InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

@Diablo

You cant understand that Rank mods didnt sit and discuss yet for your suggestion. Thats all Happy
Make patient and wait there final asnwer when they can. Simple Big grin
Dont make all this mess, what epsi said what SP said etc....
Just wait until they will reply to you.

rayden, i don't care to wait them to finish play mario bros for agree or not my "decision" not suggestion. the thing here is different, it's up to them to accept it or not, i waited enough till now since i was busy deciding each detail of this cup, if they're still playing mario bros, and SP gone talk to epsi and not to any other rank mod "while he said he did" i don't care, i got a cup to bring and manage, i can't wait for kids to finish play for agree. i'll bring this cup unranked if they don't approve it, i don't care bout rank, i made a cup for fun not for rank.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

@topic updated, 3 national teams signed in. looking forward for more Winking

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

a cup organised by someone who doesnt understand the sense of the rules and why maxpackets 63 is a good value X.x

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

ok the best way creat separete team .
polish team 2,

Happy

toxicity
Toxic's picture

what a bullshit, only me will play a cup organized by my taliano
[edited by a moderator]

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
toxicity wrote:

what a bullshit, only me will play a cup organized by my taliano
[edited by a moderator]

ah ty Kiss

toxicity
Toxic's picture

hahahaha.....................Big grin

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

a cup organised by someone who doesnt understand the sense of the rules and why maxpackets 63 is a good value X.x

what u want, im not pro cheater like u for know every single thing bout commands, but im good enough to estabilish 63 better than 60. that's not sense of rules, that's sense of wannabes.

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

lock the topic xD

equinox
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

fps - felt like being left out of the making "important decidion" so he claims his "authority" and says no to diablo's idea.

skull - quake nerd

epsi - still one of rare sangvinic types of ppl here

mzi - finally something happens in his area of interests (which is very limited) so he's happy and he starts his plans without taking any chances

diablo - puttin' things to right place concerning words like RANK, OFFICIAL, WANNABE's, KIDS ,GAMING,SKULL,CHEATS

sp - still fresh ranking mod who's hands will shake alot in the first year of having the honour of doing rank job by making some decidions. for mistakes he will blame it on "all 3 of us must agree" factor

voron - dunno what the hell is talking about and nobody gives a crap to try to understand him

equinox - trying to stop trolling ,but old habits die hard Big grin