InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

don't think so. as i said, new INSTA team can join the cup, not old teams. u can't modify an old national team n join. make new team, must be present INSTA in the name (es. EU InstaGib National Team). then u can join the cup.

Let me explain what EU is,

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

We play everything on every config, EU is an all config National Team wether you like it or not.

These are hard facts you cant ignore.
Or you maybe want to tell me differently about the National Team I created and I fought for with rank managers to be able and compete againt other countries ?

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

don't think so. as i said, new INSTA team can join the cup, not old teams. u can't modify an old national team n join. make new team, must be present INSTA in the name (es. EU InstaGib National Team). then u can join the cup.

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

We play everything on every config, EU is an all config National Team wether you like it or not.

Or you maybe want to tell me differently about the National Team I created and I fought for with rank managers to be able and compete againt other countries ?

im not interested in know what EU is, im interested in explain u what my cup rules are.

*Each player can be a member only of 1 national INSTAGIB team.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

WTF oO

diablo u are wrong about packets and about that the eu voliates the rule

aside idk why u enforce the teams managment the way u do

I am addicted to life.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

im not interested in know what EU is, im interested in explain u what my cup rules are.

so they dont violate, EU is insta, and they are part of only 1 INSTAGIB national team xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
animalchik wrote:

WTF oO

bout packets i remember that way, now as i said im not super knowledged on that, i forgot many stuff, but i prefeer to keep it that way, if u want u can explain me it better coz i don't remember right for which reason it was back to that. also eu as i said in rules must be instagib team, as must be pointed in team name, and also, in this cup can't be allowed old national teams.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

and EU =

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta(gib)

its not that i care for you to be interested however we all can see on how blind you are, i'm the leader and creator of EU and i am telling you... EU is a all config National Team wheter you like it or not. we dont need instagib in our tag just to play railonly.

so for the last time,

EU wants to compete against other countries so we are IN without making a new useless clanDB entry and wasting forum space just because your pissed that you cant be part of ITA real national team.

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

animalchik wrote:
WTF oO

bout packets i remember that way, now as i said im not super knowledged on that, i forgot many stuff, but i prefeer to keep it that way, if u want u can explain me it better coz i don't remember right for which reason it was back to that. also eu as i said in rules must be instagib team, as must be pointed in team name, and also, in this cup can't be allowed old national teams.

but diablo, then the cup will have less countrys in to play i mean they wont sign in cos of that stupid rule xD

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

reason? you were probably drunk - like everyday past weeks.

about packets, we figured anything below 60 isnt enough to get a minimum of lag on sv_fps 30, since 60 is suboptimal value 63 is minimum - since not everyone has a connection for 125 maxpackets.

Anyways, what I want to say is that you neither have the seriusness nor the knowledge to do a cup that big and important. thumbs up for the will though.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

so they dont violate, EU is insta, and they are part of only 1 INSTAGIB national team xD

i don't see any instagib mention in the clan title or page. also, i said this is an old team, here only new insta ones can join, said it million times.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

reason? you were probably drunk - like everyday past weeks.

about packets, we figured anything below 60 isnt enough to get a minimum of lag on sv_fps 30, since 60 is suboptimal value 63 is minimum - since not everyone has a connection for 125 maxpackets.

Anyways, what I want to say is that you neither have the seriusness nor the knowledge to do a cup that big and important. thumbs up for the will though.

thx for clear that out. but if im right there is moltiplication and a reason, 125 /2 = 63 if u put 122 then goes back to 63, this is what i remember. anyway nvm, u said that i was right to put it on 63 so its alright. anyway about u being hater coz i made this cup, well, not even u got the knowledge and experience for give the first kiss to a real girl but that doesn't mean that u are allowed to see them only with binoculars.