New clan members comments (nov2008 - may2013)

6000 replies [Last post]
◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA! I love Milena, but that comment is funny!!! HAHAHA

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\
BOPOH wrote:

dr4nzy wrote:
gmz in this mod you must shut your mouth bcoz if you say true story none can understand you for example i kicked from my clan vendetta and you guyz dont know reason..it was just play Happy i kicked for shit..its same with raven plz dont cry go create your clan raven or play in other clan..you guyz writing nothing..none can fix your problems Happy

how about Double Tap?
ALONES more his clan, than my or yours!

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:
I am the leader and the owner of Alone Clan!

GMZ, you not leader, you stupid and sneaky man!

@Dranzer, "shut your mouth" = a rude way of asking someone not to talk! and ladies are the ones which usually to say it in cases like.. example: when the husband say something nice about another woman, or say something that makes her feel very angry..

But it probably is a fact that your English is a bit rusty and that is why you fill into the mistake of saying it that way.. I hope I didn't put you under pressure by announcing that "giving away the Clan Alone" is not subject to any further discussions.. in case it was it, you need to know that quake3 is a game, but clans and stuff like that are more of a real life thing, opportunities and chances are not a game! since there are people's efforts spent on all those stuff.. friendships and decisions are being involved and traded all around those issues.. it can't be like "oh, now I want to be with this clan and now I don't...." it is more of a tight friendship than "good player bad player that bring victory or so.. etc"

Btw, What makes you really think that no one cares or can't understand? some people certainly and most definitely care and can understand! but all you have to do is speak your mind! however, I doubt there was what you had to say with regards to vendetta.. because things were kind of obvious with regards to how it went..

Anyway, if there is what you should say about the vendetta, late is better than never.. I hope it isn't that you thought they will cry for losing you, then after they didn't you now decided to speak...... almost the same way with how it went with Bopoh! except that he did rage quit and ran away from final results show.. and now because clan is getting better he wants to ruin it's reputation and gain it's tag back.. jealousy you might call it!

@BOPOH, "stupid" and "sneaky" can never meet at the same sentence while still carry any sense! because sneaky = smart, but in a foxy way! smart stupid?

I am smart! but not foxy and you know it! I am one of the most honest people you ever met in your life, and "not to exaggerate, will say (probably)" probably of the most honest people which you will ever meet too.. if there is life left to go anyway..

Plus: make a clan or team called energy! that is a cool name!

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

just short question
Double Tap is that same guy as DoubleT (TerminalTitanium)?

I guess that is the same as BONNIE CLYDE player which plays now with the LSF..

█< *DAVIDSON wrote:

oh man! what am i reading here guys?
i was supposing it's a game for fun not blames fights wood misunderstandings!

i
would be happy no matter someone i like to play (with) or (against)
it's very nice, let's hug and play more honorably without side
argumentation that killing the atmosphere of the game here more than it
being killed by other factors!

Bro, some people when they see a clan being weak, instead of trying to make it stronger.. they either rage quit or leave it to go to another.. but after it is growing and getting stronger.. they decide to join or take it back once was their own before..more of people which don't know what they want and more likely "victory sick" ones.. also bad losers too!

For games to include fun, they require sportsmanship and justice!

Have fun at E+ and never take it with hard feelings no matter how much you lose nor how much stupid or dump or punk or bad or blithering idiot the player you are playing with really is, it's just a game and we are here to have fun and enjoy our times!!

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

they laught at me after i kicked i didnt want leave gmz :)you see you dont know what happend nvm not my problem im not crying go ahead:)

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

/
q3fun's picture
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

bopoh wrote:

u idiot and more ti uebok

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: New clan members comments
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

bopoh wrote:

Made my day x)

silence is better than bullshit

/
q3fun's picture
thomasyea wrote:

//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

bopoh wrote:

Made my day x)

u day? day idiots?

and IT IS Ranking Moderator ....

/
q3fun's picture

epsi, please, recognize GMZ moronic

alienM
alienM's picture
bopoh wrote:

not wery, less insults pls!

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: New clan members comments
//▲~ GMZ ~▲\\ wrote:

XV!BENEDYKT wrote:
just short question
Double Tap is that same guy as DoubleT (TerminalTitanium)?

I guess that is the same as BONNIE CLYDE player which plays now with the LSF..

??

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

that DoubleT (TerminalTitanium) was hard player on rail4ever server Happy but then i've heard he was cheater xd