186 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
animalchik wrote:
WTF oO

diablo u are wrong about packets and about that the eu voliates the rule

bout packets i remember that way, now as i said im not super knowledged on that, i forgot many stuff, but i prefeer to keep it that way, if u want u can explain me it better coz i don't remember right for which reason it was back to that. also eu as i said in rules must be instagib team, as must be pointed in team name, and also, in this cup can't be allowed old national teams.

but diablo, then the cup will have less countrys in to play i mean they wont sign in cos of that stupid rule xD

then they won't play, simple Winking

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:
Mostlikely EU will enter

don't think so. as i said, new INSTA team can join the cup, not old teams. u can't modify an old national team n join. make new team, must be present INSTA in the name (es. EU InstaGib National Team). then u can join the cup.

Let me explain what EU is,

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta
EU 1 v 1 ( if needed )

We play everything on every config, EU is an all config National Team wether you like it or not.

These are hard facts you cant ignore.
Or you maybe want to tell me differently about the National Team I created and I fought for with rank managers to be able and compete againt other countries ?

im not interested in know what EU is, im interested in explain u what my cup rules are.

*Each player can be a member only of 1 national INSTAGIB team.

and EU =

EU excessive
EU excessiveplus
EU insta(gib)

its not that i care for you to be interested however we all can see on how blind you are, i'm the leader and creator of EU and i am telling you... EU is a all config National Team wheter you like it or not. we dont need instagib in our tag just to play railonly.

so for the last time,

EU wants to compete against other countries so we are IN without making a new useless clanDB entry and wasting forum space just because your pissed that you cant be part of ITA real national team.

u can say whatever u want, i already said million times the rules of this cup and how it works. none can avoid to make new national instagib team. and OLD teams can't join. i don't wanan hear bout this stuff anymore since now.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture

arent that was 58? Happy

I am addicted to life.

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

So, mr dictator, i'm gonna change my words so you can comprehend with ur brain the reason why EU can join this silly thing.

EU cant put insta in her name because EU also is active inexcessive and excessiveplus. So we cant call ourselfs,
EU excessive/excessiveplus/instagib National Team everytime some idiot tries to dictate the players within this already tiny community and force them to do stupid things cuz he himself snt the brightes person around.

That you are angry on the real ITA national team because they dont want you in there group does not mean that all other National Teams need to be punished and create a million names to be able and play this game all the time.

so for the last time, EU will stay EU and no new team will be made because EU is active in all configs, and if you dont want to admit the fact that i'm right and your wrong does mean your beeing a dictator and to stupid to understand the facts about EU wich is given already 3 times Happy

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

So, mr dictator, i'm gonna change my words so you can comprehend with ur brain the reason why EU can join this silly thing.

EU cant put insta in her name because EU also is active inexcessive and excessiveplus. So we cant call ourselfs,
EU excessive/excessiveplus/instagib National Team everytime some idiot tries to dictate the players within this already tiny community and force them to do stupid things cuz he himself snt the brightes person around.

That you are angry on the real ITA national team because they dont want you in there group does not mean that all other National Teams need to be punished and create a million names to be able and play this game all the time.

so for the last time, EU will stay EU and no new team will be made because EU is active in all configs, and if you dont want to admit the fact that i'm right and your wrong does mean your beeing a dictator and to stupid to understand the facts about EU wich is given already 3 times Happy

the fact that there are things that u just can't understand dosn't means that ur right. ofc i dind't expect nothing more from u but well, i'll explain once again my point of view. since coz i had some idea bout future project, since not all national teams got same interest and play same things, there is need to create another national team, only for instagib section, if this happens, some future project will be true, also this will put some order around and give more freedom. im very sorry to discuss bout this with u and waste my time telling u all this, coz trolls like u doesn't even understand what is all this about, but ok, i have patience. so for the last time as u say, new team or gtfo if u understand it.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
animalchik wrote:

arent that was 58? Happy

got also english version for this? what u mean lol

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

You are too slefish diablo. I was thinking to play again this shit slow railonly just to have fun with my m8s but now afetr those posts you made i am f2222222222222222 for sure. Have a nice day Mr. Emperor Happy

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

lbsk'***

For the moment, because of stupid rules, the french national team will not participate.

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture
rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012
lbsk'*** wrote:

For the moment, because of stupid rules, the french national team will not participate.

you wouldnt be valid anyways.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."