wrote:

We have our old site, group in social network vk.com, at the moment you cut all ties with the old world...

I am the leader and the owner of Alone Clan! I don't want any sites of which I understand nothing of what goes on there.. I don't speak Russian language! I only know for maximum 10 words.. I even am not sure about if I know their meanings right..
Private = Hello
Karasho = okay..
Davai = yes..
and a bunch of very few others..

Besides, I don't want any sites in the first place!

BOPOH wrote:

You have done much for ALONE?

Where are these great results?

Of the things which you never knew, that my plan was to teach you how to deal well with the leading ship, then leave the clan.. so the time and effort I invested with the clan was on you! I wasn't chasing any victory! but you did rage quit before I'm done teaching you how a good leader acts like!

As it is known, nature is stronger than everyone.. nature have chosen right,

* You where chasing victory.
* In the other hand I had the absolute pure plan for the clan!

Nature made the calculation.. result, I deserved the clan more than you do!

I mentioned some points above..

4th, is that after fps was of the main reasons why you did rage quit, now he started to be one of your most favorite authors........ yet you are ready to say what you wanted to say and lose your best friend? ! only for a clan tag....

Pathetic and hopeless!

BOPOH wrote:

GL! And rename your clan.

One of the most stupid situations human could ever be through, is when he/she tries to look smart! so never try to do it again and be normal, and speak normal words!

Besides, after all the noobish behaviors you done so far, I still till this moment treating you as a friend, and I am making you a favor by not changing the clan's tag!

Changing the Clan tag is not a big deal, but sorry, I will not change it! it will remain as it is!

* Pay more attention to the real life! and treat this game with less seriousness and play it more for fun!
* Try to understand what Clan means (you didn't inherit that from your great ancestors!)
* Establish a team and challenge us as Jeffy said! from my side, I will try to lose for you my friend! but I can't ask Jeffy to play noobishly if you did insult him before!

Regarding Dranzer, I can understand that once he Established the clan, he was a kid, he also probably didn't understand what a clan means in the first place! and that is why I did offer him to give him the clan back when he congratulated me after I took lead of it!

Me and Dranzer discussed that issue, as it is all done by now, and there is no need to open the subject one more time or waste some time speaking about it again!

dr4nzy wrote:

Thanks mate Happy

One thing I would like to point out and give to you as an advice for life in general, which is (never depend on anyone to keep alive something you established yourself..) that is for many reasons, but excuse me for having no time to speak about now, though, the general idea could be enough for a starter to think about!

I will repeat this one, one more time to get done with..

There is only one person which could talk to me with regards to the clan and clan tag now, which is Dranzer! me and Dranzer already talked about it.. If he wanted it back, I were to give it back to him! but he (with all his heart) wished me good luck with owning it! and now things are done..

I hope you are not blind to see how he is congratulating me again by what he wrote here, and wishing me luck!

I wish him luck with the M.U as well!

My fingers did spark fire while typing.. I hope we are done with this case!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Man u edited the bible

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

kszksz
japierdole's picture

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

gmz in this mod you must shut your mouth bcoz if you say true story none can understand you for example i kicked from my clan vendetta and you guyz dont know reason..it was just play Happy i kicked for shit..its same with raven plz dont cry go create your clan raven or play in other clan..you guyz writing nothing..none can fix your problems Happy

█< *DAVIDSON
Shwarovisky's picture

oh man! what am i reading here guys?
i was supposing it's a game for fun not blames fights wood misunderstandings!

i would be happy no matter someone i like to play (with) or (against) it's very nice, let's hug and play more honorably without side argumentation that killing the atmosphere of the game here more than it being killed by other factors!

Excuse my offtopic!