InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

u perfectly knew who i was talking with and i also told u the answers i had, u said gl with that. it's not my duty to talk to fpt, i spoken with u, and u had to speak with him for this, same for epsi.

Wrong, it's your duty, if you wanted to implement an idea and create ranking cup based on new instagib teams - only you the one should take care about it.

You didn't do that and just created a mess which leaded into nothing, however you still free to create and play unranked cup.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
zarzyn wrote:

how can we judge if this polish member are the best in e+ rail side?[/h5]
how.
a want clear answer.

nobody cares bout best or not, teams are made up for nationality not skillz, everyone must be allowed to play as long as he belongs to his nation. anyway, thx for made this comment, it clears up lot of stuff.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

mate this is nation team e+
it should play the best.
it is all.
if you are to weak ok.
but situation when . recrut is close before cup start it is funny and weak.

Happy

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
I don't want to disrespect epsi but he is not a Rank Moderator. You need to wait for official decision.

where u was 2 hours ago when u asked me if i could ref u and i said i can't coz im posting the cup topic on msn?? where u was when on msn 2 hours aso u was telling me that i should call it league and not cup coz it's a league? i had respect for u before, u seemed a good dude and a proper rank mod, but now something is wrong with u my friend.

I guessed you talked with FPS since you didn't said anything for a few days to me but aperently that is not the case.

u perfectly knew who i was talking with and i also told u the answers i had, u said gl with that. it's not my duty to talk to fpt, i spoken with u, and u had to speak with him for this, same for epsi.

How can i know who are you talking with? We spoke on tuesday i think and i didn't hear nothing from you since then...

i spoken with espi and i told u what me and him talked about, u said ah ok then, everything was fine. me and u also spoken bout this and u asked me how i could manage this bout teams, i explained u how ppl was gonna fix it up and it was ok for u.

It doesn't matter what i think coz we are three in Rank and we all must agree. You took it all for granted. I am sure epsi didn't aprove anything. IYou are trying to make it like it's my fault but it ain't working dude.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

Wrong, it's your duty, if you wanted to implement an idea and create ranking cup based on new instagib teams - only you the one should take care about it.

You didn't do that and just created a mess which leaded into nothing, however you still free to create and play unranked cup.

as i said alrady, i spoken with SP and with epsi, it was their duty to talk with u too, also SP told he was speaking with rank mods. however u said right, i don't care bout rank section, for now, i will bring the cup even unranked if that scares ur wannabes plans over here. u still free to show what kind of ppl u are here with this behavior Winking

Loxotron

Diablo, just make it not ranked - i bet will be the same amount of teams and players.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
*ZMB*INEED$* wrote:
I don't want to disrespect epsi but he is not a Rank Moderator. You need to wait for official decision.

where u was 2 hours ago when u asked me if i could ref u and i said i can't coz im posting the cup topic on msn?? where u was when on msn 2 hours aso u was telling me that i should call it league and not cup coz it's a league? i had respect for u before, u seemed a good dude and a proper rank mod, but now something is wrong with u my friend.

I guessed you talked with FPS since you didn't said anything for a few days to me but aperently that is not the case.

How can i know who are you talking with? We spoke on tuesday i think and i didn't hear nothing from you since then...

i spoken with espi and i told u what me and him talked about, u said ah ok then, everything was fine. me and u also spoken bout this and u asked me how i could manage this bout teams, i explained u how ppl was gonna fix it up and it was ok for u.

It doesn't matter what i think coz we are three in Rank and we all must agree. You took it all for granted. I am sure epsi didn't aprove anything. IYou are trying to make it like it's my fault but it ain't working dude.

u wrong, im not trying to do anything, as i said, U had to talk with them, as U said, if U didn't, not my fault. u say no need talk with epsi but must talk with rank mods? then why U spoken with epsi before me and said U were talkin with rank mods? dude u rly made a mess. funny things is that u all here are making a hell of a flame just for a minor important thing, RANK, funnier thing is that theese dear wank mods are plusn players Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Loxotron wrote:

Diablo, just make it not ranked - i bet will be the same amount of teams and players.

ye i know loxo, to me doesn't matters ranked or not, im just watching n laughin at theese angry kids crying n screaming. my objective is reached, i made a cup, and new insta teams will join, it will be a fun cup and INTERESTED players will like it aswell Winking

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

Ok Just to make it clear i didnt had the deciding word about this.

SP spoken to me as a maintenance web developer, to know if the temprank can handle these kinds of new nationals and i said np, meaning the temprank can sustain a new national instarail rankings, and is nothing new to be implemented in the website.

Also when we two (me and diablo) talked in msn i was also speaking as an admin about the clandb that i have np for ppl to create new national teams in clandb. But the final word about this, still needs to come from the Rank admins, not i.

Im just e+ website admin (read as web content manager), not a decider. Regarding ranking stuffs rank mods have full independence over their decisions.

What to do now with these nationals, from my opinion, is maybe diablo to discuss with rank mods after they conclude what to do. for the ppl to know if this can be ranked and how.

_________
epsislow

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

@Diablo

You cant understand that Rank mods didnt sit and discuss yet for your suggestion. Thats all Happy
Make patient and wait there final asnwer when they can. Simple Big grin
Dont make all this mess, what epsi said what SP said etc....
Just wait until they will reply to you.

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that