New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)

6000 replies [Last post]
khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: New clan members comments
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

khaz' wrote:
I <3 CTF

Aww, Felix! Really sad to see you go. You seemed to love the game, but in the end something has changed..I wish you good luck in your RL (real life) without RL (rocket launcher)! Hope it is gonna bring you a lot of things you find useful!

More than the game itself I loved my friends the most, they were a reason that held me excited and motivated to play, but, as you noticed, recently something's changed and I don't know myself what exactly. In fact, I quit in a moment of impulse and being quite drunk, probably I will come back in the future but all I am know for sure is that I need a break from q3, a longer break. I shouldn't have made a comment I quit everything blabla bullshit blabla but just like a normal man go inactive without this drama/dramma.

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

Johnin*ELITE'Z*
Hatake Kakashi Johnin's picture

Congratz new ERAs, Nub Goku and nubFactOr Big grin

Welcome and enjoy Winking

"...War brings death... and wounds and pain to both sides... there's nothing harder to accept than the deaths of those you love... so you believe... they could never die... especially those who haven't known war... you try to find meaning in death... but... there's only pain... and hatred... that you don't know what to do with...dying like trash... neverending hatred... pain that never heals... that.. is war..." N.

outofhere!
hook's picture

Welcome on Board xfactor!

Fragmovies and more Arrow Click ME!

AsphyxEvents Website Arrow Click ME!

laki*luzer*ELITE'Z*
laki_luzer's picture

Warm welcome to our family guys. Have a nice fragin' with great ERA tag... Big grin
Cheers and cya around laki
PS. Like I've written in our forum, kicks that Johnin's nooby ass from time to time, please Tongue

To be honest, in my opinion,
first of all, but second hand,
otherwise, however, anyway
and by the way whatever you say... !

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

ok not read our site yet so nic ur in Big grin welcome goku and nic Happy

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

aww khaz , too bad , u we're one of the coolest guy around , its really sad that u left Straight face

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
echooo ^ wrote:

eXe!

yesterday i joined, today i read post that ... clan leader is stinky cheater.. \epic FAIL/

im out this ! please mods erase me name from thet clan.

I'm sorry to hear this , and now i understand one's reaction towards romanians in this mod , too few can be trusted unfortunatly ,this is sad , and we can't do anything about it ://

khaz'
Clan/TS Moderator
Re: New clan members comments

Thanks "dziura" but I just need a break, that's all Happy

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most."
- Mark Twain

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

echooo ^ wrote:
eXe!

yesterday i joined, today i read post that ... clan leader is stinky cheater.. \epic FAIL/

I'm sorry to hear this , and now i understand one's reaction towards romanians in this mod , too few can be trusted unfortunatly ,this is sad , and we can't do anything about it ://

same thing goes for russians and poles Smug mostly the old players are clean, newcommers from those countries are usualy retarded or cheaters or both xd

echooo ^
echo's picture
3m'genesis wrote:

echooo ^ wrote:
eXe!

thx, its ok, like laki said - shit happens Winking hopefully all was really fast - yesterday he opened the clan, yesterday i joined, today i mixed out, it was stinking in some way from the beginning but who would know?> man, clan leader who was dropped for cheating in the same day oO

lets pray for our new rank mods Big grin

ofc - big thanx to thor and elitez work for catching those blockheads - if not you maybe after 1 year or more i would discover that all my games can be flushed in toilet, who knows Happy good job!