InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
You Fuckers
Blasphemy's picture

EDIT. I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.I promise I won't flame again.

The bullet hole looks so right in your head,
like it'd been missing all along.
The blood streaked across your face
like some twisted lover's deformed lipstick trace.
Staring at your reflection
wondering how you're still alive.
Wondering if she's somewhere laughing,
deciding whether to let you die.

"if one has to be scared to lead a decent life his weakness is obvious" (cit.)"I do not hunt freaks, freaks hunt me" (cit.)"Lady, – he whispered with concern, your
eyes are so empty" (cit.)

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

nonsense, to making such big post in events forums if we wasnt have discussion here - WE as community. such big things cannot be done 'after back' of other players by few without such big competence. this kind of work is making only flames and chaos at forum & clan db.

edit:lest go to make adult and kids section in ranking for plus e5 and railonly sections!

echooo ^
echo's picture

lol why does ppl always want to complicate things Confused

i read all posts - my conclusion is - do nothing!! without someones permission u gonna eat your own shoes expalining yourself why u want to did some coool stuff event. yeye, i know rules are rules but omg - ppl does e+ have similar cups so often?!! no! so whateva! respect to diablo for taking the initiative to create some fresh cup and take care about that things.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

hmmm, maybe i am lunie but since railonly have separate section in ranking then its kinda obvios for me that the national team of rail only going to look different than the team who plays plus

at the begining i was kind of suprised national games are managed by ranking since those are teams not clans and ranking was build for clans Winking but it seems i have overslep something again Laughing) anyway its nice to have statistics on rankpage ect ect

other more thing, it does not really matter how the teams going to be managed for the cup, if they going to be completelly independed from plus side or they will be part of the plus side teams, it would be nice to ask capitans of those current teams how they see things and how we want to manage out the situation, so maybe instead barking on each other u guys going to start a discusion about how ppl want to make order in this

btw. last time the team were founded we had a major voting, at least for pl team, by whole pl nation, and the candidats who had the most votes get into the team, after the teams was alredy founded it was handled out by recrutings cups or invites by the capitans

i think the cup itself has nothing to do how nationalities want to handle thier teams, so give diablo a break maybe, and if u think my proposal is sensible enough then start the debate in current national forums for each national team, how u guys want to manage the teams (separate or part of current team, and do some decision)

I am addicted to life.

Loxotron

Make a topic for each team and let people to apply on leader position, after it close the topic and make a poll from applied players. Only after team captain is known , he will sign up to the cup.

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

Finland is build up a team. will see if we found enough finnish players. Happy if we found then we are in.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture

hmmm, idea is good i guess, it might bring some activity in e+.But the way its annunced and done, its wrong, there should be some steps on how to do it officialy for the whole e+ community.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

Ok people, it was a bit wrong to create national teams without knowledge whole e+, i agree with this. So now, how to make that to be good for everyone (even if someone doesnt like instagib)? any ideas?

i wish to remind what is the meaning of instagib:

Instagib: game mode where players start with only a Railgun. There are no powerups around the map (i.e. health, ammo, weapons). additionally without fast physics movement or these multijumps.

everybody knows that here (e+) is something like 'railonly' section, where this word is the biggest trololo ever.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

Ok people, it was a bit wrong to create national teams without knowledge whole e+, i agree with this. So now, how to make that to be good for everyone (even if someone doesnt like instagib)? any ideas?

i wish to remind what is the meaning of instagib:

Instagib: game mode where players start with only a Railgun. There are no powerups around the map (i.e. health, ammo, weapons). additionally without fast physics movement or these multijumps.

everybody knows that here (e+) is something like 'railonly' section, where this word is the biggest trololo ever.

Each national team, alredy existing in e+ shall separate and make plusn members + leader and railonly members + leader.There is no point on making a new team in clan date base, also it wont be ranked so.Better divide e+ national team in two and select leader-s for railonly section, and thats it, more easy coulnt be tbh.

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway