InstaGib National Cup 2012

186 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

Obviously smart decission from rank mods then.
Next year I will make new granade only cfg and will be laughed by whole community.

I'm not gonna argue about it, i don't even know what im talking about.

IMO im hater coz you wanna create seperate teams to make me feel NOT super important with my own national teams xd
im wannabeeeee

Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor Rolling on the floor

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
JUMPS'FPS! wrote:

Personally, I didn't hear anything about this before, I'm interested with who have you spoke, and who gave permission to make existing national teams plusonly?

spoken with sp, then spoken directly with epsi on msn, epsi agreed with me and gave me permission also, furthermore, there is some future thing that will be spoken in pvt.

mi3 * blackfx -C4-BLACKFX
BlackFx's picture

As for me that is a problem, we HAVE a plusn national team with a bunch of guys from many counties who even don't want to accept ppl who actually living from an motherland. so they all made on their own and it's a stupid to my mind.

So it will be better to create normal national team without "strange rules".

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: InstaGib National Cup 2012

such an important decision shall not be done by an single rank mod, especially if hes the minority.

About epsi he is E+ Admin, but not rank, he basically cant decide for rank people.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Loxotron

Just make nation team topic and let people from this country to vote for their leader and then he will decide the lineup for the cup. PlusN and railonly teams should have different leaders.

/
q3fun's picture

cl_maxpackets: 63 - 125
Big grin

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

about polish team i will give you 2 post.
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/regulamin-polish-national-team

rule number 1

http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/rekrutacja

this is new national team/
in that section
but it is your choice

Happy

THC * ZYDEK
Zydas's picture

if some terror, msg Happy. Again same stupid situation and will be pl2 if will be enought players.

to mzi : [ENGLISH]

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

To make it clear, i didnt gave any permission. I said maybe it should be possible and it left at that. We didnt finish our conversation. And it didn't even cross my mind to make such a decision without talking to Fate and FPS first.

I did talk to epsi and he also mentioned that it should be possible if the national team has Instagib or Railonly in their name. He also didn't confirm anything at least not when we talked.

This is still unresolved situation.

/
q3fun's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

U can't just decide and say whatever fits you. Ranking admins have to decide about it.

IMO pretty stupid to make seperate national teams for different configs.

f1