New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)

6000 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

ALONE - RAVEN --> BOPOH

Out of Alone clan, Sorry for that my friend, but it is so obvious that language is not helping at all! we tried to adopt to it and try to unite with a team work,

What to say? ! language is stepping in the way, all how it goes seem to be misunderstandings which leads to nothing but a waste of time!

GL friend with your new team or whatever you plan for!

Try to always relax, have patience, and play the game more for fun!

only request, rename your clan!

ALONE TAG not belong to you!

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture
BOPOH wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
ALONE - RAVEN --> BOPOH

Out of Alone clan, Sorry for that my friend, but it is so obvious that language is not helping at all! we tried to adopt to it and try to unite with a team work,

What to say? ! language is stepping in the way, all how it goes seem to be misunderstandings which leads to nothing but a waste of time!

Usurpation detected.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
ALONE - RAVEN --> BOPOH

Usurpation detected.

Alone clan has had many adaptations over the years, they don't usurp, they just "evolve".

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

/
q3fun's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
ALONE - RAVEN --> BOPOH

Usurpation detected.

Alone clan has had many adaptations over the years, they don't usurp, they just "evolve".

Now there is a good team (GMZ, XVIBen, CRAZY, SPARTAN, EXPEDION, MAGO, MATTHIAS), I'll be happy if they succeed, and they can develop!

But there NO not a single OLD Player!

I insist on rename clan.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
BOPOH wrote:

BOPOH wrote:
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
ALONE - RAVEN --> BOPOH

Usurpation detected.

Now there is a good team (GMZ, XVIBen, CRAZY, SPARTAN, EXPEDION, MAGO, MATTHIAS), I'll be happy if they succeed, and they can develop!

But there NO not a single OLD Player!

I insist on rename clan.

Alone was founded by Balrog around 2010? He then left e+ temporarily and the clan was re-formed by scrind and that other UK dude (and briefly renamed something else). In total there have been about 5 (Balrog's, Scrind and Dsharpe's, Double Tap's, Yours, GMZ's) different reiterations of Alone clan, while you only took over the one before last, so not sure how logical the "there are no old players in this version of Alone" really is at this point :F

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

/
q3fun's picture

Alone was founded by Balrog around 2010? He then left e+ temporarily and the clan was re-formed by scrind and that other UK dude (and briefly renamed something else). In total there have been about 5 (Balrog's, Scrind and Dsharpe's, Double Tap's, Yours, GMZ's) different reiterations of Alone clan, while you only took over the one before last, so not sure how logical the "there are no old players in this version of Alone" really is at this point :F

LIGAS:

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: New clan members comments

Thank you bopoh for keeping the clan alive.
Hope you will find a new home or create a new clan!

HF

bazz
Bazz's picture
Re: New clan members comments

guess that some shit clan stikes again :f

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
BOPOH wrote:

Bopoh, you know more than I do about how you left and what you said to me before you leave!

I was only covering your back by all I said about you after you did leave, I did that because I knew how bad you felt while breaking down with the intention to quit the whole E+ and for ever!

I said what I said to help you recover and be alright, I also said that to help you change your mind specially for in case if you ever decide to rejoin.. Did all for old time sake!

Regarding me, you know I decided to leave the clan for more than once.. you felt it and always asked me not to leave! which made me change my mind each time and try for the better of it..

The clan was weak! (I am sorry to say it) but was that way because of your weak leading ship!

I tried all I can to make it any better.. (no one on earth went through headache as much as I did) only trying to communicate with you to work together on making better strategy for the clan with hope for it to be any better.. WHAT TO SAY?? language always was the rock in the way!

The fact the clan was weak wasn't my fault! and you know that! I even dedicated time and tries as much as I would do to make a living.. that was out of my generosity for a good friend (you) !

A while after you left.. Dranzer came personally to congratulate me.. he explained to me everything with regards to the history of the CLAN! and that he was first to establish it! (we all know that Dranzer was first who established it!) but left it cause of school and study!

He told me how super rocking, cool and awesome I am and that I am making the clan rise and be stronger..

Do you know what I said to him?

I said: Dranzer, would you like to take the Clan back?
Dranzer said: no my friend, and I wish you all the luck in the world, I am sure you will make it rock and roll!
Me: I am serious Dranzer, you can take it back if you want.. or join if you would like to..
Dranzer: I am with the MU now, but really my friend, I wish you good luck, you deserve it! cheers.. see you around..

And you Bopoh, after you rejoined the E+ I had only one question for you.. which was (would you like to take the Clan back?)

You said: no, I will only join as an ordinary player. !!

Our deal was so clear, you can't lead the clan well, so just be the cool player you are! and let the leading for me! do not interfere with that in any way..

You couldn't keep yourself calm! let's not talk about that with details now..

It is very simple and clear, and requires no more headache, we can not communicate well in order to run a Clan together!

You decided to leave and establish your own team.. fine! also take the players which you want them to leave with you too! I don't mind that! but I can't delete any of them unless they give me a note that they wish to leave with you! but if they want to stay, then they are most welcomed to stay too! I can't ask any of them to leave and will always treat them like part of the family..

Asking me to change the tag? after all? and after doing all I did to it?
No my friend! you can't ask me for such thing, was better if you took it back at the beginning when I asked you, before I set my mind to it!

What you are asking me for is unfair my friend! specially for how you made attempt for that! as you were not so honest with me from the beginning once you returned,

I hate to reject your request, but ask me for something I can provide.

As I told you, I might change the tag, but in the future (if there still future to go) and only maybe! I can't guarantee that

Forgive me my friend! and good luck with your new team, I wish you all the luck in the world!

Please, let's not waste any more of our time with this, case is rested and to be dismissed.

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

/
q3fun's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

This guy is weak on the head, and that's not how I thinking, that's the fact.

F1

P.S.: GMZ,

I asked to give me back your clan?

I only ask that your team stopped used ALONE TAG.

I want back tag for Alones Old Members, which has more than a dozen players, and each of which wore TAG at least two times longer of your.

We have our old site, group in social network vk.com, at the moment you cut all ties with the old world...

You have done much for ALONE?

Where are these great results?

GL! And rename your clan.