InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

This is bullshit, National teams are already formed and now every country needs a new national team Happy just upgrade the already excisting teams Happy what does the rank management say ?

Rayden was here
georgekotz's picture

You just use the national teams are alrayde exists and make it Railonly this year. Big grin

Real life is more important then Virtual life
Dont forget that

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

U can't just decide and say whatever fits you. Ranking admins have to decide about it.
IMO pretty stupid to make seperate national teams for different configs.

true. If i will want play in Instagib i have to please a Mzi or Blitz aka Dadzio when they made it alone?.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

U can't just decide and say whatever fits you. Ranking admins have to decide about it.
IMO pretty stupid to make seperate national teams for different configs.

i already spoken with rank mods, otherwise i wouldn't say this officially. as i already said, there is reasons for things, 1st of all i said national teams now are plusn, leaders won't be interested, members also, would be chaos, for rank, for members, leaders and cup.. also, there is some future projects that needs this changes, on rank side and on game side.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Rayden was here wrote:

You just use the national teams are alrayde exists and make it Railonly this year. Big grin

biggest bullshit i ever heard, gimme ur address.

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
eu.jeff wrote:

This is bullshit, National teams are already formed and now every country needs a new national team Happy just upgrade the already excisting teams Happy what does the rank management say ?

i spoken with them already. national teams decided to be based on plusn side, members and leaders, this is another discipline and needs new teams, leaders and members.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

but the way you state it is also bs diablo.

Now to be exact, there is no OFFICIAL way in e+ to create a national team, everyone can create a national team and call itself the only true one.

So before you start anything in this cup clear stuff up if you already make an announcement for such stuff.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture

Obviously stupid decission from rank mods then.
Next year I will make new granade only cfg and make ctf national cup xd

I'm not gonna argue about it, but easier would be to have 1 team for each country and inside have 2 divisions: 1 plusN and 1 railonly. It's easy to do it in clandb

IMO you wanna create seperate teams to feel super important with your own national teams xd
wannabeeeees

rUnThEoN?! wrote:

Now to be exact, there is no OFFICIAL way in e+
to create a national team, everyone can create a national team and call
itself the only true one.

exactly, maybe I will make my own PL insta team Happy I don't wanna have mzi and dadzio for leaders... besides why should they be leaders ? because they first heard about it and did it instantly to be first xd lolz

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

but the way you state it is also bs diablo.

Now to be exact, there is no OFFICIAL way in e+ to create a national team, everyone can create a national team and call itself the only true one.

So before you start anything in this cup clear stuff up if you already make an announcement for such stuff.

there is a officia way to create national teams in e+. not everyone can create a national team and call itself the only true one. go create whatever u want, and see if it gets approved. i had a long discussion with rank mods, i explained them bout my point of view, talked bout possibilities and stuff and got on an agree. SO THIS IS OFFICIAL, stuff is been cleared now as u all can read this topic and it's comments, i also putted longer dealine for signup for give u all time, interested and smart ppl will know what to do and in short time.

JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

Personally, I didn't hear anything about this before, I'm interested with who have you spoke, and who gave permission to make existing national teams plusonly?