InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
Loxotron

Do you have some prizes for first place on your ranking? I bet no. So why the hell people should care would it be ranked event or not?.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
To make it clear, i didnt gave any permission. I said maybe it should be possible and it left at that. We didnt finish our conversation. And it didn't even cross my mind to make such a decision without talking to Fate and FPS first.

I did talk to epsi and he also mentioned that it should be possible if the national team has Instagib or Railonly in their name. He also didn't confirm anything at least not when we talked.

This is still unresolved situation.

u was talking with him and me, then u was confuzed with him n i gone talk directly with him, we discussed and he agreed with me.

I also don't believe Epsilon allowed it without asking rank moders, so, ofcourse at this moment this cup won't be ranked.

go talk to him then.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

I don't want to disrespect epsi but he is not a Rank Moderator. You need to wait for official decision.

where u was 2 hours ago when u asked me if i could ref u and i said i can't coz im posting the cup topic on msn?? where u was when on msn 2 hours aso u was telling me that i should call it league and not cup coz it's a league? i had respect for u before, u seemed a good dude and a proper rank mod, but now something is wrong with u my friend.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Do you have some prizes for first place on your ranking? I bet no. So why the hell people should care would it be ranked event or not?.

coz they're retards,haters,wannabies and most of all, kids. they care of rank section coz that's everything they got for their fun, RANK, they think they are special then they see their names on rank section...oh wait...on e+ U ARE special if u appear there..they right..LoL for them Winking

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
I don't want to disrespect epsi but he is not a Rank Moderator. You need to wait for official decision.

where u was 2 hours ago when u asked me if i could ref u and i said i can't coz im posting the cup topic on msn?? where u was when on msn 2 hours aso u was telling me that i should call it league and not cup coz it's a league? i had respect for u before, u seemed a good dude and a proper rank mod, but now something is wrong with u my friend.

I guessed you talked with FPS since you didn't said anything for a few days to me but aperently that is not the case.
And i was too busy setting up CW and playing it...

/
q3fun's picture

I can tell you,
there should be two (identical) national team with the same tag, and just simply let each make notes which are "E + Plus" and which are "E + RailOnly"!?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

I guessed you talked with FPS since you didn't said anything for a few days to me but aperently that is not the case.

u perfectly knew who i was talking with and i also told u the answers i had, u said gl with that. it's not my duty to talk to fpt, i spoken with u, and u had to speak with him for this, same for epsi.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

u perfectly knew who i was talking with and i also told u the answers i had, u said gl with that. it's not my duty to talk to fpt, i spoken with u, and u had to speak with him for this, same for epsi.

How can i know who are you talking with? We spoke on tuesday i think and i didn't hear nothing from you since then...

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

how can we judge if this polish member are the best in e+ rail side?
how.
a want clear answer.
no subject
no answer
mzi you know that.

Happy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

How can i know who are you talking with? We spoke on tuesday i think and i didn't hear nothing from you since then...

i spoken with espi and i told u what me and him talked about, u said ah ok then, everything was fine. me and u also spoken bout this and u asked me how i could manage this bout teams, i explained u how ppl was gonna fix it up and it was ok for u.