InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

To make it clear, i didnt gave any permission. I said maybe it should be possible and it left at that. We didnt finish our conversation. And it didn't even cross my mind to make such a decision without talking to Fate and FPS first.

I did talk to epsi and he also mentioned that it should be possible if the national team has Instagib or Railonly in their name. He also didn't confirm anything at least not when we talked.

This is still unresolved situation.

u was talking with him and me, then u was confuzed with him n i gone talk directly with him, we discussed and he agreed with me.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
zarzyn wrote:

about polish team i will give you 2 post.
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/regulamin-polish-national-team

rule number 1

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rekrutacja

this is new national team/
in that section
but it is your choice

i already knew bout this long story, and we choosen bout 3rd team, since those 2 was in fight and still plusn.

/
q3fun's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

You just use the national teams are alrayde exists and make it Railonly this year. Big grin

f2

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
BOPOH wrote:

cl_maxpackets: 63 - 125
Big grin

real and effective values for that command is 30-63-125 Winking 60 doesn't work, it goes back to 30 Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Just make nation team topic and let people from this country to vote for their leader and then he will decide the lineup for the cup. PlusN and railonly teams should have different leaders.

yea, this is what i had in my mind, finally someone smart. ofc this is not up to me, ppl readed this topic, understood what there is to do, so, who is interested, make topic for his nation, and after vote there will be new insta national team.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture

everybody is pleased to talk on english on this topic, since everyone wanna know what is the discussion about, thx for understand.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

Lets spam clandb with more useless stuf? What is this bullshit that national team are plusN?? National teams are playing whatever they want. If there are some members who are not playing instagib then they wont play. I would like to say Hungary is in but come on lets not create railonly national teams and let it be how it is. You should really make a vote about this at least.

silence is better than bullshit

/
q3fun's picture
Loxotron wrote:

and let people from this country to vote for their leader

vote bopoh f1

vote nat f2

Rolling on the floor

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
To make it clear, i didnt gave any permission. I said maybe it should be possible and it left at that. We didnt finish our conversation. And it didn't even cross my mind to make such a decision without talking to Fate and FPS first.

I did talk to epsi and he also mentioned that it should be possible if the national team has Instagib or Railonly in their name. He also didn't confirm anything at least not when we talked.

This is still unresolved situation.

u was talking with him and me, then u was confuzed with him n i gone talk directly with him, we discussed and he agreed with me.

I also don't believe Epsilon allowed it without asking rank moders, so, ofcourse at this moment this cup won't be ranked.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

I don't want to disrespect epsi but he is not a Rank Moderator. You need to wait for official decision.