InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

I don't see how my speculation is a fail. All I said is that you lack the intelligence and the poise to make your own "plans" and/or cups, and childish bickering on your own cup as well as agressive and pointless rules heavily borrow from q3reloaded, since I've never seen aggressive tactics by cup creators/administrators anywhere else within the deathmatch circuit. (besides, reloaded is the only current organisation that would profit from a "create your own national team" test run in excessive).

That's the only thing I said, that you are personally influenced by reloaded. I neither know nor care if you actually speak with that Turk dude, or are planning your own project with friends or even are talking with MLG to get excessive instagib on their world circuit or whatever, it's just clear that you have neither the motivation nor the intelligence to require certain rules and projects, since you can't even grasp the concept of national teams and ranking.

Additionally, what is it with people of excessive always attacking someone's penchant for good writing ability? Nowhere else can you find people so proud of their inability to speak good English.
If you, Diablo, haven't noticed, I'm not putting this on, and how I normally tend to write/convey my message. Look at my esr profile/message history if you don't believe me:
http://www.esreality.com/?a=users&user_id=33895

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
equinox wrote:

Why didn't you just simply said what you are about to with your idea, before you made mess and confused people here? You could have just said: "hey e+, im planning to do sex change in few weeks and i'm gonna need your support", and explained what was your point of doing the things you wanted,and maybe you would run into some positive feedback. You can't just come here and say : "i wanna do this and i wanna do it my way, and trust me, this is gonna be positive for this community" without explaining the greater plan you had in the background of your idea.

It's like your neighbor comes at your house and he says: "howdily doodily neighbor,can you help me and remove your fence near my side of yard?" You would say :"no problem but why?" If he answers you with next words: "i wanna make something but i can't tell you what is it all about, you just have to trust me on this and we will both be happy eventually, ok?" And next morning you wake up with his newly built part of house in your backyard,wondering : "why am i such an idiot".

Very nice example with neighbor Happy (i giggled at "howdily doodily" part xd)
@diablo: I can hide my pride in my pocket if u will tell us all what is your "future project" if it will be good, I can support you. I also had and "future project" on my mind but e+ mods just ignored me xd and didn't care to support. In short I wanted to make e+ general base of railonly mods and create overall ranking for it. If u are trying to do something simillar I will support you. But ffs start talking some concrete stuff and stop arguing and mocking people, u need to figure it out that u are here kinda new and nobody will listen to arrogant cock xd

equinox
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

tnx terlol, i'm trying to make my posts more and more suitable for this forums Big grin
can't you people realize that admins of this mod won't allow anything that would flood it, if it's not excessive. In some way you gotta pay them respect because they are trying to save something that they made ,but they did made one mistake and that was replacing plusN instead of old excessive cfgs like e5r, mr.pantsExcessiveplus and other oldschool stuff. xd

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

bla bla bla

look, ur messages are just trash, since u don't say "anything" in there, u write one giant book for say "diablo, an idiot like u can't create and manage a cup". so that is already explaining ur eccentric ego. but most important is, do u rly think i give importance to ur analysis? also, u must rly have a wosrse lack of intelligence than mine for "still" keep saying im changed by reloaded, i guess something gone wrong for u on reloaded, mby turk kicked u from something or idk, but i don't understand why u keep say this since the only thing i did on reloaded forum is to create my profile, i still didn't play not even a game with nobody from there, still dunno anyone frmo there if not just turk. it's like i don't even know reloaded. if u want u can keep bother urself thinkin something else bout reloaded etc, i don't mind since i don't even read ur posts, as i see now in rank topic etc, when i see ur nick i just skip topic and go read next, i already know after read 4 pages of ur stories the message is just 2-3 (useless) words.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

[oisgn

i don't see where is the problem lol everything is goin well to me and as planned, dunno why u all still writing on this topic, seems rly u got bothered by something and im sry for u all. im sorry with ur story bout being ignored by rank mods. the ideas were a couple, starting from the cup till some national "wars", occasional and organised ones. also, since instagib is totally different definition and gameplay, it should be in other rank section, so another the future project, was to let create a rank for instagib games,for those projects i wrote up here. also, for my personal point of view, 1 team can't be interested and active on all kinds of cfg and gameplays. the idea of 2 leaders and spllitted team by plusN and railonly could seem good but it's totally not good at all, for many reasons, starting from team page preferencs, team tag etc, also rankin stuff, and should be 3 teams leaders and 3 sections if instagib would be in new rank section. instagib can't be, for me, putted as railonly in rank section, it's a total different "gameplay" not cfg. railonly can be many cfg, but it's always the same stuff, instagib it's something who comes out of e+, totally different gameplay, also got no physic as all cfg's present in e+. it's very long to talk my friends, but i don't wanna talk bout all theese thigns with u all, it's already enough if i wrote all this here on this answer.

XV!BENEDYKT
xvibenedykt's picture

no offence but i LOLed when read about instagib physics railonly different gameplays and ranking - its too long to explain why because of many reasons so i will leave it like it is present now D:

in this cases you are totaly wrong

/
q3fun's picture

e+ revolution Big grin Diablo our chieftain Winking

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
BOPOH wrote:

e+ revolution Big grin Diablo our chieftain Winking

it is no revolution, it is anarchy

mzi.ql
mzi's picture

...and? any news?

btw. instagib Poland team in, we dont care about this 'ranking' and ofc we can play in unranked system.

BAC**TRB
trb's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

Hungary can also play we dont care about rankings either. We just want to have fun.

silence is better than bullshit