InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

animalchik wrote:
ohh it will be hard to separate rail-only board definition from ig/ng sloow rail style, there is to much configs varies in e+ to make that sucessful i think

that's what i'm talking about.. or at least i'm trying, but nobody can get it >.>

railonly and end of story bitches!

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
mzi.ql wrote:

Ok people, it was a bit wrong to create national teams without knowledge whole e+, i agree with this. So now, how to make that to be good for everyone (even if someone doesnt like instagib)? any ideas?

i wish to remind what is the meaning of instagib:

Instagib: game mode where players start with only a Railgun. There are no powerups around the map (i.e. health, ammo, weapons). additionally without fast physics movement or these multijumps.

everybody knows that here (e+) is something like 'railonly' section, where this word is the biggest trololo ever.

this instagib definition hurts my eyes...
can someone correct him? cuz if i do it again, then he will cry to me at Private Messages xD

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

mzi.ql wrote:

i wish to remind what is the meaning of instagib:

Instagib: game mode where players start with only a Railgun. There are no powerups around the map (i.e. health, ammo, weapons). additionally without fast physics movement or these multijumps.

this instagib definition hurts my eyes...
can someone correct him? cuz if i do it again, then he will cry to me at Private Messages xD

ye ye we know we know Tongue but cmon guys, stop flaming and talking useless stuff on here, get on work on teams for the cup or if not interested don't mess the topic Winking

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Mostlikely EU will enter

BEKI
BekiFiN's picture

Hmmm... Finland belong to EU.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
a cup organised by someone who doesnt understand the sense of the rules and why maxpackets 63 is a good value X.x

what u want, im not pro cheater like u for know every single thing bout commands, but im good enough to estabilish 63 better than 60. that's not sense of rules, that's sense of wannabes.

so in ur sense 70 should be better then 63?
And if you want to accuse me of cheating, better do it now instead of doing pervert jokes 24/7 (is there anything else in ur brain?), otherwise there is no sense for me to play this cup because supervisor can ban me anytime!

DR*DIABLO wrote:

i would lock ur mouth n give u a ban for being retard and non productive on this topic. no need lock topic and wait fps fate and sp to finish drink milk with biscuits and come watch the topic. there is no need of them, they can even not approve all this, the cup will go anyway, unranked. i already sent a pm to them 3, they got 30 days to approve this, after that, the cup will start anyway, without rank.

oh wait, ur supervisor, how about you ban him now and here out of the cup?

ps: about the national team stuff, maybe just make a national 1on1 ranking and best play0r has the duty to organise the team.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

bla bla bla

in my sens 70 is worse than 63, i said already, only effective variables are 30-63-125, if u put 60 for example, it goes back to 30, if u put 70 it goes back to 63. for say the truth i would let everyone use 125 since would be more fair, but nvm. what pervert jokes i did now?? u are the one who makes funny jokes saying 19,5cm and making ppl laugh. and also about im supervisor and ban him...i dunno why u come on my topic n try to flame me..if u keep this way u rly won't kiss a girl ever in ur life.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

Mostlikely EU will enter

don't think so. as i said, new INSTA team can join the cup, not old teams. u can't modify an old national team n join. make new team, must be present INSTA in the name (es. EU InstaGib National Team). then u can join the cup.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

don't think so. as i said, new INSTA team can join the cup, not old teams. u can't modify an old national team n join. make new team, must be present INSTA in the name (es. EU InstaGib National Team). then u can join the cup.

this is simple stupid diablo. do not go forward with it. leave old teams in peace with your cup ;]

ps. league would be better with actual ELO system in our RANKING. will be more effective and will looks better

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
XV!BENEDYKT wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

this is simple stupid diablo. do not go forward with it. leave old teams in peace with your cup ;]

ps. league would be better with actual ELO system in our RANKING. will be more effective and will looks better

bene, there are rules in this cup, and must be respected. i don't wanna see flames and other bullshits on this topic, there is 2700 reads on this topic, so everyone here alreay knows what's this cup about and what is needed for join.