equinox
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

lol zarzyn

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
lbsk'*** wrote:
For the moment, because of stupid rules, the french national team will not participate.

you wouldnt be valid anyways.

True xD

btw. EU * is not interested anymore Happy

o rly? i wanted u to beg me other couple times before make ur own parody cup lol Kiss

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

the fact that there are things that u just can't understand dosn't means that ur right. ofc i dind't expect nothing more from u but well, i'll explain once again my point of view. since coz i had some idea bout future project, since not all national teams got same interest and play same things, there is need to create another national team, only for instagib section, if this happens, some future project will be true, also this will put some order around and give more freedom. im very sorry to discuss bout this with u and waste my time telling u all this, coz trolls like u doesn't even understand what is all this about, but ok, i have patience. so for the last time as u say, new team or gtfo if u understand it.

Sooooo u are forcing everyone to create seperate teams because it's needed for "future project" xd but u won't explain it because it's a waste of time xd GL with future project xd
If u would have couple healthy brain cells u would stop being a stubborn selfish prick and ask mods to delete this topic, so u could start all over with lil' bit of more informations.
Right now people are confused and u are not exaplaining shit, just accusing them of being idiots and mocking ranking mods.
You should present your plan about future project and why it is so important that seperate national INSTA teams have to be created.
I'm calling u an idiot because u act like one and write shit like one aswell, not using any arguments at all.
U might have some good ideas and some cool events coming in future but u already failed with simplest thing, so either u start all over or u will fail with this having pew-pew national cRup Happy

im rly sorry ur ass burns lol seems u guys rly taken it bad, must be rly burning, put some cream, and when pain gone, make up a team n come play Tongue

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Clear as rain:

Diablo wants brand new teams to be created because he doesn't even know why. (he got talked into it by that q3reloaded dude), who is using Diablo as a proxy to test the feel of Excessive.

The "make new teams or you dont get to play" is an example of childish ultimatums q3reloaded tends to make when the head admin doesn't get his way.

I like how Turk actually chose possibly the stupidest person he could find(bar balrog, bopoh and that Serbian dude) as a beacon of experimentation, and I like how these people never heard of phrases such as "potential market research", "tactfulnes" or "calibration of company politics with those of a successful competitor".

Oh and leave the ranking moderators alone - they are your friends, especially on a small forum with no better sense than to rank every game.

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

eey whash u waaant biishh im druncc
Silly

i like how u talk without even know what u talkin about, also i don't understand why u talkin about reloaded and turk, he doesn't even know bout my cup on e+ and i don't talk with him so much bout stuff if not just the stuff that i need time to time on reloaded forum. sry for ur fail dude....

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Dude, after several conversations, as well as reading some of your posts (and a large amount in this topic), I am 90% sure that you personally lack both the intelligence and the discretion (and as this thread shows, professionalism and ability to perceive things neuterally aren't your strongest skills either) to create a gaming project of your own.

You are obviously getting advice about certain issues in this topic, and the only person petty enough to make some sort of "you either go my way or I will remove/kick/bar you from entering" is Turk. I don't see how this is "my fail", or a fail at all, since this is a simple speculation, and I've actually shown you my train of thought on this speculation. Surprise

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

BENG . HUN
beng's picture

[OFF]Hey hey whatsapp dere? 146 posts and only 3 subscribers? Btw HUN is reuniting, 'will reply with fixing our state...[/OFF]

Nevermind, I got read the posts of the topic...

equinox

From the first few posts on this thread i realized it has to do something with no ghost. Diablo if your goal was to merge ng and e+, you have chosen the wrong way dude, not to mention the limited people who are leading this community and keeping things "in order". Everybody is talking about some democracy and the free will and i say "fuck that bullshit". People are usually dumb and they need dictators and they must not be given too much free choice, because than they make democracy (the decoration of good times) and everything starts going down the slope if you know what i mean.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
equinox wrote:

Everybody is talking about some democracy and the free will and i say "fuck that bullshit". People are usually dumb and they need dictators and they must not be given too much free choice

do not forget that dictators are people and they can be same dumb as the rest of the people, u become dictator not because u are smart or somene have choiced u for that function

and just imagine a situation where 3 polish national teams going to be founded and each other will fight for the right to be the only 1 official, lol, since there thier leaders(dictators) cant use any army to force his will i t will lead to complete mess, thats why if u going to give oportunity to everyone for electing players and capitans u going to prevent fights about that matters

if the majority of ppl willing to have separate national teams for ig then why not? if they have enough interest and will to crate that cups then why we should stop them from doing so? because some ppl dont like that? no man, because u dont like something it does not mean everybody shold do as u want, from thier point of view its look quite the same, and thats why the only resonsible thing is to do, is to make the nationalities decide at thier own whats best for thier interest

I am addicted to life.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
BENG . HUN wrote:

Hey hey whatsapp dere? 146 posts and only 3 subscribers? Btw HUN is reuniting, 'will reply with fixing our state...

ez nemjo nem itt toljuk uj csapat kellene külön railonly national team ami többek szerint és szerintem is fasság.
TRANSLATE: Rules sux

silence is better than bullshit