InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

lbsk'*** wrote:
For the moment, because of stupid rules, the french national team will not participate.

you wouldnt be valid anyways.

True xD

btw. EU * is not interested anymore Happy

lbsk'***

What do you know? I don't think you are qualified for judge if we can be valid or not Tongue

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
lbsk'*** wrote:

What do you know? I don't think you are qualified for judge if we can be valid or not Tongue

Diablo enforced that all old national teams are invalid. Ergo i can judge anyone out whos old.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
DR*DIABLO wrote:

the fact that there are things that u just can't understand dosn't means that ur right. ofc i dind't expect nothing more from u but well, i'll explain once again my point of view. since coz i had some idea bout future project, since not all national teams got same interest and play same things, there is need to create another national team, only for instagib section, if this happens, some future project will be true, also this will put some order around and give more freedom. im very sorry to discuss bout this with u and waste my time telling u all this, coz trolls like u doesn't even understand what is all this about, but ok, i have patience. so for the last time as u say, new team or gtfo if u understand it.

Sooooo u are forcing everyone to create seperate teams because it's needed for "future project" xd but u won't explain it because it's a waste of time xd GL with future project xd
If u would have couple healthy brain cells u would stop being a stubborn selfish prick and ask mods to delete this topic, so u could start all over with lil' bit of more informations.
Right now people are confused and u are not exaplaining shit, just accusing them of being idiots and mocking ranking mods.
You should present your plan about future project and why it is so important that seperate national INSTA teams have to be created.
I'm calling u an idiot because u act like one and write shit like one aswell, not using any arguments at all.
U might have some good ideas and some cool events coming in future but u already failed with simplest thing, so either u start all over or u will fail with this having pew-pew national cRup Happy

lbsk'***

o sorry, i didn't understand like this Big grin

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

I need to use my "E+ VIP" powers and pull some strings Tongue need to close this topic, ban diablo, delete ITA insta from clandb and then convince everyone to your cup jeff Happy ... but im lazy :E

btw if this c(r)up actually works out for you diablo xd then pls make this ]3[p)cr([u
your main song xd like a hymn or something.

epsiplayer
THE ONE AND ONLY
intact-epsilon's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

Stop insults, i will give warns and bans if needed. Consider this as a verbal warning.
Insults are not worth the effort. The normal words is what you should use, always.

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxRdyK2drU4

diablo one guy from that movie look like you.

Thinking hail italiano

Happy

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
epsiplayer wrote:

Stop insults, i will give warns and bans if needed. Consider this as a verbal warning.
Insults are not worth the effort. The normal words is what you should use, always.

ohh please be fair i have two my warns for saying to a guy hes stupid Winking jenifer deserved a ban now Big grin

I am addicted to life.